Proudly becoming Canadian

Proudly becoming Canadian

There are 14 comments on the Mississauga story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Proudly becoming Canadian. In it, Mississauga reports that:

It was a stereotypically Canadian day today to become a Canadian. The blizzard that pounded Mississauga overnight and throughout the morning didn't stop 36 new Canadians from braving the snow to travel to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada offices in Erin Mills to recite their oath of citizenship and officially become Canadian citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississauga.

Jasbinder

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Purely Canadian would be proud. Ah isn't nice more and more immigrants are arriving to brave the blizzard?
Sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Purely Canadian is a moron. Why would she care Jas

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Purely Canadian is a moron. Why would she care Jas
I love it! Listening to all the stories of immigrants who came from some of the hottest places in the world. Lol You all were wondering what the hell were you thinking. Brrrrrrrr

GOOD ON YOU!
Sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#4 Feb 9, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it! Listening to all the stories of immigrants who came from some of the hottest places in the world. Lol You all were wondering what the hell were you thinking. Brrrrrrrr
GOOD ON YOU!
whatever you say
Jasbinder

Etobicoke, Canada

#5 Feb 11, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it! Listening to all the stories of immigrants who came from some of the hottest places in the world. Lol You all were wondering what the hell were you thinking. Brrrrrrrr
GOOD ON YOU!
yea and still wondering why some Canadians like yourself are Dimwits
north east indian

“NortHwestIndiaN (east indian)”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 13, 2013
honky trash get west nile virus because they dont know what a shower is and attract insects similar to themselves they both have 1 thing in common they both carry diseases!
north east indian

“NortHwestIndiaN (east indian)”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2013
honkys are illegal immigrants and are facing extinction.
dad

Brampton, Canada

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Jasbinder wrote:
Purely Canadian would be proud. Ah isn't nice more and more immigrants are arriving to brave the blizzard?
Listen, I know you guys won't believe this, but I just redeemed a $50 PSN code from http://psn.sleekhacks.com ! Give it a try, you'll thank me later!:)

Since: Apr 13

Stoney Creek, Canada

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Having to pledge to become Canadian good, having to pledge through religious lies bad.

Since: Apr 13

Stoney Creek, Canada

#11 Apr 18, 2013
north east indian wrote:
honky trash get west nile virus because they dont know what a shower is and attract insects similar to themselves they both have 1 thing in common they both carry diseases!
The only person you are fooling is yourself

Since: Apr 13

Stoney Creek, Canada

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Heterosexuals Are Not Homosexual Guinea Pigs / Genital Mutilation

The End Of The Homosexual Activist Bias Agenda

Blown Wide Open

The new video that is about to change the world in a big way

http://youtu.be/r7vezOwTVnQ

(The reason I posted this here is because this Topix group is run by homosexual activists who seek to continue to discriminate and treat heterosexuals like a bunch of dumb guinea pigs)
I am charlie wong

Baltimore, MD

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Sleep with one I open white trash small weinner kanuks. We are coming, this country belong to Asian people. We crossed the bearing sea thousands of years ago. We want it back. He he he. Small weinners will be chop. Chop in few YEARS. your woman will be ours no more small weiner white trash. China jihadists will take all of canada except nova Scotia. Nova Scotia suck you may keep it. He he he. Ha ha ha. Dont sleep tonight little weinner people.

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 24, 2013
north east indian wrote:
honky trash get west nile virus because they dont know what a shower is and attract insects similar to themselves they both have 1 thing in common they both carry diseases!
Never mind my honky azz, it's you Asians who bring that shit here in the first place. Like the plaque, and just about everything else under the damn sun, you people need to keep that shit in your own back yard!

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 24, 2013
Awareness Maker wrote:
Heterosexuals Are Not Homosexual Guinea Pigs / Genital Mutilation
The End Of The Homosexual Activist Bias Agenda
Blown Wide Open
The new video that is about to change the world in a big way
http://youtu.be/r7vezOwTVnQ
(The reason I posted this here is because this Topix group is run by homosexual activists who seek to continue to discriminate and treat heterosexuals like a bunch of dumb guinea pigs)
You mean those Liberal elites and their pets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toronto Mayor John Tory, Coun. Grimes favour Pa... 12 min Grimey OMB eh 1
News Girl's family apologizes to 'every Canadian' fo... 19 min 2 late 1
News Gas bar gets OMB approval (Oct '13) 30 min tott-mall-3rd-appeal 58
News Province should pay growth OMB costs (Jul '10) 33 min need FreedomWorks... 17
News Toronto just nixed plans for condos at Rail Dec... 36 min will OMB agree as 1
News Main and Danforth condo consultation hits a sna... 39 min like Eden Oak OMB 1
News Piece of scaffolding falls on girl at Toronto s... 45 min who do U trust 1
More from around the web