Excessive speed a factor in fatal crash

Mar 4, 2013 Full story: Mississauga

A Mississauga man who was killed when he lost control of his car on Hwy. 403 near Mavis Rd.

Full Story
Pamela dawn

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Great!! Ever hear the phrase "speed kills"to bad though its the grandfathers -fathers and other family members working at the construction barrier. Slow the f--- down!
Steve

Milton, Canada

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Pamela dawn wrote:
Great!! Ever hear the phrase "speed kills"to bad though its the grandfathers -fathers and other family members working at the construction barrier. Slow the f--- down!
Great? Is that really the word that you used? For someone who knew the victim and even for those who didn't, "great" would be a poor choice of words.
Moe

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Great!!! We have all done something stupid while driving. How can you say great you pathetic person he was an amazing guy.
Pamela dawn

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Not greater the driver! I am so sorry you are right. Bad choice. I ment only that this happens to often there..and it's frightening for me because my partner works there and two of the work crew were hit a few months ago.Deeply sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's time for the GTA to come together, Wynne says 3 hr Andrea 1
Sexual assault investigation, gridlock relief m... 3 hr Andrea 2
Bringing toys to remote areas 12 hr Medewiwin 1
Halton Hills business team with local non-profi... 14 hr bet they dont know 1
Police: Thieves are targeting Halton Hills 14 hr last Sun in the Glen 4
ErinoakKids honours Boyce (Nov '10) Sat forums and news 5
Catholic board trustees want report on possible... Sat WiFi 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 am PST