Acess Denied: Court disclosure rules inconsistent across B.C.

Full story: Vancouver Sun
A reporter was able to read informatino about the warrant issued following the death of Hornby Island musician Tempest Gale , but was not allowed to make a copy, a policy that differs depending where you are in B.C. Photograph by: ..., handout He's a two-time killer from Victoria, but his latest murder trial was moved to another city to ensure he ... Full Story

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

www.niemanlab.org

#1 Mar 23, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/hornby-on/T4S9P...

The open court is supposed to be one of the cornerstones of our justice system, necessary to maintain the public's confidence in the administration of justice.

www,thinkfree.ca
not just BC

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 2, 2010
Canada says it's protecting a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve While Leaving Another Wide Open for Abuse

Pollution Source of UNESCO Biosphere Reserve

www.topix.com/album/detail/ca/milton-on/8TA6C...

Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba, Canada

www.topix.com/ca/manitoba

Riding Mountain National Park in the southwest corner of Manitoba is the protected core of the UNESCO designated Riding Mountain Biosphere Reserve.

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2010...
your tricky has no idea

Toronto, Canada

#3 Apr 7, 2010

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

www.niemanlab.org

#4 Jul 1, 2010
Access to information not a constitutional right, Supreme Court rules

Tracey Tyler June 17, 2010 even if you are murdered

The Supreme Court of Canada says people sometimes need access to government documents to exercise freedom of expression, but stopped short of calling it a constitutional right ...

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/82...
richard rossell

Canada

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Apparantly we don't even have the right Rolanda access Housing childrrn. Nevermind Housing own court files. Judge burgess words Rolanda gmail First court when I mentioned a family matter First the second time Rolanda her First her court,when she was asked First she could Bryn calm First the same treassonist acts wete perpitrated against her identiy o r. Family First she could Bryn calm, she saaid I guess not gmail rossell. I said iresst gmail caase your honer,, Addac these minutes still exist, Gov have they gone south like, parts. O f. M y original supreme court divorce file, disclosure First Gonzo thing thet blatent altering Gov sweeping a illegal act petpatrated Gov allowed Rolanda Bryn against family Gov being First anothet, remember the Mcman 11homeless segment wher they cast this opeta singin prophet First not such a good light.. the unpaid prophet, the unpaid grieving father, not o n e. Vote once... according Rolanda the catholic church a lie First keeping a. M a n from. Knowledge... still mending a golden thread... richardrossell80@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vancouver, Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynn Creek: woman rescued after being swept awa... Oct 28 Good cat dead cat 1
Vancouver fire department seeks two new, more p... Oct '14 bless 2
Canada is a source for Asian prosperity and sta... Aug '14 Canuck 3
Poll: Danish tourists lament our car culture - ... Aug '14 lament our mine c... 1
What should you do if you see an animal on the ... Jul '14 Petal Power 3
Tropical storm Arthur could become hurricane, i... Jul '14 Petal Power 2
Canada's new 'financial literacy leader' shares... Jul '14 not all history t... 1

North Vancouver, Canada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:16 pm PST