The rules of life

Dec 28, 2012 Full story: The Chronicle-Journal

ISN'T that just like some people? An Ontario Provincial Police survey finds that two-thirds of us will not use our handheld devices while driving.

Full Story
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Ya! Why would you use a cell phone when you could crash into your neighbor while texting? Not a good idea. Stop like they do, and text, or shut your cell or inform relatives that you will text them as soon as you pull to the side of the road, its better than been dead.

Anishnawbec have no knowledge of self-defense, start learning it. Its Kitchshi-manitou law to help someone been beaten by another human. Running off and letting the bullys kill their prey is been part of the murder.

Don't stop been part of the movement to topple PM Stephen's regime. He is a real suck now!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor accused of sex assault facing new charge 14 min they all over 1
Canadian Oscar winner still feels he's in a dream 15 min not all r dummies 1
Local man vies for fashion award 16 min Good Luck 1
Kids helping kids - collecting back-to-school s... (Sep '12) 17 min Guelph MPP a fool 2
Firefighters battle bitter cold, winds to conta... 19 min Oakville 4
Liberals still not decided on a candidate 9 hr well 3
High cost of housing can lead to homelessness 9 hr well 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:03 am PST