NEW Courthouse clerk accused of faking cancer

Aug 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

Tammy R. Young let her co-workers in the McDonald County Courthouse know this past winter that she was stricken with cancer.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
Claudia

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Cancer is a serious matter, I know because I was diagnosis with adnoid cystic carcinoma 8 years ago and I am still looking into finding a treatment. Money is not the answer for everything,it was a shame that she would do something like that to take the money for herself when there are others out there who really need it.

“Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk !”

Since: Feb 09

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

You know. If your going to be a con artist, at least do a little research to back your fake story. Oh I dont know like..uhh a Doctors name fake documents something. Hell she came up with a good cancer name. Who would question that one.
Be kind of hard to get around gaining weight if that happened, loss of hair etc,etc.
Personally I fake sanity.
Dominik
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••