2nd suspect charged in Dartmouth slaying

2nd suspect charged in Dartmouth slaying

There are 2 comments on the CBC News story from Dec 20, 2011, titled 2nd suspect charged in Dartmouth slaying. In it, CBC News reports that:

A second suspect has been charged with murdering an elderly woman who was found dead in her Dartmouth home last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Wayne

Ucluelet, Canada

#1 Dec 21, 2011
It was my mother that these two bastards murdered.They killed her for a pack of cigarettes.The mother of the 15 year old thinks her little lamb was led astray by the older kid.Fact is they are both cold hearted murderers that beat a 79 year old women to death.I can only hope that the inmates in prison hate old lady killers and these jerks will get whats coming to them.
marie

Edmundston, Canada

#2 Jul 23, 2012
the 15th year old boy that murdered the old 79 year old ladie, i hope this is a lesson to learn never to hurt no one, but i heard you were not raised like that. i know you would never be able to hurt someone, the only thing i can say that little boy is that he has a big heart. where he was raised was not at all like in darthmouth. you told me never touched her, people should wait and see to have the results of D.N.A. don't judged a person by his looks. james gallant has broke in to that house many times, WHO should to judged!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nova Scotia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Layoff news upsets Canada Post staff in N.B, N.... (Apr '11) Jun 30 tnox 3
News Ontario man and woman charged with vehicle thef... Jun 30 coast 2 coast 1
News Prisoner transferred to Canadian facility (May '06) Jun 27 Retry Retry nAsso... 66
News New album gets a hot start for country singer T... (Apr '16) Jun 26 TamK 2
Considering moving to Nova Scotia from BC (Apr '10) Jun 21 JW Chisholm 471
News Rise of the machines: Canadian retailers on 'cu... Jun '17 not a Robot 1
News Allister MacGillivray named to Order of Canada (Jul '13) Jun '17 Ding 4
More from around the web