'It's better being on a native diet'

'It's better being on a native diet'

There are 9 comments on the Wawatay News story from Nov 29, 2012, titled 'It's better being on a native diet'. In it, Wawatay News reports that:

Rick Garrick/Wawatay News Bossy Ducharme described his traditional diet to a group of youth at the Ontario Native Women's Association office in Thunder Bay on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wawatay News.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 29, 2012
That's not traditional diet its Monsokan's favorite bush camp food without refrigeration.http://cnn.com/v ideo/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2 012/11/29/nr-dna-evidence-prov es-big-foot-exists.cnn.html. News, Sasquatch has been proven to be half Indian and half hybrid of the monster kind.
Listen to the news clip. Oh back to the diet. Its not traditional diet the man is eating rather the diet he was brought up to eat due to lack of refrigeration back in the Reservation in his younger days. That is how I am eating and down went my sugar levels and something else I am eating Chinese food like Chinese oranges.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Nov 29, 2012
http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/...

To be a full traditional diet, you must eat roots which you can collect in the fall. Have you ever watched animals and birds? They eat, but they also eat roots. Exactly! We are no better than the birds and animals. You see the roots are medicine and medicine makes what you eat good for your stomach. I am s sorry Monsokan does not eat roots with his food and food makes me sick. I do know the roots though I studied them while in the University.

Oh! its 22 days before the end and Monsokan wants to give you power over the police, government when God judges them on the 21st. of December, 2012. You have nothing to worry about in consequence, bless you make every arrow count. Better yet wear the number 5. Its a beauty. That is all I can say.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Nov 29, 2012
I see one of your dishes is boiled salmon. Now go into the forest and peel the bark of popular and eat your fish on it. The juices from the bark will make your fish taste even better and its traditional medicine. See! I told you I know traditional medicine just like our bird and animal nii-tooh-taamak. Hehehehehe!

Did you kill one white haired rabbit yet?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Nov 30, 2012
If you eat a white haired rabbit then you are eating traditionally. Rabbits, and even owls is good food from our land.(note: don't try and eat roots that animals and birds eat, you must eat what tradition has thought you to eat). Not to much moose meat. Some berries too like the dried berries and meat missed together. "pemmican is a concentrated mixture of fat and protein used as a nutritious food. The word comes from the Cree word pimîhkân, which itself is derived from the word pimî, "fat, grease".[1] It was invented by the native peoples of North America.[citation needed] It was widely adopted as a high-energy food by Europeans involved in the fur trade and later by Arctic and Antarctic explorers, such as Robert Falcon Scott and Roald Amundsen.
The specific ingredients used were usually whatever was available; the meat was often bison, moose, elk, or deer. Fruits such as cranberries and saskatoon berries were sometimes added. Cherries, currants, chokeberries and blueberries". Oh! I am tired and need rest. Remember kill a lot of white haired rabbits, eh! And eat them.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Don't eat owls as they eat rodents and could carry disease. You don't want to get ill eh! Eat them as a last meal, like the White Boys eat dog as a last meal. We ate skunk as a last meal and skunk is like eating a pig. It does not eat rodents rather roots.

Look what I found. "A day after the United Nations voted to recognize Palestinian statehood, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird is temporarily recalling Canada’s senior diplomats from Israel, the West Bank and the UN missions in New York and Geneva". The Canadian Government is mad because we are spanking them with their own little whip which Queen Elizabeth carries concealed on her left shoulder....heheheheheh! We are accusing them of genocide in the common-law courts, and International Court of Criminal Justice....hehehehehehe! I think I will eat some wild ginger. That is what I really love to eat from our garden...wild ginger.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Nov 30, 2012
[The former North Vancouver resident is facing charges of arson, conspiracy and use of a destructive device targeting a ski area, wild horse and burro facilities, and a forestry company in Oregon, Colorado and California between 1997 and 2001 linked to the activities of the Earth Liberation Front and the Animal Liberation Front. On Thursday, her wanted poster on the FBI website had a “Surrendered” banner on it. The poster had noted that Ms. Rubin might have returned to Canada and declared a $50,000 reward for her arrest, adding “Should be considered armed and dangerous and an escape risk].

That is what would happen if you operate outside of a UN Mandate to bomb Canadian Government infrastructure. Wait for Commandante Atleo and NAN Commandante Yesno to give orders. Remember! Fellow Warriors; we must fight oppression under duress. she did quite a job though. She is still a martyr even though she will get life in prison for her political action. Not us! We wait in ambush.

Bannock. To much gives you sore stomach. But it stays as fire wood in your stomach a long time before you dig into the lunch pail again. Bannock is good to eat and do some work after eating it.

Sometimes in the winter lower a water proof camera that makes videos into the beaver's pond and watch him swim back with goggles on harvesting wild roots from his farm. The reason for the dam. So the ice does not reach the roots under the ice, brilliant that beaver.

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Today, the traditional diet for those hauled in by bus to walmart includes nachoes, rootbeer, cheese, candies, and beer.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
Today, the traditional diet for those hauled in by bus to walmart includes nachoes, rootbeer, cheese, candies, and beer.
Yep! And their sugar level is somewhere in the 25. It is suppose to be 6. But with the pancreas working like mine used to be, that diet is nothing, it probably is still 5 or 6. That is in the glucometer.

Just make sure that you spy on the beaver. He wears goggles while farming in his pond. We can't live right without the roots, reason why so much of us are diabetic. We eat moose, ducks, rabbits and eat bannock, but what about the roots? Its medicine prevents infection inside our stomachs.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Monkey_Rench wrote:
MMMMM, sounds good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne suing Opposition... 6 hr Just Us eh 1
News Math tutoring services popular as public school... 7 hr Just Us eh 1
News On-reserve portion of Freedom Road complete, Sh... 9 hr David Uber Alles 10
News In the news today, Dec. 12 9 hr burn baby burn eh 1
News Here's a map of all the unreal holiday lights i... 12 hr other lites 2 1
News Class action suit launched against Ontario over... 13 hr www 1
News First snowfall of the season underway in Toront... 16 hr slow snow drive 2day 1
More from around the web