Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#59682 Apr 15, 2014
Hello, anyone home? No one in power cares. I am sorry to break it to you, however, the idea that the "faithful" have anything to say about this is false.

www.wgrz.com/.../education/...schools-closing... ;
Mike

Buffalo, NY

#59683 Apr 15, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
"I feel compelled to personally take on all the evil which some priests, quite a few in number, obviously not compared to the number of all the priests, to personally ask for forgiveness for the damage they have done for having sexually abused children.(Francesco)
Unfortunately the bishops do not feel as compelled as you feel compelled. Validation is the only way any victim can heal. Validation happens when abusers
are recognized.
Remember victims are not the only ones who suffer. The family of victims also suffer.4848
anon

Buffalo, NY

#59684 Apr 15, 2014
anon wrote:
I am surprised that a two million dollar donation to the DOB is deemed Not Enough.
First of all, I am no other than the victim herself, noone called Ivan or anybody else. That is an attempt to fool the hierarchy who may read this in hope that they won't think it credible.
When asked by the courts what I wanted, I asked that those who have violated me (the core members) would be made to pay personally since the diocese insures them (and the faithful pay the premiums!) and what would they 'suffer' by someone else paying for their crimes? I have apparently won properties that have belonged to these criminals, and justly so after being determined by courts in many walks of life both civil and religious and after four plus years.
They, of course, are not happy to pay ANY price for their crimes.
Through this blog, it became obvious to me that I was being stalled until I would make some hefty 'donations'. Although I have not received a dime for anything as yet, I have gratefully 'gifted' many, many people to whom I am very indebted. These 'donations' were made known to me to be benefitting the diocese of Buffalo. I agreed to gift back to the diocese two million dollars in property that I have 'won' through this suit. That was not enough. I sensed the rest of the donations I was being asked to make was to benefit the schools. Since I believe the soon-to-be-closed ten schools were targetted to close by one of my greatest enemies, I offered all of the remaining properties I have won in this lawsuit except those I have 'gifted' and one I must keep for insurance sake on the condition that they go to fund the ten soon-to-be-closed schools and that those schools must remain open.
My offer was apparently declined but asked that the same amount being given to a general fund to help education in the DOB. I declined. Reopen the schools, some of which should not be closing (in my opinion) due to a grudge or just accept the original two million. No such deal.
Now, I believe that someone (a few someones) are strongarming the hierarchy into asking for the money for a general fund so that it can be returned to my offenders.
I write this in hopes that my message will get to the right hierarchy and I can get my life back. It's been a long 4-7 years of captivity.
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#59685 Apr 15, 2014
Someone has opened a can of worms that would have been better left alone. Whoever thought they were being amusing and/or funny does not understand mental illness. Good Luck, Now. I am taking a few days off.
Dyngus Dan

Newark, NJ

#59686 Apr 16, 2014
When does Grosz get his own Diocese?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#59687 Apr 16, 2014
Dyngus Dan wrote:
On Dyngus Day. I still like to go to St. Stan's . Is it on the to be demolished list yet?
Poppi

Lancaster, NY

#59688 Apr 16, 2014
Dyngus Dan wrote:
Howsa he a gonna runna the diocese whenna hea donta knowa howa to makea da pizza.
Michael

Toronto, Canada

#59689 Apr 16, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I am just wondering whether this Fr. Muth used to be a monk at the Simona Petra monastery on Mt. Athos, living under the name James Muth. He had been a Benedictine at Collegeville. If it is the same person, he did make some problems in Greece.
One and the same. What do you know?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#59690 Apr 17, 2014
Dyngus Dan wrote:
Never, He is over the age limit. Hard to get a diocese over 67-68. Rome likes bishops to have a" reign" of at least 8 years. Too bad, I always thought he had some excellent qualities.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#59691 Apr 17, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
One and the same. What do you know?
I am glad this has come up again. The Greek and Antiochiam ,Orthodox rejected him for ordination. He "reverted" to Catholicism and was ordained by bishop Isidor Borecky of Toronto, who would ordain almost anyone. Muth was shifted out of the Eparchy of Toronto, to the Eparchy of Van Nuys, now known as the Eparchy of Phoenix, There, he was also implicated in some scandal, and was sent to the Eparchy of Parma, where he created another scandal. The late Archbishop Basil Schott removed him from the ministry on medical grounds, which, I suspect, means he can still present himself as a priest, since officially the grounds were not sexual. There is a sealed summary judgment, with prejudice against Two persons who probably know a lot about case is bishop Kurt Burnette of Passaic and current Archbishop of Pittsburg, William Skurla. The Eparchy of Parma had to pay a $300.000 to settle a case against Muth, although as I understand it, the case happened in a Latin rite parish. There is info about him on bishopaccountability.org and pokrov.org . My suggestion is that one of the eparchies involved hold a canonical trail and then depose him on sexual grounds. That would settle the matter, but not for Muth, who always find some excuse for bouncing back.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#59692 Apr 17, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
On Dyngus Day. I still like to go to St. Stan's . Is it on the to be demolished list yet?
Give it time, give it time. The demolition crews will eventually get there. Poor Msgr Gabalski must be turning in his grave. Another sign of the mistreatment of Buffalo Polonia.
Hope

Niagara Falls, NY

#59693 Apr 17, 2014
MsgrBadski wrote:
<quoted text> Never, He is over the age limit. Hard to get a diocese over 67-68. Rome likes bishops to have a" reign" of at least 8 years. Too bad, I always thought he had some excellent qualities.
Never late! He might be a late bloomer for the episcopacy! Anything is possible! Just hope against hope!
John

Buffalo, NY

#59694 Apr 17, 2014
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Never late! He might be a late bloomer for the episcopacy! Anything is possible! Just hope against hope!
Would he take his boyfriend with him to his new diocese - the one he hired as a gardener at St. Stans and paid $50 an hour? Isn't that the same one who worked out with him in the beautiful gym of the third floor of the rectory at St. Stans? Isn't that the same young man who goes out with him to restaurants as well as shopping at Wegmans? Is this young man being groomed for bigger and better things? Will he be able to still please him should he ever get his own diocese?
anonymous

Sanborn, NY

#59695 Apr 17, 2014
Kindness is weakness
Anonymous wrote:
priest screaming at the media during the 2.5 hr. HOly Thursday Mass at Corpus Christi. What has happened to this place?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#59696 Apr 17, 2014
I did some research on the Internet. Stephen Muth is still presenting himself as a priest and saying that all charges against him had been dropped, he appears rather defensive, which lots of people are now wise to him. The Byzantine Catholic metropolitan Church of Pittsburg needs to do more.
Hope

Niagara Falls, NY

#59697 Apr 17, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Would he take his boyfriend with him to his new diocese - the one he hired as a gardener at St. Stans and paid $50 an hour? Isn't that the same one who worked out with him in the beautiful gym of the third floor of the rectory at St. Stans? Isn't that the same young man who goes out with him to restaurants as well as shopping at Wegmans? Is this young man being groomed for bigger and better things? Will he be able to still please him should he ever get his own diocese?
Is this a fact or a fiction?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#59698 Apr 17, 2014
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Is this a fact or a fiction?
Of course its fact. Are we still talking about the bishop with the stubby little fingers? You know what they say about the length of fingers!
Dyngus Dan

Newark, NJ

#59699 Apr 17, 2014
Which Dyngus Day venue will Bishop Malone visit. Some how I have the feeling he is a real fan of Lenny Gomulka and Chicago Push. I am sure he like Polka Family too.
Hope

Niagara Falls, NY

#59700 Apr 17, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course its fact. Are we still talking about the bishop with the stubby little fingers? You know what they say about the length of fingers!
Really?
Hope

Niagara Falls, NY

#59701 Apr 17, 2014
Dyngus Dan wrote:
Which Dyngus Day venue will Bishop Malone visit. Some how I have the feeling he is a real fan of Lenny Gomulka and Chicago Push. I am sure he like Polka Family too.
Perhaps, his secretary will take him to a nice Polish Dyngus Day Party! You never know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Oct 21 hardon22 67
Outdoor education: ELA could find niche as high... Oct 20 convenient for BI... 1
2nd potato in Atlantic Canada with metal object... Oct 16 HUB 2
Episcopal parishes on Staten Island to hold mem... Oct 15 RevKen 1
New mural a point of pride in North End Oct 3 chugs are POS 7
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Sep 29 Canada Big High S... 2
Town signs Community Covenant-first in Ontario,... Sep 26 Conception Bay So... 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE