Condolences for Hamilton murder victim

There are 20 comments on the Toronto Sun story from Apr 12, 2009, titled Condolences for Hamilton murder victim. In it, Toronto Sun reports that:

Online condolences are pouring in for a young man slain at a Hamilton bar. Paul DaSilva, 20, was at Whiskey Joe's bar at Fennell Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toronto Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angel

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Apr 13, 2009
um excuse me?
Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#5 Apr 14, 2009
Vlatka911 needs to know the pain of losing a loved one and he would not even think those type of thoughts. But this just shows the level of intelligence he has
Seasons

Toronto, Canada

#6 Apr 14, 2009
Paul was one of my friends you inconsiderate fool. He was loved by many and you SHOULD not be posting things like this. For his family's sake learn to have some damn respect.
Karen

Port Elgin, Canada

#8 Apr 16, 2009
I did not know Paul in life, but I was there at the scene, and tried to help Paul, but unfortunately it was too late, he had already gone to a much better place. I have 3 young children of my own, and as a parent could not even fathom the anguish this poor family is going through. The comment from Australia is not warranted in any way shape or form! Even IF Paul did infact deal drugs, or owe for drugs or something along those lines, do you REALLY think that $40.00, or even $1000.00 is worth killing for, or losing your life over? This world has become a very sad and angry place.
Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#10 Apr 17, 2009
Paul DID NOT deal drugs. This was money that the killer owed him for a stereo he sold him. The person didn't want to pay the debt and Paul walked away and the immature 18 year old didn't like being dissed and proceeded to stab him 6 times. If you attended his funeral yesterday (as I did) you would see the positive effect he had on all the lives he touched. Perhaps when you live in Australia - you should worry about things that you actually know about!
DOMINIGOS-MARTIN HO

Canada

#11 Apr 17, 2009
Paul wuz my bro, if you needed stuf, he had the connexions, miss you bro, I'll think of you next time I spark one up, peaceout, word,
Brian N

Toronto, Canada

#12 Apr 17, 2009
Nancy wrote:
Paul DID NOT deal drugs. This was money that the killer owed him for a stereo he sold him. The person didn't want to pay the debt and Paul walked away and the immature 18 year old didn't like being dissed and proceeded to stab him 6 times. If you attended his funeral yesterday (as I did) you would see the positive effect he had on all the lives he touched. Perhaps when you live in Australia - you should worry about things that you actually know about!

I Was at the funeral yesterday too, it was difficlut and there are alot of people who loved him he was a great person when people needed him he was there i just want to say i miss you paul and ill see you soon you are the greatest buddy in the world and imma a keep an eye on eric i know he loves man you were his best friend and we are gunna miss you so much..........R.I.P Paul
DOMINIGOS-MARTIN HO

Canada

#13 Apr 18, 2009
Yo, peace Bro, Smoke a big fat one for me with Biggy and Tupac, The Cathedral gang send you hugz an kissez, I'll smoke another big fatone and drink a cereja with Diamantina Fatima and the gang for you. PORTUGGGAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! !!
FELICIDADE

Canada

#14 Apr 19, 2009
Go to hell wigger. Hope your sucking biggies balls for eternity.^^^^

&fe ature=related
d-murda

Madrid, Spain

#15 Apr 20, 2009
I shoulda gone to the pool hall :-(
Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#16 Apr 20, 2009
DOMINIGOS-MARTINHO wrote:
Yo, peace Bro, Smoke a big fat one for me with Biggy and Tupac, The Cathedral gang send you hugz an kissez, I'll smoke another big fatone and drink a cereja with Diamantina Fatima and the gang for you. PORTUGGGAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! !!
You're totally disrespecting Paul's memory by talking like this. If you were a true friend you would not be writing crap like this. Are there not more productive ways you can devote to society.
DecidEria

Canada

#17 Apr 21, 2009
Go to hell wigger. Hope your sucking biggies balls for eternity.^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
DecidEria

Canada

#18 Apr 21, 2009
Go to hell wigger. Hope your sucking biggies balls for eternity.^^^

&fe ature=related
Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#19 Apr 22, 2009
This forum is a joke. Information should be monitored before it's allowed to be posted. Lots of garbage here! The whole point of this was condolences for Paul, not judging, lies and garbage from people like DecidEria and DOMINIGOS-MARTIN HO. Paul was a wonderful person whose life was cut way too short by some fool who ruined many lives as well as his own.
The Real Nancy

Canada

#20 Apr 22, 2009
Go to oprah! Paul was a douchebag, the load his mother should have swallowed. He only cared about himself and whether his hat was tipped at the right angle. The world is much,MUCH better off without him!! You are the joke, fake-Nancy. Now what are we going to do about all the human mongoloidz and wiggerz populating downtown Hamilton? That's the question.
Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#21 Apr 23, 2009
The Real Nancy wrote:
Go to oprah! Paul was a douchebag, the load his mother should have swallowed. He only cared about himself and whether his hat was tipped at the right angle. The world is much,MUCH better off without him!! You are the joke, fake-Nancy. Now what are we going to do about all the human mongoloidz and wiggerz populating downtown Hamilton? That's the question.
I hope you never suffer the loss of a family member.
The Real Nancy

Canada

#22 Apr 23, 2009
Who are You talking 2 Nancy? I've suffered loss of family, and not only that, I've suffered having to use the washroom facilities at that donutshop at James and Cannon, and not only that, I've suffered having to use the Barton Bus, especially on fri and sat nights. Now quit going around impersonating me, or I'll have to spank you.
The Real Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#23 Apr 24, 2009
I take this back. I truly am a loser and I know it. Everyone tells me I am, but I never believed it until I read some of the childish, stupid crap I've written. I really am an idiot!
Maaanndaa89

Burlington, Canada

#24 Apr 26, 2009
Paul was amazing, i can always remmeber the smile he had upon his fce, always trying to help out the underdog even if he didnt know them. He didnt do anything wrong except making people happy.. and i hope to god that isnt a crime!

He was an amazing guy and never deserved thiss, IMY from friends and family!

We all love you and now we know you will be deep wthin our hearts.(L)
The Real Nancy

Toronto, Canada

#25 May 4, 2009
Now you're talking fake Nancy. Thats ok though. You dont know any better. 2bad you didnt live in Hammertown, then you would understand. Whens the last time you were spanked fake Nancy? hmmmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Media Advisory - Mattamy Homes Officially Unvei... (Sep '07) 1 hr mattamyfan 20
News Ontario teachers' strike: What you need to know... 2 hr so much at once 1
News Trustee has 'put town back 20 years' (Dec '09) 2 hr even kids can see it 23
News Kudos to police (Sep '14) 3 hr Sat 13
News Take a look around minister Sandals. Wake up. 5 hr stupit 2
News Free income tax clinics (Feb '09) 10 hr tricky gang will ... 4
News Ontario's affordable housing wait list hits rec... 11 hr need 1
More from around the web