Update to brush fire in Ski Club Rd area

Update to brush fire in Ski Club Rd area

There are 1 comment on the Baytoday.ca story from May 22, 2012, titled Update to brush fire in Ski Club Rd area. In it, Baytoday.ca reports that:

There were some tense moments in the Norman Avenue and Ski Club Road neighbourhoods this afternoon as North Bay firefighters, city police and MNR fire rangers tackled a large bush fire behind the French high school Odyssee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baytoday.ca.

Smokey

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 22, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice storm continues to ravage southern Ontario,... Apr 15 when will it melt 1
News Next Ontario PC leader 'will not be me,' says M... Feb '18 cant trust her 1
News Fedeli tells ORBA delegates Ontario PCs just wa... Feb '18 Tory 1
News Rash of school bus cancellations in Ontario/Que... Jan '18 daylite savin tim... 1
News Snowy morning commute forecast for southern Ont... Jan '18 Toboggan time 1
News New local media outlets crop up as traditional ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 lots hidden from U 1
News Plan B: After investors pull out of B.C., inter... (Jul '17) Jul '17 many not as lucky 1