Police continue to search for missing...

Police continue to search for missing teen

There are 7 comments on the Thunder Bay's Source story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Police continue to search for missing teen. In it, Thunder Bay's Source reports that:

Want a Christmas Party to Remember? The Prestige Limo Bus seats up to 25 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thunder Bay's Source.

will they come 4 Barry

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Earnie

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Truth again! The great white faced Satan has infected this once beautiful land and we must fight the infection as one would fight a disease!

Medawins take up arms!
Earnie

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Feb 16, 2011
You seem to have an amazing inside source! Maybe the Thunder Bay news media should get the entire story from you?
Doomsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Did they really scare a boy that looks like that into the Kam? If I looked like him, I would think I was the Hulk himself. Anyway we shall know if he was killed sooner or later. They did find him in the Kam didn't they?

Anyway, third world war is coming, super human activity in the Florida skies have stepped up usually means war, and we have no food for the masses except for a few squirrels and starlights, chicadees, a few ravens and crows not much left in the store rooms.

Today's population is 9,000,000,000. Food the Earth grow has potential to feed 500,000,000. 9,000,000,000 - 500,000,000 = 8,500,000,000 have nothing to eat except for the squirrels and a few chickadees left around.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Single moms.... great untapped resource!
Medewiwin Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
Single moms.... great untapped resource!
http://youtu.be/ghqlXdJ4etI

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2013
But usually I prefer a married mistress. Fun to sneak in at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stormy weather leave thousands in dark in Ontar... (May '17) 1 hr after the thaw seen 3
News Maritime music (Apr '10) 4 hr cbc atlantic musi... 5
News Trudeau's Visit to U.K. Booed by Greenpeace 8 hr JUSTIN TRUDEAU ER... 1
News Shoppers Drug Mart donates to CAShh (Jan '13) 11 hr dispensin fees eh 14
News Oakville MP John Oliver pleased with tabling of... 11 hr MP double hatter 1
News Video highlights consequences of distracted dri... (Dec '13) 11 hr do police do same 2
News Dog - arrested' after running off to chase deer... 11 hr Littlest Hobo 1