Cat kicked to death in North Vancouver

Jetty, a six-year-old Bombay cat, was shot with a pellet gun and kicked repeatedly, causing him internal injuries that he could not survive.

Full Story
AnimalLover

Canada

#1 Aug 17, 2011
On October 20th, 2011, a black kitten was also shot in the leg, also by a pellet gun, and also in North Vancouver. The North Vancouver RCMP were informed at that time. One has to wonder if these two cases are linked in some way?
GOOGLE LINKS:
http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/11...
May God bless you and your beloved pet and give you the strength to carry on. I pray that they may catch the perpetrator(s) out there committing such heinous acts on innocent animals unable to defend for themselves.
May God Bless you and your beloved pet.
4th horseman.

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Leave animals alone. All the animal attacks? Pale rider. Power was given unto them to rule over a fourth part of the earth,to kill with sword and with famine and with death(pestilence)and with the wild beasts of the earth.
Rev. 6:8
bigdeal

Toronto, Canada

#3 Aug 18, 2011
It's no big deal. Cats do the same thing to animals smaller than them. They make the most vicious humans look like saints in comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vancouver, Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vancouver fire department seeks two new, more p... Oct 12 bless 2
Canada is a source for Asian prosperity and sta... Aug '14 Canuck 3
Poll: Danish tourists lament our car culture - ... Aug '14 lament our mine c... 1
What should you do if you see an animal on the ... Jul '14 Petal Power 3
Tropical storm Arthur could become hurricane, i... Jul '14 Petal Power 2
Canada's new 'financial literacy leader' shares... Jul '14 not all history t... 1
Photos & Video: Canada Day in Ottawa Jul '14 not all history told 1

North Vancouver, Canada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE