Sobeys warehouse workers on strike

Sobeys warehouse workers on strike

There are 225 comments on the Mississauga story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Sobeys warehouse workers on strike. In it, Mississauga reports that:

About 400 Sobeys warehouse workers in Milton are on strike after rejecting a nine-year contract proposal offered by the grocery chain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississauga.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Mclaren1125

Edmonton, Canada

#223 Apr 28, 2013
For those none nazis, can stay in Canada!..
Union guy

Schomberg, Canada

#224 Apr 28, 2013
Mclaren1125 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm employee, I'm mad of those people not pay those much more per hours, I really hate them, cause they want to keeping those money, never given anybody else, I'm frustrates, I'm not telling worker to know were mad. For those Nazis Gangster in here Canada, they should Need Get out of Canada, Nazis it's Not for canada country, it's Europe, canada it's for Canadian and it's for Natives for nativelands! Not those for Nazis, You're Not natives, Nazis should Not allow to come, and welcome cause your nazis is not freedom, go back to your Europe country!..
What the hell are you rambling about ?
Union guy

Schomberg, Canada

#225 Apr 28, 2013
Mclaren1125 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is Not so many adult working in sobeys anymore, there are over 18 yrs old kids is working sobeys now, however, there employments should have to pay more them, they don't! only they're pay some of kids, but they don't pay for some of adult employee! Just like 4 or 3 dollars per hours! what they're tyring to!..
All nazis should get out of western country, because nazis is not allow to come. Do you know why nazis come here? because nazis is trying to Dominates!! and destroy to the worlds, just like they need people given money to them military in they own country!..
Please elaborate.
Employee 222

Toronto, Canada

#226 Apr 29, 2013
Mclaren1125 wrote:
For those none nazis, can stay in Canada!..
Another edumicated union employee.
amanda

Hamilton, Canada

#227 Jun 19, 2013
so I just got hired p/t with sobeys Milton.. should I be running away now.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After untrue hijab assault, still important to ... 21 min birds of a feather 1
News Chris Selley: Cabinet shuffle a sign that Kathl... 24 min sadly she a Joke 1
News Real estate agent finds billionaire clients dea... 1 hr offrs 2
News Toronto Mayor John Tory, Coun. Grimes favour Pa... 7 hr Grimey OMB eh 1
News Girl's family apologizes to 'every Canadian' fo... 7 hr 2 late 1
News Gas bar gets OMB approval (Oct '13) 7 hr tott-mall-3rd-appeal 58
News Province should pay growth OMB costs (Jul '10) 7 hr need FreedomWorks... 17
More from around the web