Police investigate suspicious death i...

Police investigate suspicious death in New Liskeard

There are 8 comments on the SooToday story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Police investigate suspicious death in New Liskeard. In it, SooToday reports that:

OPP NEWS RELEASE ******************************* OPP investigate sudden death Police seek public assistance TEMISKAMING SHORES - Just after noon on Tuesday, October 19, members of the Temiskaming detachment responded to the report of a sudden death at a residence in New Liskeard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SooToday.

Worried

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Oct 20, 2010
"Police consider the death to be suspicious in nature", 2 bullets to the head, sounds more like a murder!
Your friend mickey

Canada

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Iam sure hopping that the police will see that the person or persons infolved in this tragic death are apprehended.This man did not deserve to die in this manner.I have know him since his twenties and he has always been a good,kind,thoughtful person.God rest your soul,and peace be with your family. Have strength
new liskeard born

Kitchener, Canada

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Ok i agee with you mickey no person deserves this and my heart does go to the family and children but lets be realistic known for as long as you did if not longer. Please dont piss on my head and call it rain. Theft, drugs, assults and a world of bad choices when you travel this path the dangers will one day catch up dont we remeber what happened 2000?
i am sorry to be the one but it bothers me that people will marter this man when he really isnt worthy.
Family member

Pickering, Canada

#4 Nov 16, 2010
What a disgusting thing to say!!! No one desreves that!!
Lynn

Hearst, Canada

#5 Jan 19, 2011
new liskeard born wrote:
Ok i agee with you mickey no person deserves this and my heart does go to the family and children but lets be realistic known for as long as you did if not longer. Please dont piss on my head and call it rain. Theft, drugs, assults and a world of bad choices when you travel this path the dangers will one day catch up dont we remeber what happened 2000?
i am sorry to be the one but it bothers me that people will marter this man when he really isnt worthy.
I don't know who you are but this men did have children, grandchildren, parents, sisters and brother. Who are you to judge... him... ya he had a rough past and, even after everything this men had went through and suffered, when someone needed a had he was there to give it. No matter his sickness, He had people that loved and still Love him, and are still grieving for him. You say he chose his path, well I can tell you this is not the path he wanted and he was trying with all he had to change it... Only a person that has no heart, would write such a thing about a someone that was dearly loved. So I really think you owe his Family an apology, and next time you decid to write something about someone eles, think about everyone eles and how they are suffering, other then your self.
Rosemary Hearn Pannell

New Liskeard, Canada

#6 Jan 19, 2011
Worried wrote:
"Police consider the death to be suspicious in nature", 2 bullets to the head, sounds more like a murder!
I'm curious as to how you know that Dave had 2 bullets to the head? Who are you?
Travis

Hanmer, Canada

#7 Jan 29, 2011
"Ok i agee with you mickey no person deserves this and my heart does go to the family and children but lets be realistic known for as long as you did if not longer. Please dont piss on my head and call it rain. Theft, drugs, assults and a world of bad choices when you travel this path the dangers will one day catch up dont we remeber what happened 2000?
i am sorry to be the one but it bothers me that people will marter this man when he really isnt worthy."
douche get a life
Don Montgomery

Canada

#8 Apr 21, 2011
For the losser from Kitchener.Obviously no brains or balls.Why did you not put your name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions to ask your dentist about preventativ... (Aug '15) 1 hr liza_0801 11
News Jagmeet Singh, the social media star who wants ... 2 hr American Horse Po... 10
News Reported rate of hate crime in Thunder Bay 'app... 3 hr Bob 2
News Globe rehearsal night is fundraiser for... (Nov '10) 6 hr Halton Theater 2
News Intimidation allegations mar Ontario PC candida... 6 hr nasty bunch 1
News Teen covers the world for school project (Jan '15) 6 hr that the way 4
News MPP says Auditor-General report reveals Ontario... (Jul '11) 6 hr other reveals 17
More from around the web