Sharing stories

Sharing stories

There are 3 comments on the Thunder Bay's Source story from Oct 2, 2012, titled Sharing stories. In it, Thunder Bay's Source reports that:

Stand up for your feet! You CAN be fashion fabulous - without that grimace of pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thunder Bay's Source.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Issuing the order last week, the White House said: "There is credible evidence that leads me to believe that Ralls Corporation... might take action that threatens to impair the national security of the United States.

Whhat do you think of this? Full of Black policeman dung, eh?

Stanley Baxter saidthat about Monsokn's 1-94 hahahahahaah! You bug his room for an i-94? Those are his Jay Treaty rights, you dirty animal!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Oct 3, 2012
I hope its one of the Anglican Church boys who give orders while playing basketball. "The 16-year-old boy who was allegedly sexually assaulted and chained up in a house in Nova Scotia is doing well and recovering, said the man who helped him escape from the area". I hope he feels the pain in his anus just like the way I feel thinking about Ula Zolkan's sexual assaults while inmate in the Pelican Falls Indian Residential School in Sioux Lookout, Ontario. Bravo! To the cons.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Oct 4, 2012
"The body of the second suspect accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old boy and chaining him up in a Nova Scotia house has been found in the area of Longlac, Ont., say RCMP.

While the body hasn't been positively identified, police believe it is Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31, charged with forcible confinement and sexual assault in the case of a teenager who was allegedly kept at a house on Nova Scotia's South Shore".

Look what Monsokan has found! I know he never did what they say he did as to reason why he died of fright. As a university graduate that is how he died, by fright.

I have a dead baby girl's body too, she only lived one week and was injured by the Canadian Government's sugar box clerk the one the Indian People call "yellow dress". I don't have Mary Wynn's body it is secretly buried in a traditional grave yard in Allanwater Bridge, Ontario, date of birth is October 8, 1956, she died 7 days later. RIP.

To the Ontario Government and Canadian Government yellow dress; give me my sister back! PSSSST!!! I already accused Board of Director Stanley Baxter of first degree murder of my sister Mary Wynn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Way We Were: Credit River ice jam (Feb '14) 4 hr In memory of Zach... 4
News Chamber to host Home Show vendor info night on ... (Mar '11) 7 hr Wast of skin 4
News Residents raise concerns about growth (Oct '09) 12 hr developers rule here 48
News Forgotten war plaque finds home (Nov '11) 12 hr locals there forg... 21
News BIA wants boundaries expanded (Sep '09) 21 hr out of the BIA zone 8
News New boundaries for BIA on hold (Feb '10) Sat Clark 2 busy with... 8
News Gas bar gets OMB approval (Oct '13) Sat oil and gas subsi... 48
More from around the web