First Nations wait on jury representation report

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBC News

A long-awaited report examining a lack of First Nations representation on juries in Ontario is set to be released Tuesday in Thunder Bay.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Monsokan Shiikak

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

[Ontario’s first nations face a justice and jury system that is in a state of crisis requiring urgent action, former Supreme Court justice Frank Iacobucci reported Tuesday].

Monsokan Shiikak can answer this news media release. As a Native Canadian with a university degree. I will say the justice and jury system is deliberately designed to be flawed so it can incarcerate sovereign First Nation People. For White Canadians it is designed to deliver justice monetarily and sometimes incarceration. Yep! Its designed deliberately just like in the United States, its designed to incarcerate poor and Blacks.(White) Canadians or Americans means those who have pledged full allegiance to the countries.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

They teach all these conspiracies in the cannuk universities? Wow........
sHootsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

What beautiful news!!

"Two men are in custody after a sheriff was wounded in the hand during a shooting inside a Whitecourt, Alta., courthouse northwest of Edmonton Tuesday morning".

I wonder what the prisoner/s did why they ried to escape? The Red Army is just at the Russian, Canada Border. Make it there and you will find them. Hahahahahaha!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

There is a canadian border??? what is that, 2 guys on horses??
sTalliosokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Rocky Steele wrote:
There is a canadian border??? what is that, 2 guys on horses??
http://aje.me/W7NhXO

Actually a wild story?

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Figures.
mAahkoosokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rocky Steele wrote:
Figures.
It looks like our Spider is running out of words.'Figures'.

The Ontario Provincial Police uses the 'dirty criminal arm' whenever a US Alien leaves the US and lives in Canada (usually Aboriginal People) and anyone who leaves military. I know so.

Anyway, the Russians will be provoking the 'Maakahkoosin' in the air. I hate to tell you this but in the bellys of this Bears is a laser weapon that could knock every Mackay box out of the sky.
Waabamaakooasoka n

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

"The Lomonosov Ridge (Russian: &#1061;&#1088;&#10 77;&#1073;&#1077;& #1090; &#1051;&#1086;&#10 84;&#1086;&#1085;& #1086;&#1089;&#1086; &#1074;&#1072;) is an unusual underwater ridge of continental crust in the Arctic Ocean. It spans 1800 km from the New Siberian Islands over the central part of the ocean to Ellesmere Island of the Canadian Arctic Archipelago. The width of the Lomonosov Ridge varies from 60 to 200 km. It rises 3,300 to 3,700 m above the seabed. The minimum depth of the ocean above the ridge is 954 m. Slopes of the ridge are relatively steep, broken up by canyons, and covered with layers of silt".

Canada claims this under water land as theirs. The Russians say it is part of Russia. Lucifer Harper, come fly with me, its not cold up here, your are just scared of falling off and getting killed. Okay! Look down and see those green colored ridges, that is the reason why Russia was your money. YOU are really sitting on Russia. Hahahahaha! We are on the ground, get off my back now, oh boy! Look at him run andddd! I can smell him!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

mAahkoosokan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this but in the bellys of this Bears is a laser weapon that could knock every Mackay box out of the sky.
I once seen a raccoon carry a switchblade.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rocky Steele wrote:
<quoted text>
I once seen a raccoon carry a switchblade.
Medewiwin Monsokan has given you enough time to digest why it is wrong for the Canadian Airforce to meet the Bears whenever they patrol Russian soil even though Lucifer Harper thinks its Canadian soil.

Since it is Russian soil they patrol and fly over on. Mackay becomes airborne to meet them on the Russian soil? We, can arrest Mackay and his generals for meeting the Russians on their country. I ask them to meet the Americans on their soil?

Its Russian motherland we are meeting them on and not on Canadian soil.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Ain't you supposed to be dead?
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rocky Steele wrote:
He's dead, his spirit is flinching
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rocky Steele wrote:
Monsokan Midewiwin is just a legendary story teller like those around a feast fire. Its 3 in the morning and the fires are ember.

Tell me who is dead?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

simplyobserved wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dead, his spirit is flinching
Here chew on this for a while. " http://aje.me/12aJDVc" ;.
Ghost Badge 444

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Monsokan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here chew on this for a while. " http://aje.me/12aJDVc" ;.
You are under arrest! Where's my donut! Ha Ha ha ha ha. The Police are watching you, Monsokan! ha ha ha Ha Ha HA

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

So is monokan now the undead or were reports of his demise greatly over exaggerated?
Meegwaanahniisok an

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ghost Badge 444 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are under arrest! Where's my donut! Ha Ha ha ha ha. The Police are watching you, Monsokan! ha ha ha Ha Ha HA
For serving you toast, eggs and french fries? Hahahahaha!
Medewiwin Monsokanuck

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

http://aje.me/13S9tbG

(We), can ask PM Stephen Harper, and all the other Lucifer inspired Government leaders to perform a magic like this meteor strike in Russia.(We), petitioned Kitchshi-manitou to steer DA14 2012 and he did.(We), are the leaders of the world now, we have be blessed by Kitchshi-manitou.

Follow us people! We are the Medewiwins of the Great Ojibwa Nation and all ANISHNAWBEC regardless of color. We did it! We did it! Lucifer's Government leaders have nothing to match the love Kitchshi-manitou has for us.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

We should spill virgin blood over the altar of Mochu Pichu now oh great poohbah!
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Medewiwin Monsokanuck wrote:
http://aje.me/13S9tbG
(We), can ask PM Stephen Harper, and all the other Lucifer inspired Government leaders to perform a magic like this meteor strike in Russia.(We), petitioned Kitchshi-manitou to steer DA14 2012 and he did.(We), are the leaders of the world now, we have be blessed by Kitchshi-manitou.
Follow us people! We are the Medewiwins of the Great Ojibwa Nation and all ANISHNAWBEC regardless of color. We did it! We did it! Lucifer's Government leaders have nothing to match the love Kitchshi-manitou has for us.
There you are,born again and the spirit of the Great Slowbus.
Here Lies Monsokan
,DEAD
The Retarded Medewinin

1961-2013

Reborn As The Great
Slowbus
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••