SIGNPOST: Palestinian Association of ...

SIGNPOST: Palestinian Association of Hamilton striking to support prisoners

There are 3 comments on the thespec.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled SIGNPOST: Palestinian Association of Hamilton striking to support prisoners. In it, thespec.com reports that:

The Palestinian Association of Hamilton began a 19-person rotating hunger strike on March 11 for what it calls the mistreatment of Palestinian prisoners inside Israeli jails.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thespec.com.

Theresa Ex-Spense

Oakville, Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2013
These people should go back to Palestine if they feel so strongly about it. Not one of them would protest for Canada.
ann

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Theresa Ex-Spense wrote:
These people should go back to Palestine if they feel so strongly about it. Not one of them would protest for Canada.
sorry...your opinion...I have mine
What

Oakville, Canada

#3 Mar 19, 2013
ann wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry...your opinion...I have mine
What have you done for you country lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several streets in Georgetown to undergo repairs 2 hr poor roads part p... 3
News VIDEO: Halton's collision reconstruction, comme... 2 hr QEW 4
News Halton Hills wants you to join in on Bike To Wo... 2 hr cycle 2
News Georgetown CFUW collecting books and toys for t... 6 hr control election ... 1
News Construction of Guelph-Eramosa roundabout to st... 6 hr Norval needs 1 as... 1
News Invictus Games 'smashes the stigma' of military... 6 hr thats new 2
News Voted by you: Bayview Ave the worst road in Tor... 13 hr how r things there 1
More from around the web