Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#60208 Jun 29, 2014
Did glassmire get penetrated last night
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#60209 Jun 29, 2014
Anon wrote:
Who cares if he did, and furthermore, who cares if you did.
Get a Life!
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#60210 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if he did, and furthermore, who cares if you did.
Get a Life!
glassmire's a sexually active priest violating his celibacy. We care.
Anonymous

Vienna, VA

#60211 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>glassmire's a sexually active priest violating his celibacy. We care.
How do you know? Are you his partner in crime?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#60212 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>glassmire's a sexually active priest violating his celibacy. We care.
There are a lot of sexually active priests, and people in WNY. 21st Century-----Hello!
We are ALL humans, and created and designed for that.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#60213 Jun 30, 2014
Drones need to be sent to all these places to keep everyone in check!
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#60214 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
I would like to be penetrated by a broom handle or by Dunkirk Connection's tongue.
Miss Clairol

Buffalo, NY

#60215 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
"Only her hairdresser knows for sure." (Of course, he doesn't have any hair!)
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#60216 Jun 30, 2014
Final figures are in and the DOB Catholic Charities Appeal has surpassed it's goal and raised a bit over 11 million dollars.
Anon

West Hartford, CT

#60217 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
wonder if he has crabs
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#60218 Jun 30, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>wonder if he has crabs
Check it out before you toss his salad.
Let us know.
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#60219 Jul 1, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out before you toss his salad.
Let us know.
glassmire probably has A whole bunch of STDs including the big one.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60220 Jul 1, 2014
Rather than the sexual activities of the DOB priests, I would be more concerned about the forthcoming closure of more parishes.
I wonder

Buffalo, NY

#60221 Jul 1, 2014
Mary of Magdela wrote:
Final figures are in and the DOB Catholic Charities Appeal has surpassed it's goal and raised a bit over 11 million dollars.
I wonder what Malone will do with his five million of it? I think I'm going to make friends with him. Maybe I can get the royal treatment as one of his guests?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#60222 Jul 2, 2014
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder what Malone will do with his five million of it? I think I'm going to make friends with him. Maybe I can get the royal treatment as one of his guests?
Precisely the reason I wouldn't give Cath.Char. a penny!
Car 54 where are you

Buffalo, NY

#60223 Jul 2, 2014
Where is Ivan in all of this. Why is he so quiet?
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#60224 Jul 3, 2014
St. Teresa's is having garage sale. They are selling things from the school. Broke? or Preparing to re-use?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#60225 Jul 3, 2014
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I wonder if people will refrain from giving significantly after the current school closings? Parishes rely heavily on parents service hours and generational loyalties. Although Catholics are taught to turn the other cheek. Something tells me Malone figured that would happen, so he's good. Time will only tell....
There is a new species of catholic. It's called a sheeple. They are happy to give money and be treated like fools.
I wonder

Buffalo, NY

#60226 Jul 3, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a new species of catholic. It's called a sheeple. They are happy to give money and be treated like fools.
You got that right! Anon. Look at Catholic Charities. If all the money that was donated to them went to the right places it's a great cause, but for the first five million to go to the Bishop.......HELLO!
Dunkirk Connection

Westfield, NY

#60227 Jul 4, 2014
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text> You got that right! Anon. Look at Catholic Charities. If all the money that was donated to them went to the right places it's a great cause, but for the first five million to go to the Bishop.......HELLO!
Here is the WNY Catholic's sole reference to the infamous Bishop's Fund: "Bishop Richard J. Malone will announce the theme and goal of the 89th annual appeal to support Catholic Charities’ services provided throughout Western New York and the Bishop’s Fund for the Faith on Tuesday, Jan. 8, at 10 a.m., at the Monsignor Carr Institute, 20 Rich St., Buffalo."
No where in the rest of the article does it explain what the fund is used for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) 2 hr tallblonde1982 71
Slain soldiers Cirillo and Vincent named Canada... Mon Pete 1
Slain soldiers Canada's Newsmaker of the Year Dec 21 MPP Chiarelli a c... 1
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
"Sanctuary" for Immigrants Comes Back to the Ba... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 pm PST