Quick action needed on jury roll issue

Quick action needed on jury roll issue

There are 23 comments on the Wawatay News story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Quick action needed on jury roll issue. In it, Wawatay News reports that:

Rick Garrick/Wawatay News Deputy Grand Chief Alvin Fiddler, seen here with NAN legal council Julian Falconer, is calling for quick action on the recently released Ontario juries report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wawatay News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MedewiwinofManit ou

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Mar 8, 2013
An open briefette to Kim Jung-Un. Hello there hungry man? I think United States and Canada just threatened to starve you like it did to me. They stole all my cash too. Please! Carry out your threat to do this on United States, you don't need a laucher a space vehicle, you can load a Sam aboard a fishing boat and once real close to the US coast fire it into the US, anywhere will do as long as it explodes in the US. Bring two and fire one into Canada. These two Waaseegan countries are Anishnawbe countries and since they stole them from us, Anishnawbec, we don't really care about what kind of military action you use. Hahahahahaha! My comrades eating their last rice cakes!

North Korea ramped up its threats to obliterate the United States with a nuclear attack after the United Nations Security Council voted unanimously Thursday to impose severe new restrictions on the isolated nation.

North Korea said it’s cancelling a nonaggression pact with South Korea and a hotline with the U.S. in response to the sanctions".

We will fight here for you if you ould release our comrades to fight, we will show you how angry we are with both regimes i.e. Canada and the US, death to them, death to them! Yaaaaaaaa! Don't be a yellow baby shoot Kim Jung-Un!
MedewiwinofManit ou

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Mar 8, 2013
An open briefette to the Grand Chiefs of NAN territory.

"“It reflects on the original intentions of the treaty that anything that goes forward has to begin as a partnership,” Gray-McKay said.“That was envisioned by our Elders when they signed the treaties — that it’s a government-to-government relationship. We had systems there before contact and those have to be recognized. And one of those was the system of justice.”

Actually as a professional in Aboriginal history and antropology. The treaaties where one sided on the Crown's opinion. Our grandfather, whatever they envisioned was just a dream thought.

The treaties are based on the SASINN DOCUMENT signed by the British Government granting a deed to Aboriginal people their right to all of north American, then buying it back with parcels of their land called Indian Reserves as payment plus $4 per year as rent payment for the sold lands.

Anyway, it is my hope Kim Jung-Un will bomb both countries that stole our land (we are dead people without our motherland) and we have no motherland, gone! The great white lady has stolen everything! Ya! Everything. Make sure you put this clothes on once the nuclear bombs hit. They are called sheepskin clothes. All one color. Hahahahahaha! Envisioned, you make a lot of shuniah eh! From the pigs?
MedewiwinofManit ou

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Mar 8, 2013
SASINN DOCUMENT eh. The British Government gave us a deed, and we, the People (meaning of Anishnawbec) signed it, a few years later (the British Crown) did't ask for it back right away (our land) instead forbid anyone from entering or buying our deeded land because it was ours. A few years later, the British Government came and signed treaties giving us (Indians) large parcels of our land and $4 a year per Indian as rent for the North America. Some of it went to the French, and United States. We (Anishnawbec) are a third order of Government, the land is still ours as we can still use the land as we did before the Waaseegan Governments set up business here....there is no border for us (Anishnawbec) but the Canadian and US Governments want us to sign Waaseegan papers to enjoy this divine right. THE LAND WAS STILL OURS WHEN THE BRITISH CROWN LOST THE LAND NOW KNOW AS UNITED STATES, AND US, ANISHNAWBEC STILL HAD sasinn's deeds AS TO REASON WHY IT IS OUR LAND. The treaties where signed after the British Crown lost the war and United States was formed. Treaty number nine was signed 1912, Robinson Treaty ??, and etc. Our SASINN DOCUMENT signed by Grandfathers is a deed to North America.

Kim Jung-Un has armaments ready and stock piled here. He will blow the Capitalists first with his perfected Nuclear Bomb. They perfected their bomb to shake the area up to 5 on the Ricther scale. Big bomb I know! Heheheheheehe!
mEDEWIWINOFmANIT OU

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Mar 8, 2013
The parcels of land granted to us for payment of the bigger portions of North America were hugh tracts of land, all of the City of Toronto sits on lands graanted to Anishnawbec, the Canadian Government has been stealing these ;arge tracts of land from the Indians lately and that is not acceptable, even our right to cross the Canada/US border is stolen, now we have to stick our asses up and see if we smuggled a green card in there. Its our border, we have the British Crown's deed that the land under their stinkin' under soles is our land. We need to stand up and fight them. Its our border when it is built on our ancient land never ceded or conquered by the stinkers.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2013
What do you think? Facial hair or not? What makes a hunk more of a hunk?

RoCky mEDEWIWINOFmANIT OU
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Mar 8, 2013
"March 8, 2013
A leading general in North Korea claims the country has a long-range missile armed with nuclear warheads on standby. Pyongyang repeated its Thursday vow to ditch all nonaggression pacts with South Korea and again threatened a "preemptive nuclear attack" on the United States as well.

The regime also announced early Friday that it plans to cut off phone hotlines between North and South Korea. It was part of a defiant response to tough new sanctions imposed by the United Nations Security Council".

We are ready sir! The war has began and winner takes all.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Hey, there is room for only one Medewiwin here, and that is moi! I shall shake the bones at you!
MedewiwinKJU

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
Hey, there is room for only one Medewiwin here, and that is moi! I shall shake the bones at you!
....and I will turn one of those leather tongs into a smiling snake of course garden. Hahahahaah!

North Korea and our beloved Kim Jung Un is saying that the nuclear bombs are the nuclear power generators. He is saying that all they need to blow up like a real bomb (nuclear) is a detonator. I think his agents have already planted them in the generators. Ontario Hydro should check theirs too, maybe our Comrades have already planted a detonator. Small bomb not very supernova just a dirty bomb. Hahahahahahah! I don't care the US Government cashed my soil check and now I have no state rights. All power to him in his exploits.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Now you are a US citizen? What gives here??
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
Now you are a US citizen? What gives here??
(North Korea general: Nuclear missiles ready. After cancelling all non-aggression agreements with South Korea, North Korean officials continue to maintain that the country could carry out a preemptive nuclear strike against the U.S.).

I think this is real threat for the US? Its real because its 2013 and North Korea must have a nuclear bomb that could reach the US? What do you iron muscles?

I hate the US and Canada because they are capitalist countries and only those with clout have opportunities for wages from employment. Anishnawbec including me can't be trusted and we are dehydrated and only capable of a few rounds of the clock and we are tired.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Medewiwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the US and Canada because they are capitalist countries and only those with clout have opportunities for wages from employment. Anishnawbec including me can't be trusted and we are dehydrated and only capable of a few rounds of the clock and we are tired.
Maybe time to pack your teepee up and move out then?
Cuba is nice this time of year.
Medewiwin Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe time to pack your teepee up and move out then?
Cuba is nice this time of year.
Actually I was thinking about Veneuzuela. A lot of my sisters live there and have a place to sleep and lots to eat. Not like Thunder Bay, paper box house near the sewer steam outlet, dirty with rat bite marks, nothing to eat. Oh! Look what I found?

"The National Post’s Dionne Wilson examines Bill C-26, the federal Citizen’s Arrest and Self-defence Act, which came into force Monday.

Q How does Bill C-26 change the law surrounding citizens’ arrests?

A Before Bill C-26, the law stated that a citizen could only arrest a suspect who was actively engaged in a crime against that person’s property. The new legislation expands the definition to allow arrests “within a reasonable amount of time” of the criminal offence.“Canadians want to know that they are able to protect themselves against criminal acts and that the justice system is behind them, not against them,” Justice Minister Rob Nicholson said in a statement announcing the implementation of Bill C-26. Such authority only applies when police cannot feasibly make an arrest, the ministry noted — and citizens are still expected to contact police as soon as possible following an arrest".

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Maybe we will take over the Canadian tundra one day.
Medewiwin Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#14 Mar 18, 2013
I didn't complete forget you, look at this:(Mar 18, 2013 8:15 AM EDT

WATERVILLE, Maine (AP)— Waterville police say they found more than 600 oxycodone pills during a body cavity search of a New York City woman.

Ebony Howard and alleged co-conspirator William Waters are scheduled to be arraigned Monday on drug trafficking charges following their weekend arrest.

Police say they received a tip from a source that the pair would be in the Waterville area with drugs.

Officers arrested them at a gas station just after midnight Saturday.

Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey tells the Morning Sentinel that after the arrest, the 28-year-old Howard was searched and police found 645 pills "packed into her body cavities."

Rumsey says the drugs have a street value of $20,000.

It was not clear if Howard and Waters have lawyers).

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 18, 2013
We will invade and make Canada into a huge source of lumber. Oh wait -> we already own your lumber!
Medewiwin Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
We will invade and make Canada into a huge source of lumber. Oh wait -> we already own your lumber!
http://youtu.be/m4h8vE3412A

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 19, 2013
And sell the bad stuff back to you for a profit no doubt!
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
And sell the bad stuff back to you for a profit no doubt!
China does that. I bought a mini dryer one time for a small price and it was dented here and there. Look! "School officials on reservations across Minnesota have begun making painful cuts to the current budget in anticipation of sequester cuts, adding students to classrooms, slashing course offerings and leaving vacant jobs unfilled, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. At least one reservation is considering shortening the school year to save money".

Our intelligence says we should get a passport and leave the United States as soon as possible because something is going to happen there possibly mass executions. Leave now, danger is there possibly an asteroid hit.

(((((((((THIS IS THE GALACTIC FEDERATION))))))))HAHAHAHAHAHA AH! Kitchi-mookahmahuck are flat broke!!!!!!))))All the jingles have been stolen by Natanyahu, the Israeli Nazi))))))). We will attack the USA, leave now!!!!))))). No meechum in there and dead is cheap)))))))))What have you had for breakfast? One of my pets? The cat, no! The dog. Hahahahaha!(((((((((

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 20, 2013
NAFTA... and you bought it hook line and sinker!
Monsokanclickety click

Thunder Bay, Canada

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
NAFTA... and you bought it hook line and sinker!
This small note is to US President Barack Obama (nickname Black Bahjockinn).

I hear Kim Jing Un was to shoot you in the head? I've been watching his propaganda You tubes, actually its not him threatening you. Its ordinary people maybe even the US Secret Service who have access to internet in North Korea.

Alright! The message says that you need to give your sweetheart a good beating, black eyes, broken ribs, maybe an accidental firearm discharge accident. You need to crash the Canadian Government because you know that they are killing [American Indians born in Canada] even though you know that you simply do nothing. So, you must beat the daylight living lights out of your sweetheart you call the Canadian Government.[Don't approve the pipeline called Keystone XL, its to dirty and will kill [North American Indians born in Canada].

The message says you will be shot in the head by your owe circle, a US Senator, US Secret Service, or US Congress wo/man perhaps. So, you must become a common-law partner that beats his girlfriend up or the threats will become real. Hahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 census highlights: Indigenous Peoples, imm... 21 min chuglesspeg 12
News Funding for new skate park in Georgetown includ... 2 hr Acton tax rates low 4
News Aphria looks to cut down U.S. exposure amid TSX... 14 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 2
News Group claims injured workers' compensation syst... 23 hr www 1
News Annual food bill for Canadian family in 2018 ex... Thu Newfie 1
News Toronto library looks at barring hate groups fr... Thu CFUW no better 1
News Food for Life distributes to eight Halton Hills... (Sep '15) Thu may need more 5
More from around the web