Requiem for GM's Oshawa truck plant

Jun 12, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

After 9.7 million trucks , General Motors' Truck Plant in Oshawa is closed - for good.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Jun 09

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

I can't wait to see the quality workmanship of the trucks coming out of Mexico.If I'm correct GM pull the Cavilier out of Mexico because the quality sucked.Makes no sense to me closing a plant that had numerous awards for quality and built a quality product.It just doesn't make any sense.
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

..GM CANADA is still ..Strong,here...eh..$$$..(+)
Retired GM Supevisor

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Lets remember GM is a business I would not have what I have today if not for GM. Decisions have to be made that we do not agree with or understand, but the share holder still wants a very good return on their investments, and have a great influence on the decisions of the (and all) companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oshawa Discussions

Search the Oshawa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oshawa Times archives (May '07) Mon Dr Edward 109
Ontario legislature to adjourn early to support... Apr 16 jim was a tory traitor 1
Community Development Apr 2 Ryan Nichols 1
Cities hold Valentines Day walk for missing and... Mar 26 Medewiwin 24
LCBO Burgulary December 3, 1994 looking for art... Mar '14 CWM 1
Canadian farmers to lose veteran political corr... Jan '14 Free Your Inner Writer 1
Farmers to lose veteran Ottawa correspondent Jan '14 bad editors going too 1
•••
•••
•••
•••