Victim of crash near Okotoks dies 6 h...

Victim of crash near Okotoks dies 6 hours ago

There are 3 comments on the Calgary Herald story from Aug 23, 2007, titled Victim of crash near Okotoks dies 6 hours ago. In it, Calgary Herald reports that:

A man critically injured in a crash near Okotoks this week has died. The man, believed to be in his 20s, was a passenger in a southbound Toyota Tercel that lost control on Highway 2 near Okotoks on Wednesday ... via Calgary Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calgary Herald.

bunny

Canada

#1 Aug 26, 2007
i think it is sad that no charges have been laied. We need to get tougher with drunk drivers so this neber happens again

blu

Since: Aug 07

Edmonton

#2 Aug 27, 2007
people who drink and drive a nuts

blu

Since: Aug 07

Edmonton

#3 Aug 27, 2007
bunny wrote:
i think it is sad that no charges have been laied. We need to get tougher with drunk drivers so this neber happens again
I think people who drink and drive are crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okotoks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loving Scentsy!!! (Feb '15) Feb '15 Scentsyrepokotoks 1
News Entrepreneurial spirits: Trucking leaders look ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 com 1
News Dirt pile being removed from park (Sep '14) Sep '14 maybe discuss loc... 1
News 06/18/14Town keeping a close eye on snow pack (Sep '14) Sep '14 discuss locally 1
News Downtown area put under the microscope (Sep '14) Sep '14 a bit early for snow 1
News Best Western opens doors (Sep '14) Sep '14 a bit early for snow 1
News Rain forecasts as anniversary of devastating so... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Barrie area Tornado 1
More from around the web