Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

Oct 14, 2007 Read more: WGRZ Buffalo 59,456
The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Read more
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58516 Feb 22, 2014
Chone wrote:
<quoted text>It is in the Falls as you already know.Your urges are understandable. When you face them you will be free.
you are very mistaken, sir!
Anon

New York, NY

#58517 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>you are very mistaken, sir!
than why are you so obsessed with the divine one and his house by the lake. Is it because you are never invited there. You keep writing about him over and over again. Just admit your obsession.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58518 Feb 22, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>than why are you so obsessed with the divine one and his house by the lake. Is it because you are never invited there. You keep writing about him over and over again. Just admit your obsession.
number of priests have their cottages by the lakes:Erie and Ontario. what is you obsession with?some have apartments, and some condos, even in Florida as you can read on these blogs. I do not need any invitation by anyone, sir!
Numberten

Lancaster, NY

#58519 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>number of priests have their cottages by the lakes:Erie and Ontario. what is you obsession with?some have apartments, and some condos, even in Florida as you can read on these blogs. I do not need any invitation by anyone, sir!
Th#10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#58520 Feb 22, 2014
Numberten wrote:
<quoted text>Th#10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods.
Nor wife, girlfriend , boyfriend or all / any of them
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#58521 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>how many priests would the bishop have to discipline?
As many as necessary. But he is too busy harrassing the good ones who are trying to keep their parishioners in the pews and students in the schools. The ones who really need to be thrown out are given a free ride. When they are informed of something they always say they are " investigating " and you never hear another word.
Numberten

Lancaster, NY

#58522 Feb 22, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor wife, girlfriend , boyfriend or all / any of them
That would be #9 lol.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58523 Feb 22, 2014
Numberten wrote:
<quoted text> That would be #9 lol.
you know your catechism well. you should be 'proud of it'.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58524 Feb 22, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
As many as necessary. But he is too busy harrassing the good ones who are trying to keep their parishioners in the pews and students in the schools. The ones who really need to be thrown out are given a free ride. When they are informed of something they always say they are " investigating " and you never hear another word.
The Bishop is doing his best. Period! Are you so 'righteous' in reference to the other people? Both Bishop Kmiec and now Bishop Malone are doing great job. No question about it!
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58525 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text> The Bishop is doing his best. Period! Are you so 'righteous' in reference to the other people? Both Bishop Kmiec and now Bishop Malone are doing great job. No question about it!
In your twisted world the bishop can do no wrong.The problem is he can't see the forest through the trees. Period!
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58526 Feb 22, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>In your twisted world the bishop can do no wrong.The problem is he can't see the forest through the trees. Period!
Agreed. If he's doing such a great job how come his Diocese is dying. Priest not focused on ministry. Leading openly immoral lifestyles . Meanwhile parishes,schools are closing by the dozens with no plan to bring people back to the church. And the bishop living in his million dollar mansion. The bishop should remove his head from his ass...it's not a hat!!!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58527 Feb 22, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>In your twisted world the bishop can do no wrong.The problem is he can't see the forest through the trees. Period!
Really, you must be kidding!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58528 Feb 22, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. If he's doing such a great job how come his Diocese is dying. Priest not focused on ministry. Leading openly immoral lifestyles . Meanwhile parishes,schools are closing by the dozens with no plan to bring people back to the church. And the bishop living in his million dollar mansion. The bishop should remove his head from his ass...it's not a hat!!!
If you have all the answers, step up and help him now!
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58529 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Really, you must be kidding!
Kidding! You can't handle the truth.Period.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58530 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>number of priests have their cottages by the lakes:Erie and Ontario. what is you obsession with?some have apartments, and some condos, even in Florida as you can read on these blogs. I do not need any invitation by anyone, sir!
I see, you are jealous. These homes are our Castel Gandolfo. If I sell mine do you think he will let me use his hut at Castel Gondolfo?
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58531 Feb 22, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I see, you are jealous. These homes are our Castel Gandolfo. If I sell mine do you think he will let me use his hut at Castel Gondolfo?
gAndolfo;)
Frustrated

New York, NY

#58532 Feb 22, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>If you have all the answers, step up and help him now!
The Bishop is not meeting with anyone concerning important matters of closings. If you can setup an appointment with him, please inform those that can't as to how to go about doing this. You must have an in or something? All I read about is how the Bishop will NOT talk to anyone. It comes from many different sources!
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58533 Feb 22, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>gAndolfo;)
How true..That place holds more secrets than Houdini did when he died.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58534 Feb 22, 2014
Frustrated wrote:
<quoted text> The Bishop is not meeting with anyone concerning important matters of closings. If you can setup an appointment with him, please inform those that can't as to how to go about doing this. You must have an in or something? All I read about is how the Bishop will NOT talk to anyone. It comes from many different sources!
He suffers from an arrogant, isolated mentality disorder.In other words, he thinks he is better than you. It's all about the money. They will spend yours and never spend two cents of their own. Last time I checked the bishops two cents was still worth two cents.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58535 Feb 23, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>He suffers from an arrogant, isolated mentality disorder.In other words, he thinks he is better than you. It's all about the money. They will spend yours and never spend two cents of their own. Last time I checked the bishops two cents was still worth two cents.
Really! you are the most cynical of all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tee it up for charity (May '08) Mar 29 some give no rece... 4
News Ken Dryden's futuristic classroom a cross-Canad... Mar 29 know and see 1
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mar 25 Schmones 33
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Mar 25 rogers-wireless-b... 4
News Brighter, fresher space as St. John Ambulance o... Mar 5 John 1
News Ice conditions in Cabot Strait worst in three d... Feb '15 more 1
News Acton Public Library Presents Key Chain Collect... Feb '15 meanwhile 1
More from around the web