View from Away: Muslim cleric helps t...

View from Away: Muslim cleric helps thwart Toronto terror plot

There are 3 comments on the Kennebec Journal story from Apr 28, 2013, titled View from Away: Muslim cleric helps thwart Toronto terror plot. In it, Kennebec Journal reports that:

As the shock of Canada's brush with an alleged al-Qaida-directed terror plot recedes, it's comforting to learn that a prominent Toronto Muslim cleric played a key role in foiling the attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kennebec Journal.

Amy

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Time to take a stand

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Its time we all get up and say no to the religion that has turned too political and is not really serving the purpose of keeping mankind more human.

I've also noted that it was not all of the middle east that needed Islam, but only the land on which their prophet was born. Why?....... well he was trying to advocate for social change when he said let men have 4 wives, we all know before men had millions of wives in that same middle eastern territory, so he then reduced it down to 4.

The same goes for everything else that was wrong back then too.....
Time to take a stand

Toronto, Canada

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Please go through this video:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small, medium sized softwood companies hit hard... 1 hr Woody 1
News Soldier who died while training was in vehicle ... 1 hr Smokey 1
News Ontario Introduces A 15 Per Cent Non-Resident S... 1 hr other Markets 1
News Flea markets in Toronto 1 hr other Markets 1
News Georgetown District High School to host fourth ... 5 hr Wondering 8
News Contested Georgetown developments a go after cl... 7 hr no-urbanist-saviour 3
News Chamber names 2014's top businesses (Sep '14) 7 hr Location justice 15
More from around the web