Idle No More: A chance to repair a sad legacy

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Toronto Star

It was 10 C by 11 a.m., squeaking past the highest temperature record for Jan. 12 of 9.5 C set in... As Prime Minister Stephen Harper met with First Nations leaders, Idle No More protesters filled the streets outside the Ottawa office block where they were gathering on Friday, Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Phil

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Yes, I've been saying it forever; this country is full of racists and homophobes. You wish this country was what you were brainwashed to believe. You would say, but we're the nice guys, we fight to respect human rights, we are the blue helmets and we donate when third world countries -now 2/3 countries- need help. Bullshit; over 200 first nation communities need schools. There is unprocessed legislation dating from the residential school era. If we we're so eager to defend human rights, then why have we ignored first nation's basic needs for so long?

I've witnessed blatant racism and homophobia, very often, sexism also, in this Country. Enough with this "we're the nice guys" bullshit. It is clear that intolerance and stupidity is widely spread throughout the country. It may have something to do with aluminum and mercury in the H1N1 Vaccine. The metals they inject us with do nothing more but cause Neuronal Apoptosis; they desintegrate our neurons, making us dumber and -very sadly-, causing the spread of conditions such as Alzheimers disease...
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

First Nations are like Africans. Have been lazy and will be forever.
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil wrote:
Yes, I've been saying it forever; this country is full of racists and homophobes. You wish this country was what you were brainwashed to believe. You would say, but we're the nice guys, we fight to respect human rights, we are the blue helmets and we donate when third world countries -now 2/3 countries- need help. Bullshit; over 200 first nation communities need schools. There is unprocessed legislation dating from the residential school era. If we we're so eager to defend human rights, then why have we ignored first nation's basic needs for so long?
I've witnessed blatant racism and homophobia, very often, sexism also, in this Country. Enough with this "we're the nice guys" bullshit. It is clear that intolerance and stupidity is widely spread throughout the country. It may have something to do with aluminum and mercury in the H1N1 Vaccine. The metals they inject us with do nothing more but cause Neuronal Apoptosis; they desintegrate our neurons, making us dumber and -very sadly-, causing the spread of conditions such as Alzheimers disease...
I believe people like you make the world a Downer. Change your name to debbiedownerloser! I bet you have a conspiracy theory catalogue and it is etched in your brain. Get together with Monsokan on Thunderbaytopix and find you may be like him. Join his club and ritual daily.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil knows the truth that Monsokan knows, IE the current dictators want to control our minds. Yes! The flu vaccine is another system of control and tracking for us Aborigine. Whities like Simply know we will soon be in power, and this old town is almost ours. get your guns!
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey! What is all this? No peace eh? Well, we have to show the government that we are human, and that we mean business for our own good therwise we will die as Medewiwins. Who is that Monsokan? I agree with him/her opinion. Well, I am thinking of joining my Native Canadian brothers and sisters on January 16. I have been invited to the rally in Nipigon, see you there.
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Squatchsokan wrote:
Hey! What is all this? No peace eh? Well, we have to show the government that we are human, and that we mean business for our own good therwise we will die as Medewiwins. Who is that Monsokan? I agree with him/her opinion. Well, I am thinking of joining my Native Canadian brothers and sisters on January 16. I have been invited to the rally in Nipigon, see you there.
Shut up , Monsokan, this is you!!!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 15, 2013
 
You seem paranoid lately. You have been observing far too long, and have become simple, IE dumn. Does the impending war scare you? Yes!
Whitey

Kelowna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Monsokan wrote:
You seem paranoid lately. You have been observing far too long, and have become simple, IE dumn. Does the impending war scare you? Yes!

I guess you just showed us all who is dumn!!! It's spelt dumb but had you actually gone to school you would have known that. As far as war goes , can any of you really build a bow or arrow anymore? Here's an idea , get a job and build your own houses instead of holding out your hands. These natives complain about the government but are more than willing to ask that same government for money. My family was forced out of Germany during ww2 and we can't go back and say give us our land back. That's what happens in war , if you lose then you lose. Can all of asian tell Mongolia that they want money because Genghis Khan ???? Of course not that would be Absurd. Yet here we are paying for what "The White man" did years ago. They want to block canadian roads and I bet once they start running low on supplies because the trucks and trains can't get through "Whitey" will get blamed again.
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

..writes. A protest has been planned for Nipigon, Ontario by the Idle No More movement. Squatchsokan has been invited, unfortunately, my schedule is full and I might not be able to join our brothers and sisters there. Okay! We (we) are doing what our Canadian Constitution allows and we need not worry about police roughing us up because its the {Canadian Government) who has forced us to rise up and demand our treaty agreements be respected, although the treaty agreements are outdated and need to be updated with sound and full consultation process used to create these [laws] to the benefit of {us} Aboriginal People, that is why Squatchsokan plans to be at the rally as a number been aware of the [RAPE] that has already been committed by the Canadian Government. BE THERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS and stand up for our Aboriginal treaties.(the Government) said until the rivers dry up and the sun blows ups. Hohohohohohohoh! The Squatchsokan.
Whitey

Kelowna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 16, 2013
 
That's hilarious . Go my brothers and sisters lol. Don't you mean cousin ?
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

...writes. An open comment to His Excellency David Johnston, and Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

GET THE F... OFF OUR NATIVE CANADIAN LAND. THE TREATIES WORK TWO WAYS.

1. I know and you know that SASINN the British Crown made all the real estate of the Aboriginals i.e. what is now Canada absolutely THEIRS.

2....then you bought it from them (the Aboriginals) their land and reserved large tracts which you already stole back by ingenuity and crafty device and what is left is tiny plots of reservations.

3. Get off our f..... Anishnawbe land because you raped us. That is today. Hohohohohohoh!

4. February 16, 2013 something is coming and that something has squared off 'Earth' as minus. Has commented.
Whitey

Kelowna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 16, 2013
 
Squatchsokan wrote:
...writes. An open comment to His Excellency David Johnston, and Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
GET THE F... OFF OUR NATIVE CANADIAN LAND. THE TREATIES WORK TWO WAYS.
1. I know and you know that SASINN the British Crown made all the real estate of the Aboriginals i.e. what is now Canada absolutely THEIRS.
2....then you bought it from them (the Aboriginals) their land and reserved large tracts which you already stole back by ingenuity and crafty device and what is left is tiny plots of reservations.
3. Get off our f..... Anishnawbe land because you raped us. That is today. Hohohohohohoh!
4. February 16, 2013 something is coming and that something has squared off 'Earth' as minus. Has commented.
How exactly is it "YOUR LAND" ? I live here and was born here. The beauty about natives is they have a sense of entitlement , everyone owes them. They think everything is theres. If your so proud of your heritage build a tee pee and go hunt some wild life. I know that Would require some actual work if your up for it. Pay back all the millions of dollars you have received ohh wait they aren't sure where it went. We should cut off the electricity and running water and see how "Native" they really are. Go ahead and block the roads I work in fort Mac and I will drive right through you will my diesel guzzling jacked up truck.
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 16, 2013
 
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly is it "YOUR LAND" ? I live here and was born here. The beauty about natives is they have a sense of entitlement , everyone owes them. They think everything is theres. If your so proud of your heritage build a tee pee and go hunt some wild life. I know that Would require some actual work if your up for it. Pay back all the millions of dollars you have received ohh wait they aren't sure where it went. We should cut off the electricity and running water and see how "Native" they really are. Go ahead and block the roads I work in fort Mac and I will drive right through you will my diesel guzzling jacked up truck.
Just to let you know, Whitey, Monsokan and Sasquatch is the same guy! He is a creator of his selfish past and hates the world!
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 16, 2013
 
Squatchsokan wrote:
...writes. An open comment to His Excellency David Johnston, and Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
GET THE F... OFF OUR NATIVE CANADIAN LAND. THE TREATIES WORK TWO WAYS.
1. I know and you know that SASINN the British Crown made all the real estate of the Aboriginals i.e. what is now Canada absolutely THEIRS.
2....then you bought it from them (the Aboriginals) their land and reserved large tracts which you already stole back by ingenuity and crafty device and what is left is tiny plots of reservations.
3. Get off our f..... Anishnawbe land because you raped us. That is today. Hohohohohohoh!
4. February 16, 2013 something is coming and that something has squared off 'Earth' as minus. Has commented.
Shut up monsokan! The Medewinins are calling you to get a bucket of chicken at KFC
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Squatchsokan wrote:
..writes. A protest has been planned for Nipigon, Ontario by the Idle No More movement. Squatchsokan has been invited, unfortunately, my schedule is full and I might not be able to join our brothers and sisters there. Okay! We (we) are doing what our Canadian Constitution allows and we need not worry about police roughing us up because its the {Canadian Government) who has forced us to rise up and demand our treaty agreements be respected, although the treaty agreements are outdated and need to be updated with sound and full consultation process used to create these [laws] to the benefit of {us} Aboriginal People, that is why Squatchsokan plans to be at the rally as a number been aware of the [RAPE] that has already been committed by the Canadian Government. BE THERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS and stand up for our Aboriginal treaties.(the Government) said until the rivers dry up and the sun blows ups. Hohohohohohohoh! The Squatchsokan.
I think there is more people simply observing than Natives protesting. Name one sentence or item in any Treaty signed that is not being protected. Be Specific! The native protests are never specific to any specific claim. People of Canada can't relate what they are talking about!!! All tools are there to help all First Nations on or off Reserve.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

poor simply, always thinks everyone who disagrees with his treacherous ways is the same person! Sask. obviously knows the land and is watching from the bush as the current events unfold. He will strike when the time comes! I am a chameleon-mocking bird, able to take on another's identity. I shall fight you devils as Monsokan warrior for now.

Whitey has a stain on his hood.
Whitey

Kelowna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 16, 2013
 
I have a great idea , if ou plan a protest make it have a true cause . Block the Legislative buildings and force them to work on the issue. Blocking public roads and forcing hard working middle class people to take time off work is ridiculous. The people you are effecting are the wrong people they may be white, native, Latin or Swahili , it doesn't matter. The message of the "Idle no more" movement has been lost so soon in the cause that average Canadians that could have supported it have only become confused about what it is te native people even want. Diffrent bands and different chiefs have different messages. It's all a joke .
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 16, 2013
 
Monsokan wrote:
poor simply, always thinks everyone who disagrees with his treacherous ways is the same person! Sask. obviously knows the land and is watching from the bush as the current events unfold. He will strike when the time comes! I am a chameleon-mocking bird, able to take on another's identity. I shall fight you devils as Monsokan warrior for now.
Whitey has a stain on his hood.
I don't have trencherous ways, I can't stand native extremists (actually you are Metis by the way) like you that look in the past and can't get out of bed but sure point the finger and only the thing you can say is "Get Off My Land".You're Metis dude, You're mixed.
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

...thinks that the Idle No More should not stop here i.e. January 16, 2013 day of action.

The Canadian Government has waged a guerrilla war with us by passing laws without consulting our elected Chiefs and head Chief Atleo, Shawn.

The two laws C-38 and C-45 are designed to kill the Indian. We, Anishnawbec will be eating cyst covered jack fish, drink chocolate colored water, and devastated forests and derelict head frames. What kind of life will that be, and we will lose our buffers around our reservations.

The Government attacked us first and we must not let our vigilance down. We must fight them until they acknowledge their kill the Indian policy continues. Yaaaaaaa!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It's time to forget about bisaniiwewin and taint the rivers red with the blood of thy enemy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••