Muslim program probed on anti-Jewish ...

Muslim program probed on anti-Jewish teaching

There are 2 comments on the The Toronto Star story from May 7, 2012, titled Muslim program probed on anti-Jewish teaching. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

York Region police are investigating a complaint about anti-Jewish teachings at a Muslim Sunday school that rents space in a Toronto public high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Wake Up Canada

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 9, 2012
Go back to your country. Take your Family's with you. If this happen at the Toronto School Board we would have been called racists, and a few other things by your cult/religion. You come here and spread your hate, let anyone speak up against you and we are racists. GEE I guess you got caught spreading your hate message, so some one had to think quick. How many white Canadians have been denied that space, so that we would be politically correct. OH PLEASE WAKE UP CANADA. Take our country back. If we lived there would they make changes for us, NO. WAKE UP STAND UP. We open our doors had out welfare to them, medical care, housing. AT my expense and yours. Would they do it for us, REALLY lets get our head out the sand.
Sakina

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 18, 2012
Wow.

I'm Muslim and proud, and I wouldn't call you a racist.

I'd just urge you to evaluate what makes this country more yours than it does mine or someone else coming from a different religious or cultural affiliation... because technically, unless you're Native Canadian, you're as much an alien as the people you want to exclude. And even then, the Native Canadians migrated here X number of years ago.

If you do your research, immigration is one of the reasons Canada is such a successful country.

P.S. I don't know about the present day Muslims (which by the way is someone who calls God "Allah" and believes Mohammed was the last Prophet) would do that for you, but I know that the present day Momins (Muslims who follow the religion)would. Side note: Research the components of an Islamic Welfare State; things such as welfare are technically not considered privileges, but are considered rights to those who can't provide for themselves for whatever reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Webequie hosts Powwow 6 min Nobody 1
News GLT to begin work on fall show (Jul '10) 1 hr nuther kind doubl... 3
News Fire destroys Baptist church in Burlington, Ont. 2 hr nuther kind doubl... 1
News Emergency crews at scene of Baptist church fire... 2 hr sad 1
News Train strikes tree on CN line (Feb '09) Tue good on em 9
News Prestipino new Chamber chair (Sep '13) Tue when is 2 much 2
News Pastor freed from North Korean prison arrives b... Mon lucky 1
More from around the web