Oakville, Halton Home Inspector - Fro...

Oakville, Halton Home Inspector - Frontline

Posted in the Oakville Forum

Sarah Brown

Oakville, Canada

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Hi,

A couple of our friends who invest in real estate and buildings swear by a home inspector by the name of Marco Ganassini of Frontline Home Inspections. They are both adamant that he is the best in the business and is an expert with TARION and the Building Code.

I do trust my friends. It's just that my builder is trying to talk me out of hiring him, so I'm somewhat confused. My builder seems honest to me and I do not want to upset our relationship. The builder is not saying anything bad about Marco Ganassini, so again I am somewhat confused by his reaction. My one very trusted friend feels that the builder is worried that Marco will find many things that otherwise would go unnoticed.

Has anyone had any experience with Frontline Home inspections - specifically Marco? I do believe in hiring only the best professionals.

Thanking everyone in advance,
Sarah
Robert

Oakville, Canada

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Hi Sarah,

Marco Ganassini is well known by builders, Tarion and he has tons of clients. We've used him as well as our family and friends for our home inspections. He is very knowledgeable, honest and very, very funny. You can tell that he really cares about his clients.

If you google frontline home inspectors, you will find his website on line. I remember his credentials are very impressive.

The builder knows not to say anything negative about Marco because he is highly qualified and respected by many builders. If your builder has nothing to hide then he shouldn't be worried about having Marco go through your home. He will find deficiencies in your home and you will be thankful afterwards to have him on your side.

Robert E.
Renate

Oakville, Canada

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Our agent told us that the real estate people use Marco Ganassini from Frontline when they need an inspector for their own family and friends. My brother in law asked a real estate broker for the best inspector in Oakvile for his son an the broker asked everyone in the office (biggest office in Oakville) and the broker told my friend that Marco Ganassini is the best. My friend met Marco at his son's new home for the inspection and he was amazed by his knowledge. His father was there also who was a 75 year old Italian builder and he also said that Marco was very impressive.
Don't listen to your builder. Hire Marco and you will very happy. Look at his website and you will see how many clients have great things to say about him.
We were very happy with him. Not only that but he is very funny the whole time.
MarIk S

Oakville, Canada

#4 Feb 1, 2011
We use him few times. Frontline is excellent home inspector, the best. he use infrared camera for building home inspection and he see things we cannot see with the eye. Very good for old home in Toronto.
Paul Oakville

Toronto, Canada

#5 Nov 26, 2011
We have used Marco Ganassini from frontline home inspectors and building consultant. He is the best. He is very respected and well known. He costs a little bit more but worth every penny.
Alex jones

Toronto, Canada

#6 Dec 8, 2011
Marco Ganassini from frontline home inspectors is one of the nicest most caring professionals i have ever met. Marco us thorough, honest and his knowledge is uncanny. I will never use anyone but Marco Ganassini!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ontario lawyer caught in N.S. drug sting with C... Mar 19 TakeBackYourPower 1
News HCDSB plans school closures in northeast Oakville Mar 16 Burl shooting 1
News Male worker dead after partial collapse at hous... Mar 9 Barb 1
News Oakville residents invited to airplane noise pu... Feb 27 GTAA La La landz 1
News Man, 46, charged in Oakville, Ont., sex assault Feb 27 MIA in La La landz 1
News Region invested $289M this year in road network (Jul '13) Feb 27 Peel Region 8
News Ford Canada CEO says company not wavering from ... Feb '17 like Trumpland eh 1
More from around the web