Mayor's message

Full story: The Independent & Free Press

Halton Hills Mayor Rick Bonnette can likely look back on 2012 as a "good year." Certainly the Town had its fair share of challenges over the past 11 months but in his annual "State of the Town" address Wednesday afternoon at Eagle Ridge Golf Club, Bonnette was able to list numerous positive occurrences in 2012.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
Ned

North Bay, Canada

#1 Dec 6, 2012
he a big joke

Hawkesbury, Canada

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Parents are doing a lousy job raising children. Children have no responsibility, no worries, no competition. They sit at home and play video games, or flit around to all kinds of fun activities. They have no concept of the real world and are ill prepared to deal with it when it confronts them.
THINK ABOUT IT

Hawkesbury, Canada

#3 Dec 6, 2012
milton will get the jobs

Hawkesbury, Canada

#4 Dec 6, 2012
This summer, he added, the Premium Outlet Mall will open and already 73 per cent of the stores have been leased. He and Economic Development Officer Doug Penrice are currently organizing a job fair so Halton Hills residents get first shot at jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain relief the natural way 17 min Swinging senior 3
Annaleise Carr completes final leg of Lake Erie... 2 hr it hurts 1
Jeffrey St. Jules's surreal sci-fi musical 'Ban... 2 hr it hurts 1
How to Eat Cheap (But Well) at TIFF 2 hr it hurts 1
Got an extra bed? 3 hr Apollo 1
Revolver - 50 years with the Beatles 5 hr fathom out 1
The Soo To-Do List 5 hr ORBS in other places 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••