Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 63499 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58782 Mar 5, 2014
Service Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you can admit it, Service.
We all knew you were.
keep writing to yourself!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58783 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>How much will your pledge be.Please give more than last year if possible.
Give me a call, and I will tell you over the phone.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58784 Mar 5, 2014
The Bishop is sick. Poor guy! He got some kind of cold!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58785 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>He should have no problem finding one.There are numerous estates available in all price ranges.$150K and up.
That is very expensive for Jeruzelski!
anon

Lancaster, NY

#58786 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>That is very expensive for Jeruzelski!
The Lord will provide.
anon

Lancaster, NY

#58787 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
The Bishop is sick. Poor guy! He got some kind of cold!
Evidentally ,he did'nt get his flu shot.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58788 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>The Lord will provide.
From his food money?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58789 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Evidentally ,he did'nt get his flu shot.
Is there such word as "evidentally" in the Webster's Dictionary? Apparently, the Webster Dictionary does not have that word in it. It must be translated from another tongue!
anon

Lancaster, NY

#58790 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Is there such word as "evidentally" in the Webster's Dictionary? Apparently, the Webster Dictionary does not have that word in it. It must be translated from another tongue!
Yes. Evidently there is a word .
Disservice

Lancaster, NY

#58791 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a call, and I will tell you over the phone.
Send me an email.to explain your monetary ineptitude.This way we can pray to the patron saint of your particular affliction.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58792 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Evidently there is a word .
Give me the page number in Webster's Dictionary to find it! It simply does not exist!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58793 Mar 5, 2014
Disservice wrote:
<quoted text>Send me an email.to explain your monetary ineptitude.This way we can pray to the patron saint of your particular affliction.
we can pray for your affliction since you started posting on these blogs your 'truth'.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58794 Mar 5, 2014
how many blog names do you use on these pages?
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#58795 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
how many blog names do you use on these pages?
Let Service answer this question. There seems to be numerous Service's in the Falls.Which one is the imposter.
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#58797 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Give me the page number in Webster's Dictionary to find it! It simply does not exist!
Open your dictionary to the letter E. Now scan one letter at a time. e--v--i--d--e--n--t--l--y. Aha , alas ,there it is evidently.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58798 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Evidentally ,he did'nt get his flu shot.
This word spelled as "evidentally" does not exist in the English Dictionary. I also checked with the friend of mine who is University English Professor. The word 'evidently' exists, but not "evidentally". That shows clearly that English is not your native language. It must be from Jeruzelski's land!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58799 Mar 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Open your dictionary to the letter E. Now scan one letter at a time. e--v--i--d--e--n--t--l--y. Aha , alas ,there it is evidently.
You dummy! I was not questioning the word 'evidently', but rather the word "evidentally" that was used by one individual on these blogs. Are you blind?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58800 Mar 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Let Service answer this question. There seems to be numerous Service's in the Falls.Which one is the imposter.
you are the imposter!
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#58801 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>you are the imposter!
Isn't it time for you to take the Bishops dog for a walk and pick up the poop and put it in the bag. Service the servant.
Disservice

Lancaster, NY

#58802 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>we can pray for your affliction since you started posting on these blogs your 'truth'.
Sei senza speranza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strickland doesn't buy Griffiths' reasoning for... Tue Cole 1
News Portable supplement, focus on supply to be part... May 19 Bunkie 1
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... Apr '18 test 6
News Mainly about the money: Muskrat Falls inquiry l... Mar '18 water pollution 2 eh 1
News New tariffs will cost Corner Brook Pulp and Pap... Mar '18 water pollution 2 eh 1
News Passed out on Pleasant Street; in St. John's co... Mar '18 Witless Council eh 1
News VIDEO: 'Come From Away' celebrates first annive... Mar '18 NWO sing-along eh 1