Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#60413 Aug 22, 2014
Annon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the priests still having sexual relations with parishioners there?
Why should we care?
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60414 Aug 22, 2014
A nunny Mouse wrote:
<quoted text> Msgr Badski please provide a link. Thanks.
Just check the website for thr National Catholic Reporter
they got the article from Religious News Service.
A nunny Mouse

Buffalo, NY

#60415 Aug 22, 2014
msgrbadski wrote:
<quoted text> Just check the website for thr National Catholic Reporter
they got the article from Religious News Service.
Sorry, I don't know what to type into the search terms. I've already tried different things like Ippolito and stuff. Any key words or phrases would be helpful. Thanks.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60416 Aug 22, 2014
A nunny Mouse wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I don't know what to type into the search terms. I've already tried different things like Ippolito and stuff. Any key words or phrases would be helpful. Thanks.
Go to Google and enters the word, National Catholic Reporter

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#60417 Aug 22, 2014
A nunny Mouse

Buffalo, NY

#60418 Aug 23, 2014
AndiA wrote:
http://ncronline.org/news/fait h-parish/when-catholic-school- closes-neighborhood-feels-fall out
Here you go.
Thank you AndiA, but the reason why I couldn't find the article was because I was looking specifically for Fr. Pat and our area of Buffalo N.Y.. It was a good article though.
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60419 Aug 24, 2014
Over 30 years ago, when O’Shea Theater was slated for demolition, a handful of people climbed chairs and step ladders to clean with sponges, rags and potatoes the murals of this old building. When money came from the government and foundations, many people showed up to administer it.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#60420 Aug 25, 2014
Anon wrote:
Over 30 years ago, when O’Shea Theater was slated for demolition, a handful of people climbed chairs and step ladders to clean with sponges, rags and potatoes the murals of this old building. When money came from the government and foundations, many people showed up to administer it.
Just like the vultures flying around the churches that might close to see what they can pick up to take to the suburbs. Don't matter , you can never make a St. Phillips into a St. Adalbert.
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60421 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the vultures flying around the churches that might close to see what they can pick up to take to the suburbs. Don't matter , you can never make a St. Phillips into a St. Adalbert.
...no more than you can encase a rose window in a dull concrete blocks façade!
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60422 Aug 25, 2014
A man in NYC walked out of jail this week, after spending 24 years on a life sentence.
So much for credible accusations.
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60423 Aug 26, 2014
Anon wrote:
A man in NYC walked out of jail this week, after spending 24 years on a life sentence. So much for credible accusations.
A woman had accused him as part of her plea bargain. Of course,“victims” never lie.
Hawaii Joe

Lancaster, NY

#60424 Aug 26, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman had accused him as part of her plea bargain. Of course,“victims” never lie.
Quit whining you malcontent. Aloha!!!
Dunkirk Connection

Westfield, NY

#60425 Aug 26, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that another thing our wonderful Fr. Anzelm was noted for? Trying to get what he could from the Polish churches that were closing?
Congratulations

Buffalo, NY

#60426 Aug 28, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that another thing our wonderful Fr. Anzelm was noted for? Trying to get what he could from the Polish churches that were closing?
Anzelm is about to be a father - second time around.
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#60427 Aug 28, 2014
Things have gotten a bit weird in here in my absence. LOL!
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#60428 Aug 28, 2014
Hawaii Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid fool. Aren't we supposed to know the truth anymore or just follow some political agenda based on dishonesty. Obviously you are a victim of this agenda if you can not objectively accept the truth. Alo ha ha ha to you too.
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60429 Aug 28, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
In buying statues for the churches of his order Fr. Anzelm did better than those priests who bought them only to resell them on e-Bay and pocketed the money.
Hawaii Joe

Lancaster, NY

#60430 Aug 28, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid fool. Aren't we supposed to know the truth anymore or just follow some political agenda based on dishonesty. Obviously you are a victim of this agenda if you can not objectively accept the truth. Alo ha ha ha to you too.
Dumb and dumber. Aloha!!!
Hawaii Joe

Lancaster, NY

#60431 Aug 28, 2014
Mary of Magdala wrote:
Things have gotten a bit weird in here in my absence. LOL!
Good to have you back. Aloha!!!! Joe.
HALF MOON

Buffalo, NY

#60432 Aug 28, 2014
Hawaii Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for bringing that up. At least he paid for them and rescued them other wise they would have ended up smashed and desecrated and in the dumpster , thrown out by the moslems who bought Christian Churches . The Christians however were too dumb and ignorant like the ones on this blog to know what was going to happen to all those beautiful items. I hope all the people responsible for selling Christian churches to other denominations end up in hell. Period .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Wed jazsi 69
"Sanctuary" for Immigrants Comes Back to the Ba... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto... Nov 24 eBay is PayPal 1
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... Nov 24 Suprmeliberal 2
Oakville Children's Choir kicks off 2014-15 sea... Nov 17 SEAC 1
'Danny' an intimate look at the life of Danny W... Nov 10 Newfie 1
Bazaar happenings in November Nov 5 Burlington man MIA 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News