Kashechewan Inquest recommendations p...

Kashechewan Inquest recommendations partially acted on

There are 29 comments on the Wawatay News story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Kashechewan Inquest recommendations partially acted on. In it, Wawatay News reports that:

Although some of the Kashechewan Inquest recommendations relating to Nishnawbe-Aski Police Service have been completed, others have yet to be acted on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wawatay News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sKootaysokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Feb 28, 2013
http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/201...

Take a peek. If the OPP, Thunder Bay City Police, RCMP do this to our Anishnawbec, we should use fire on them, or have they tried already as to so much Highway 16 in BC disappearances of Aboriginal females. Yaaaaaaaaa! We shall try fire on them.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Are you planning to kill some cops cowboy?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
Are you planning to kill some cops cowboy?
Keekeeopsqwanah-kitchibiigish?
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Monsokan's neighbor just down the hallway hasn't expired yet. I see the family vehicles outside yet indicating she is alive. Pity the old woman, she told me the crazy man smoked her out of her apartment, its the crazy sugar box clerk who used to work for NAN Police. I heard the door squeak open one time as I was eating lunch and I saw 'him' standing there and he thought I was eating his food and in his kitchen. He almost got agitated. Deadly man he is, and crazy old snake.

"The Kashechewan Inquest was held from March to May 2009, after James Goodwin and Ricardo Wesley died in a January 2006 jail fire at the Kashechewan NAPS detachment".

How come Anishnawbec just sit around and do nothing about the two men who died in the fire, and another one a female who died in the back seat of a NAN Police car? See what I mean? Indians (Natives) just sit around and thinks its a joke when the police kills one of them, maybe they should use fire, eh?

Anyway, this Medewiwin asked the Canadian Government to shake the world with their Lucifer powers, Anishnawbec did. The meteor explosion over Russia was our love and magic from our Creator Kitchshi-manitou, oh boy! Did we scare our Comrades the Russians. The Government of Canada must do what we did others they are just hoodlums killing our people for fun. We will give them a chance to duplicate what we, Medewiwins did in our love for Kitchshi-manitou in our great temples in the forests. Okay! Mr. Buster Boy Government, do magic with your Devil Boy!!! Exactly as we Medewiwins did. Hawhawhawhaw keenock nose!
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Mar 1, 2013
http://youtu.be/nSrDRnqpMCY

Listen to what they have to say.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2013
It's all mostly lies.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Idle No More was quite an organization, but what happen to it? I think the PCs supplied the Indian Nations with just enough money for a few good days of protesting and that was it.

It takes money to operate a business, and the First Nations should also realize that been a company results in finding money and not like individuals.

Indian Nations should organize a guerrilla force now to force the government to negotiate with them in good fate. To many bad things are happeniong to Aboriginal people like Police killing them like the Native woman who died in the back of a NAN Police car, two Aboriginal males burned to death in a Police station. The question? What did they do to die such a tragic death?

Farc guerrillas are not a poor army. They have the backing of the Colombian People, that is the secret, remember our Red Book?

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 2, 2013
The war on drugs is a lie.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
The war on drugs is a lie.
Drugs especially illegal ones bring a lot of misery eh! You should know, you are the bbrrrr type. Bikers like to deal in drugs right?

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 3, 2013
I don't ride with bikers. Well, not in that sense anyhow!
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
I don't ride with bikers. Well, not in that sense anyhow!
Surprised eh! Oh ya. I hate illegal drug dealers also. They sell their crap for so much, and their crap brings so much pain to the family of the users.

If Moosewiiyass was here I would ask him to curse the illegal drug dealers in Thunder Bay, Ontario as there are so much of them around.

I am Medewiwin too and my power is black and white magic. I am scared sometimes how Kitchshi-manitou answers my calls.

We, Medewiwinuck called Kitchshi-manitou to show the white man that he loves us and we love him. Yhe magic was the meteor that exploded over Russia. Look for it in Thunder Bay News Topix, the proof is there in writing. Medewiwin Island is the one situated off Grand Portage Indian Reservation, its where many rituals are performed.

I am afraid of the awesome powers of Medewiwinuck. Their power is real but must be done exactly as the old Medewiwinuck thought us or it will not come to pass the magic.

As a Medewiwin. I will cast magic on the illegal dupe dealers in Thunder Bay, Ontario. The magic will follow them until they are just a dry prunes and ready for then open pit, and it shall be!
Stanley B. will also become a dry prune and into the pit also. Lo and behold it shall be.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Sharmila was charged Monday with attempted suicide in a case likely to bring major attention to her quiet protest in the tiny northeastern state of Manipur against the Armed Forces Special Powers Act.

Under the law, in effect in Indian-ruled Kashmir and parts of the country's northeast, troops have the right to shoot to kill suspected rebels without fear of possible prosecution and to arrest suspected militants without a warrant. It also gives police wide-ranging powers of search and seizure.

This is want Canada has in its law books. We live not in a caring country. We live as hostages guarded by the Corporation of Canada's Gestapo.

Guerrilla army tactics are impossible to utilize in Canada, however the Corporation is afraid of the common class masses. That is where Anishnawbec need to stir consciousness.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Mar 4, 2013
The illegal drug dealers medically screwed up my only son's health as to reason why I hate them personally. His finances are in ruin and can't even drive a car right. Stanley B. is involved and so is that rag hat the leading Gestapo from the city. Since we now know Kitchshi-manitou is for real and lives in the Galactic, that way I presume, it is my wish as Medewiwin that they face our curse and the small shrunken head will do for them.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Is Stanley B a sexy hunka hunka man?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
Is Stanley B a sexy hunka hunka man?
There is something else I must share with you so that you will not be frightened to wake up one morning and find the US President Barack Obama has surrendered the world to the Galactic Federation of Light. They have found us! They are located on the left hand side of the moon (Earth's Moon) a fleet of super humans with their super made starships. I know because I have photos from scientists that they are there and planning to make contact with us and we will probably have to surrender to them. That was the secret Mr. Obama is keeping from us. You know who Stanley B. A maniac with Alzheimer. You can say he is if you like confused looking men?

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Monsokan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something else I must share with you so that you will not be frightened to wake up one morning and find the US President Barack Obama has surrendered the world to the Galactic Federation of Light. They have found us! They are located on the left hand side of the moon (Earth's Moon) a fleet of super humans with their super made starships. I know because I have photos from scientists that they are there and planning to make contact with us and we will probably have to surrender to them. That was the secret Mr. Obama is keeping from us. You know who Stanley B. A maniac with Alzheimer. You can say he is if you like confused looking men?
Hold on now boy, back that cuckoos nest up for a minute!

On one hand you are claiming that the Galactic Federation of Light ships are docked on the left hand side of the moon, and then you call a guy named Stanley a maniac with Alzheimers!!

Kind of ironic "eh"?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on now boy, back that cuckoos nest up for a minute!
On one hand you are claiming that the Galactic Federation of Light ships are docked on the left hand side of the moon, and then you call a guy named Stanley a maniac with Alzheimers!!
Kind of ironic "eh"?
"The United Nations estimates more than 70,000 people have been killed in the civil war, which started two years ago against Assad's rule".

I guess with muscles like you have, you wouldn't know what pain is.

If you like me who feels pain, then you would understand what kind of pain these 70,000 people felt. Pain and death are horrible things.

The young animals can't feel pain either, if they did they wouldn't be so a celerity to go home by suicide.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 12, 2013
When the galactic mothership is in the night sky, my implants glow blue and I feel compelled to draw images of a mountain.
Medewiwinuck

Thunder Bay, Canada

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
When the galactic mothership is in the night sky, my implants glow blue and I feel compelled to draw images of a mountain.
Are you really from Kansas? You don't write like an American.
Anyway, you are a hell a good writer. You do believe that something is out there though, eh? They are on the lefy side of the moon and behind. Unless there is a fire on the moon. With little air combustion is kind of hard though. It has to be the super humans.

Don't ever believe we are alone.
Medewiwin Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#20 Mar 13, 2013
I have been sitting here with Kitchshi-manitou's telephone i.e. my laptop computer wondering if there is a pure caucasian person here in Thunder Bay, Ontario who can remember tall tells been told.

My question is? I have read and watched movies of how the Europeans (caucasians) lived. One of my curiosities has been the WEREWOLF and stories about them. I know that some kind of monster would always sneak up to the towns and would kill a person or eat the body up. I also know that forts will built around towns and villages like a log fence 20 or more feet high. My question? Was it the WEREWOLF? Or another monster, and where are these monsters and WEREWOLF today?

Native Americans i.e. our Anishnawbec also built tall fences around their villages because they wanted to keep Monsokan out or that monster they call Sasquatch or was it the WEREWOLF?

(note). There is nothing in our forests now. As antropologists in indigenous learning. I spend a lot of time in the bush and there is no WEREWOLF out there, but they did exist, so my advise, don't trust the forest, something is in there, a monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Security shouldn't trump privacy, watchdogs to ... 13 hr KELLY LEECH - KHAN 2
News Study says N.L. will see below average food pri... 17 hr meanwhile 1
News REMINDER/Media Advisory: Minister Sorenson and ... (Aug '14) 17 hr pot calls kettle ... 17
News Media Advisory: Minister Sorenson and MP Chong ... (Aug '14) 17 hr Tory MP leaders d... 18
News Georgetown Hospital receives more funding 22 hr Doc kills Doc wife 2
News Publication ban on slain Toronto doctor challen... 22 hr Alberta Conservative 1
News What Chinatown used to look like in Toronto 23 hr KELLY LEECH - KHAN 3
More from around the web