Obama inaugural a source of pride for...

Obama inaugural a source of pride for Miami woman

There are 1 comment on the The Miami Herald story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Obama inaugural a source of pride for Miami woman. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

A third generation Miamian welcomed into her home Rev. Luis Leon when he arrived here as a Pedro Pan refugee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Sal

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
It is a shame that Cuban people who have done so much simply refuse to see how the MAJORIY of Miami Cuban politicos rob them blind and do nothing for Miami.
What little they do is to line their pockets, family friends pockets.

Most Cubans here seem to confuse ethnic pride with blind loyalty to corrupt parasites who in action disdain them.

The Castro's aren't the only corrupt Cubans, LOOK at the Miami Cuban politicos aka the Cuban "Cosa Nostra".Hialeah in particular comes to mind.

They remind me of the story of Lions who were conned into worshiping vultures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 5 hr AndiA 61,254
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Aug 4 billion dollar claim 6
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Jul 28 Very-Tired 86
News Youth arrested on assault and weapons charges i... Jul '16 Pearl 1
News Anti-government activist fired for criticizing ... Jul '16 NFLD 1
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
JUSTIN TRUDEAU ! Already a World Statesman ! (Nov '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
More from around the web