Arrests In Bullying Death

Arrests In Bullying Death

There are 2 comments on the WDUV-FM Saint Petersburg story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Arrests In Bullying Death. In it, WDUV-FM Saint Petersburg reports that:

Sheriff Grady Judd says he arrested two girls in the bullying death of 12-year old Rebecca Sedwick over the weekend after one of them once again posted online about her part in Rebecca's suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUV-FM Saint Petersburg.

bottlecapp

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 16, 2013
A more through reporting of the story.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/16/florida-...

"Two girls, ages 12 and 14, were identified by police as the main culprits in the bullying they say led to 12-year-old Rebecca Sedwick's suicide. Grady said he was referring to a post made by the 14-year-old early Saturday morning after she apparently learned about Sedwick's death."

"On Sept. 9, Sedwick climbed a tower at an abandoned concrete plant and jumped to her death, authorities said."
----------
The story went on to say that 15 girls were involved in this: They all need to be questioned in this horrific death.
just wondering

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2014
Elise Gingerich wrote:
cyber bullying, IS REAL, and is NOT a GAME! I have had this NUT CASE cyber stalker, stalking ME, since about 2010, or 2011, or whatever, saying THEY USED to be MY FRIEND, in Seattle, Washington, in Washington State, years ago, when WE both lived in MENTAL INSTITUTIONAL CARE, together, years ago. I could CARE LESS, if THEY DID know ME, in Seattle, Washington, in Washington State, years ago, in MENTAL INSTITUTIONAL CARE, and says THEY are MY FRIEND, who USED to know ME, years ago, since 2011, or 2010, or whatever, THEY are annoying, and I could CARE LESS, if THEY were MY FRIEND, who USED to know ME! and it's NOT just ONLINE, THEY have been BULLYING ME, it's OFFLINE, too! THEY said THEY have been OFFLINE, BULLYING ME, too! it's NOT just ONLINE!
i AM SORRY THIS IS GOING ON... I do not know you but do understand what you are feeling may god hold you in his hands and keep ypu safe. and know it will get better..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 1 hr Anonymoose 59,841
News Faroese man charged in air rage case (Jun '10) Jul 1 YoyoMoFo 2
News Red Deer accommodating growing Filipino community Jun 30 Phillip Eans 1
News Winnipeg's parks -- spring into them (Apr '13) Jun 24 JUSTIN TRUDEAU 9
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) Jun 21 now Nepal 3
News RCMP 'inept, outdated,' Cummins says (Nov '11) Jun 17 Mike 5
News Hamilton, Thunder Bay had most hate crime in Ca... Jun 10 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web