Loblaw in talks with Atlas Logistics to run Ajax, Ont., distribution centre

Sep 12, 2007 | Posted by: The Canadian Press | Full story: The Canadian Press

(CP) - Loblaw Cos. Ltd. (TSX:L), racked by supply-chain woes, has disclosed it is "at an advanced stage in its discussions" with third-party logistics provider Atlas Logistics Retail Services LLC on operating a big distribution centre in Ajax, east of Toronto.

Loblaw said Monday that Atlas Logistics - a division of the former Atlas Cold Storage, taken over last year by Eimskip Holdings of Iceland - would run the 870,000-square-foot dry and perishable food distribution centre starting next spring. Read more

Comments (Page 196)

Showing posts 3,901 - 3,920 of4,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ralph

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

aspectman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical union troll
Mom is dead. But you like that cold rotting feeling.
Don't hsve a sister. Typical miss informed union troll
YA EH. it was a tragic plunger handle accident. she died of splinters
rto

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Eh OK wrote:
Big Green Dumby
I've worked for Harmony now Aspect since it opened and have had numerous wage increases, sick leave great benefits all without having to pay someone else to bully them into it.
But your right if the crap hits the fan it'll be the team on the floor that goes first in this non union place just like like it will in yours just ask GM/Ford/Chrysler the union can't protect you from that and you know it.
Open your eyes,shut your mouth and cut the leash the CAW has been dragging you around on!
you have no idea
Atlas was an evil company and pre-union they were walking people out for looking at people the wrong way and many of them every day.
I have no doubt that if it were not for the caw we would be making $17.00/hr and have no paid sick days or job security and seniority would be replaced by favortism and all the ass kissers like aspectman would get all the good jobs and weekends off.
Eh OK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure it was bad, it was a start up just like over here. You go through a lot of people until you get the best you can, not just the ones there to screw around a collect a pay check(like Big Green Testicles). We went through a lot of people but the ones that work are still here the ones that steal and mess around are gone as they should be. I work my ass off and to see the slackers get walked out is fine by me. I get treated fair and I do my fair work, dont need to pay a union to speak for me I can do that myself.

“Humanity Above All”

Since: Feb 09

Not Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Eh OK wrote:
I'm sure it was bad, it was a start up just like over here. You go through a lot of people until you get the best you can, not just the ones there to screw around a collect a pay check(like Big Green Testicles). We went through a lot of people but the ones that work are still here the ones that steal and mess around are gone as they should be. I work my ass off and to see the slackers get walked out is fine by me. I get treated fair and I do my fair work, dont need to pay a union to speak for me I can do that myself.
I'm sure If I was the slacker you say I am, The company would have gotten rid of my ass a long time ago. I'm sure You probable have your reasons for being a company bitch too.
aspectman

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Big Green Yes wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure If I was the slacker you say I am, The company would have gotten rid of my ass a long time ago. I'm sure You probable have your reasons for being a company bitch too.
Green = union troll who needs the union to give her life meaning

“Humanity Above All”

Not Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

And all the while Raspect is passing cards right under your nose.
Stfu

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Aspect man. Only reason ur not a union sheep is cuz nobody voted for ur pathetic ass to get in. Gonsholdt or however the hell u spell it. Piece of garbage.
aspectman

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Stfu??????????

What are you smoking cuz you need to stop
Ralph

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Stfu wrote:
Aspect man. Only reason ur not a union sheep is cuz nobody voted for ur pathetic ass to get in. Gonsholdt or however the hell u spell it. Piece of garbage.
Could be him and then, maybe not. Lets face it. I cant tell the difference from one pole licker to the other. they are all goofs
WTF

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I hear the shit bandit is back!!! He is clogging the toilets and smearing shit all over the place. Any guesses who it is?
Stfu

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Looks like I hit a nerve lol. I bet the attacks on big green yes wil stop now that he's been outed. What a pathetic loser, I agree with what Ralph said
Stfu

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

aspectman wrote:
Stfu??????????
What are you smoking cuz you need to stop
Make me
Ralph

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

What kind of name is Gonsholdt anyway? I don't think its Russian. Maybe its Poll lick
Stfu

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Ralph wrote:
What kind of name is Gonsholdt anyway? I don't think its Russian. Maybe its Poll lick
Ha. Ya or whatever nation the useless come from
aspectman

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Ya or whatever nation the useless come from
Union troll nation!
Eh OK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

aspectman wrote:
<quoted text>
Green = union troll who needs the union to give her life meaning
Since when does coming to work and doing your job make anyone a company bitch? People like you are reason so many people hate unions and the stuffed pigs that run them.
I think for myself and speak for myself, you on the other hand do not which in my opinion makes YOU the bitch!
Feel free to comment after you've been told what to say by your BROTHERS and after you can stand around and hail CAW together you union bitch.
Eh OK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Sorry that was meant for Little Green Dick

“Humanity Above All”

Not Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Strange. It is I that has a say in my workplace. You on the other hand take what ever they give you. This means my brothers, sisters and I are the ones that think for themselves and you take what they tell you to take. Now if you want to debate the merits and shortcomings of either process in an adult fashion lets do it. If you just want to sling insults back and forth, I think I've made my personal views about you quite clear.
Eh OK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

It's too late for you, you've already drank the koolaid. I'll sit back and wait to hear from you when something happens and your union can't do anything about it. I'll keep doing the job I'm paid to do and not bitch and moan because some
a--hole lost his job because he deserved it. Driving a reach truck isn't rocket science I can do it blind folded and get paid well for what I do, no one's opressing me, walking all over me.
When ever I've had an issue I've brought it up to the company my self and had it resolved no need to pay someone to do it for me. A raise every year, great benifits I don't have a lot to complain about. Thats the funny thing, most of the bitching that goes on comes from your unionized work force must be a great place to work.
Out of the closet

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I need to finally get something off my chest. 2 years ago in the union office (closet) I was touched by Big Green. The thing is, he has a Small Pink. I was told to keep my mouth shut or he would have me fired, as he also was having a "relationship" with Rand. Kinda like Mr. Layhe and Randy. We called Tom, Bubbles as he is a little retarded. Anyways, just thought I would share with the group, as my head shrink said it would help me heal if I shared. The anal bleeding healed in months, but the emotional scars will last for years.

F-U Big Green for taking my innocence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,901 - 3,920 of4,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••