2 men electrocuted while changing tire in N.Y.

Comments on Topix forums : Ogdensburg, N.Y. New York State Police say a trooper and another man were electrocuted when a ladder touched a high-voltage power line as they tried to fix a flat tire on an antique ... Full Story
Rebel Yell

Casar, NC

#1 Aug 4, 2008
And Yankees think we Southerners are stupid !!!

This would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic

Since: Apr 08

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Southerners are not stupid, just ignorant, and your comment shows that.
native

Casar, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2008
If were so ignorant then how is it we can get you dumbazzes to keep buying overpriced property??
Montague

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2008
Why din't they charge the two men with stealing electricity? Because you can't charge a guy twice for the same crime! Hahahaha. That's a knee slapper.
Rebe Yell

Casar, NC

#5 Aug 4, 2008
doubletrouble37 wrote:
Southerners are not stupid, just ignorant, and your comment shows that.
Ignorant ?!?!?

Yo Adrian, maybe if we staht speakin woids like:

Pahk the cah in the yahd in Noo Yahk

Din bada-bing bada-bam, we could be as smaht as youse guys.

.
Mountain Man

Casar, NC

#6 Aug 4, 2008
Rebe Yell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant ?!?!?
Yo Adrian, maybe if we staht speakin woids like:
Pahk the cah in the yahd in Noo Yahk
Din bada-bing bada-bam, we could be as smaht as youse guys.
.
NOW THAT'S FUNNY
coolrush

Asheville, NC

#7 Aug 4, 2008
Sorry doubletrouble, but what rebel says is true, and pretty damn funny too!
coolrush

Asheville, NC

#8 Aug 4, 2008
On a serious note, I really feel bad for these two mens families. This was a real tragedy.
free

Greenville, SC

#9 Aug 4, 2008
Rebe Yell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant ?!?!?
Yo Adrian, maybe if we staht speakin woids like:
Pahk the cah in the yahd in Noo Yahk
Din bada-bing bada-bam, we could be as smaht as youse guys.
.
Bwahahahahaha
Sam I Am

Casar, NC

#10 Aug 4, 2008
Rebel Yell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant ?!?!?
Yo Adrian, maybe if we staht speakin woids like:
Pahk the cah in the yahd in Noo Yahk
Din bada-bing bada-bam, we could be as smaht as youse guys.
.
BwaHahahahahahahaha
Oh God, oh God, can't breathe, can't breathe
BwaHahahahahahahaha

Don't worry doubletrouble37
I'm sure one day the North will rise again
Madison Girl

Casar, NC

#11 Aug 4, 2008
Rebel Yell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant ?!?!?
Yo Adrian, maybe if we staht speakin woids like:
Pahk the cah in the yahd in Noo Yahk
Din bada-bing bada-bam, we could be as smaht as youse guys.
.
Wish I had come up with that.
I have cut & pasted the original along with the response
and forwarded this to everyone I know.

Priceless
David C

Casar, NC

#12 Aug 4, 2008
Rebel Yell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant ?!?!?
Yo Adrian, maybe if we staht speakin woids like:
Pahk the cah in the yahd in Noo Yahk
Din bada-bing bada-bam, we could be as smaht as youse guys.
.
That's great, I know a couple of "yankees" that I'm going to use this line on

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 4, 2008
Speaking of electrocution, how this zap ya? Who's responsible for this? Who's stupid mistake?
Would the death penalty be appropriate for the offender(s)

"Maseth, 24, of Shaler, Pa., outside Pittsburgh, was electrocuted on Jan. 2 when an improperly grounded electric water pump short-circuited and flowed through the pipes. Since the coiled hose was touching his arm, he was hit with an electrical jolt and went into cardiac arrest and died.

Maseth's tragic death brings to 12 the number of soldiers who have died in Iraq due to accidental electrocution, according to Army and Marine e-mails obtained by Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story...

“PO'd Puddy Cat”

Since: Jan 08

Asheville NC

#14 Aug 4, 2008
Thomas38 wrote:
Speaking of electrocution, how this zap ya? Who's responsible for this? Who's stupid mistake?
Would the death penalty be appropriate for the offender(s)
"Maseth, 24, of Shaler, Pa., outside Pittsburgh, was electrocuted on Jan. 2 when an improperly grounded electric water pump short-circuited and flowed through the pipes. Since the coiled hose was touching his arm, he was hit with an electrical jolt and went into cardiac arrest and died.
Maseth's tragic death brings to 12 the number of soldiers who have died in Iraq due to accidental electrocution, according to Army and Marine e-mails obtained by Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story...
I wondered if anyone else saw that on tv. For a while I thought it was a figment of my imagination. Glad someone brought it up. This is a problem that needs to be addressed immediately. How much more is going on that has been covered up?
crazy

Waltham, MA

#15 May 10, 2012
That is completly nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg, Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Cuomo proposes $10 million investment in P... Jan 23 Runabout 1
Lisbon resident Russell Finley will challenge A... (Feb '14) Jul '14 Supervisor 5
Ogdensburg gets the ball rolling on retirement ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 bye bye river 2
NY settles oil spill claim with ExxonMobil (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jim 1
More charges pending in case of trash man accus... (Aug '13) Nov '13 jailhousejunky 4
St. Lawrence County officials favor Ogdensburg ... (Feb '13) May '13 Dr FeelGood 32
Sugaring season is underway (Mar '13) Mar '13 anyone 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:41 pm PST