Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Return

Niagara Falls, NY

#59422 Mar 31, 2014
should read with her 'proven comments'.
anon

Lancaster, NY

#59423 Mar 31, 2014
Food wrote:
<quoted text>you will be marching first in line since you know everything.
I know Ivan loves to eat it .Admit it.Free yourself. Enjoy the spoils of your misery.
Detective

Niagara Falls, NY

#59424 Mar 31, 2014
The Lancaster Leech can be detected by the Police Detective very easily right to his computer to uncover his 'hidden identity'.
Food

Niagara Falls, NY

#59425 Mar 31, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>I know Ivan loves to eat it .Admit it.Free yourself. Enjoy the spoils of your misery.
you are full of hatred. keep your misery for yourself!
Just From Press

Niagara Falls, NY

#59426 Mar 31, 2014
The WNYC just published the best explanation of closing 10 schools in June.Pages 8 and 9 give the most detailed information about the whole process of closing those schools.
Opinion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59427 Mar 31, 2014
Petrus wrote:
Like any political group or large corporation, the DOB will always find it critical to protect its image. Much like the Communist Parties of yesteryear, it would rather destroy the single individual or single parish rather than allow someone to rock the boat by not being submissive to the party line or party boss. How far removed we must be from the intention of Our Savior. I can hardly believe that this is what Christ had in mind when he established a Church for the salvation of all, if indeed he really intended to establish a "Church.". Roman Catholicism became so institutionalized following Gregory the Great and the fall of the Roman Empire, that it no longer resembles what it was supposed to be: a community of love. This is what Christ intended - I believe - not an institution to divest her followers of money for the purpose of influence, power and wealth. Malone - knowingly or unknowingly - is so removed from his flock - that he can only see himself as a person of power and not a shepherd of souls. The outcome is a leader divested of compassion, mercy, prudence and often times common sense.
Ask the Lancaster Leech for his devious opinion!
Opinion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59428 Mar 31, 2014
Simonovic wrote:
<quoted text>Those who don't know their history are condemned to repeat it.
Are you a cloned Lancaster Leech?
Opinion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59429 Mar 31, 2014
Bob wrote:
I have been very impressed with our Bishop Malone.He knows what he knows which is nothing.
The Lancaster Leech 'knows everything.' Bishop Malone 'should kneel down before this divine cinderella' to get the 'real knowledge' about the diocese.
anon

Lancaster, NY

#59430 Apr 1, 2014
Detective wrote:
The Lancaster Leech can be detected by the Police Detective very easily right to his computer to uncover his 'hidden identity'.
Are you Detective Barney Fife from Mayberry sir..
anon

Lancaster, NY

#59431 Apr 1, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>The Lancaster Leech 'knows everything.' Bishop Malone 'should kneel down before this divine cinderella' to get the 'real knowledge' about the diocese.
Like yours,opinions are like a**holes.Everybody has one..
Opinion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59432 Apr 1, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Like yours,opinions are like a**holes.Everybody has one..
you are persistent Lancaster Leech
Opinion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59433 Apr 1, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Detective Barney Fife from Mayberry sir..
It's very easy to find out who you are by using the local Police Detective Office. The Detectives can easily trace your postings to your computer without revealing the name of the person.Ask Shawn!
Rumour

Niagara Falls, NY

#59434 Apr 1, 2014
Is St. Stan,s in the Falls closings its doors? The local bishop did not announce anything yet.
anon

Lancaster, NY

#59435 Apr 1, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>It's very easy to find out who you are by using the local Police Detective Office. The Detectives can easily trace your postings to your computer without revealing the name of the person.Ask Shawn!
Ivan-who is Shawn?
Rumour

Niagara Falls, NY

#59436 Apr 1, 2014
Amherst Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Boy Toy" is NOT a priest. Father David Glassmires boyfriend is in fact decades younger than Fr. Dave, a kid, not a priest.! Last Thursday, Fri, Sat. I saw him at Fr. Daves(my neighbor) house all night long...I went to bed and the "BoyToy" still didn't leave. This weekend Fr. Daves "Pad" was rather quiet....is he actually spending some time at Ascension Parish in Batavia like he should? The Batavian should research this since the DOB is ignoring it! A Catholic priest and his open "Boy Toy"....real Catholic!
this must be a simple rumor!
Anonymous

United States

#59437 Apr 1, 2014
Rumour wrote:
<quoted text>this must be a simple rumor!
No rumor is simple. It starts as a whisper and it ends as a thunder,
especially when it is false.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#59438 Apr 1, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they bite him right in his fat azz!!!!!!!!!!
When the argument is lost , it's time to get personal. You either have the brain of a snail or you are angry that not everybody is an azz kisser like you.
Huts

Niagara Falls, NY

#59439 Apr 1, 2014
Archbishop Gregory Wilton is sailing his 'small summer hut' for which he paid 2.2. million dollars. Will Archbishop Myers do the same? What about local priests who have lake summer huts costing 159 ,000 dollars and more?Would they follow Pope Francis?
Huts

Niagara Falls, NY

#59440 Apr 1, 2014
Archbishop Gregory Wilton by selling his 'summer hut' is finally giving an example that Pope Francis is asking every priest to follow.
Title

Niagara Falls, NY

#59441 Apr 1, 2014
Fr. Joseph Gatto was made monsignor as announced today by his successor. However, this is April Fool's Day. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) 2 hr tallblonde1982 71
Slain soldiers Cirillo and Vincent named Canada... Mon Pete 1
Slain soldiers Canada's Newsmaker of the Year Dec 21 MPP Chiarelli a c... 1
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
"Sanctuary" for Immigrants Comes Back to the Ba... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 pm PST