Closing Veterans Affairs offices unco...

Closing Veterans Affairs offices unconscionable

There are 1 comment on the Cape Breton Post story from Oct 20, 2013, titled Closing Veterans Affairs offices unconscionable. In it, Cape Breton Post reports that:

The Royal Canadian Legion's ceremonies on Nov. 11 will center as always upon the memory of sacrifice, the gratitude for freedom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Breton Post.

G Lynch

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Now that we have a policy of no life being carried from Canada, to Austrailia, over a period of 25 years pay for by our tax paying dollars. Money we never miss, we never see, on which there is never a report.
Closing the Veterans Affairs, should be no surprize, after all, if there a policy of no life, a second, after it had already been outlawed at Nuremburg, the first time. The way must be made clear, to go after 6 million of everyone else, in the here and now, strike three. We already been doing it for 25 years, but everyone was too busy, and miss it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 6 hr Anonimoose 61,519
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Fri Mike 88
News NAC lands record $5M donation for unique fund t... Sep 28 Hosanna Deerchild... 2
News Events in Newfoundland and Labrador, Ottawa to ... Sep '16 911 sad eh 1
News Piece of steel beam from World Trade Center sto... Sep '16 can we test it 1
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Aug '16 billion dollar claim 6
News Youth arrested on assault and weapons charges i... Jul '16 Pearl 1
More from around the web