Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62218 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Money

Niagara Falls, NY

#59267 Mar 26, 2014
True wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they decided not to give Grosz another assignment as a result of his spending habits. Even with a shortage of priests, you would think Malone would let him be in a parish, but I guess he can't trust him with a parish checking account.
Are you sure about it?
Money

Niagara Falls, NY

#59268 Mar 26, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the Bishop of Limburg has not been arrested indicates that there is more to the story than the media reported (ex. His conservativism, co-responsibility of his clerical and lay consultants, previous administrations, etc.) A 108 page report by a special commission is available on line (German) The Vatican said that “in due course the bishop will receive another assignment.”
He might end up in Hawaii. Not a bad place at all!1754
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#59269 Mar 26, 2014
How come MY blog has become your personal space. Will I ever get my own space? I am beginning to regret telling you about this. Mag is VERY unhappy!
Bob

Lancaster, NY

#59270 Mar 26, 2014
Mary of Magdala wrote:
How come MY blog has become your personal space. Will I ever get my own space? I am beginning to regret telling you about this. Mag is VERY unhappy!
So your laying claim to this rectoral mess.
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#59271 Mar 26, 2014
Bob, really? All right, I can share.
Bialkowski

Buffalo, NY

#59272 Mar 26, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to Pope Francis for making that hedonistic German bishop step down. He should send him to a leper colony.
Perhaps you should join weight watchers.
No Winners In This

Buffalo, NY

#59273 Mar 26, 2014
Schools wrote:
<quoted text>I am amazed that I was not attacked ad hominem by my 'archenemy' for this posting. Did his spy, Shawn, fail to find the answer who did this posting?
Nobody is adding homonyms to your point! He.he. What is your point? By the way, this is not Shawn. This is simply someone who fights for truth, justice and the catholic way! I am Super Catholic!!!!!
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#59274 Mar 27, 2014
No Winners In This wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is adding homonyms to your point! He.he. What is your point? By the way, this is not Shawn. This is simply someone who fights for truth, justice and the catholic way! I am Super Catholic!!!!!
All the "Super Catholic" people go to Corpus Christi, Now I know who you are.
Money

Niagara Falls, NY

#59275 Mar 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
All the "Super Catholic" people go to Corpus Christi, Now I know who you are.
Including Fr. Chalupka?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#59276 Mar 27, 2014
What's with these Polish priests like Chalupka? Wydaminski? Bialkowski? Jasinski? Kaukus? Ropelski?
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#59277 Mar 27, 2014
Money wrote:
<quoted text>Including Fr. Chalupka?
Just ask the daughter of Anzelm!
She will tell you how it is!!
Money

Niagara Falls, NY

#59278 Mar 27, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
What's with these Polish priests like Chalupka? Wydaminski? Bialkowski? Jasinski? Kaukus? Ropelski?
ask Lancaster Prophet! you must know these guys! ask 'divine cinderella'!
Money

Niagara Falls, NY

#59279 Mar 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask the daughter of Anzelm!
She will tell you how it is!!
how old is she?
Conversion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59280 Mar 27, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
they must be on their annual retreat!
Conversion

Niagara Falls, NY

#59281 Mar 27, 2014
Pilgrimage to Poland in 2016 is schedule from July 22 to August 2, 2016. Who will be part of that pilgrimage from local clergy?
sedgewick

Lancaster, NY

#59282 Mar 27, 2014
Conversion wrote:
Pilgrimage to Poland in 2016 is schedule from July 22 to August 2, 2016. Who will be part of that pilgrimage from local clergy?
You and ivan will make the trip as one.
sedgewick

Lancaster, NY

#59283 Mar 27, 2014
Money wrote:
<quoted text>how old is she?
Much to young for you ivan
Addiction

Niagara Falls, NY

#59284 Mar 27, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
where they addicted to sedgewick and other stuff from the swamps?
Addiction

Niagara Falls, NY

#59285 Mar 27, 2014
Dyngus Smyngus wrote:
<quoted text> Easter and Dyngus Day are just around the corner. Time for East Buffalo Polonia to come alive once more for just one week. Bring on the drunken suburban youth who will line the pockets of Airbirne Eddie. Also, a time for the DWI attorneys to make money as well as personal injury attorneys. You have to admire what Polish Pride creates.
perhaps, the sedgewick will join the celebrations after Easter.
Schools

Niagara Falls, NY

#59286 Mar 27, 2014
Mary of Magdala wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they had about 100 kids!
Kibler's school is closed by Bishop as announced in January.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community activities, meetings (Jul '09) Apr 21 Grandparent in Mi... 5
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Apr 14 mella 89
News Food for Life distributes to eight Halton Hills... (Sep '15) Mar 31 bureaucratic-eh 3
News Drinking water workshop today in Gander Mar 29 need xpensive fil... 1
News Carbonear, Spaniard's Bay groups receive federa... Mar 29 Danny Williams 1
News O'Leary says Atlantic provinces rely too heavil... Mar 29 Ben 1
News St. John's rejects Kilbride seniors building (Nov '10) Mar 29 Ben 2
More from around the web