Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58432 Feb 19, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal corrections? I don't recall meeting you in person.
What an idiot !
you might be a perfect sample of being an idiot yourself!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58433 Feb 19, 2014
The Batavia Barn Boy lives in a palazzo in Wheatfield in a house that he paid in cash: $250,000 dollars, while his former secretary siphoned over 500,000 from St. Christopher's Parish.
Service

Lancaster, NY

#58434 Feb 19, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>you might be a perfect sample of being an idiot yourself!
I am sorry for calling myself an idiot.
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#58435 Feb 19, 2014
Town Park wrote:
<quoted text>
The police found Anzelm on a picnic table on top of a woman having sexual intercourse in Cheektowaga Town Park. Obviously they were very disturbed when they asked for ID and it turned out to be the pastor of Corpus Christi. He was not wearing his virginal robes according to the police report. He was literally caught with his pants down.
No charges filed for public lewdness or using a public picnic table for an unintended purpose? Would he have got off that easy if he wasn't a priest? Vaguely recall another couple on a picnic table making the news but I think they had charges against them. Anyone remember that?

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#58436 Feb 19, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges filed for public lewdness or using a public picnic table for an unintended purpose? Would he have got off that easy if he wasn't a priest? Vaguely recall another couple on a picnic table making the news but I think they had charges against them. Anyone remember that?
That other couple may have been Dunkirk Dupa's daughter chewing on another chicks rug.
Smart Pastor

New York, NY

#58437 Feb 19, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Siding with few disgruntled people in the parish? you must be kidding!
The pastor who stands by his school parents is doing the smart thing. Those parents (in most cases) are huge supporters of a parish. They are the ones who still feel a Catholic education is important leading to a life of Catholicism for their kids. They get involve with service hours and many extend to other things. If a pastor does not support his parents or at least tries, he stands losing alot for that parish. Unless he moves on. However, he may want to stay there? The old saying among priests is going to become obsolete in this day and age, "when one bus (sucker) leaves another one comes along." Each time you close a school or parish you lose people, support and money. You close enough, you have none! The Bishop can stand his ground as he will be the last to lose anything. My guess is that it will take two new generations of Bishops before they start realizing or feeling the effects of what they have and are doing.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#58438 Feb 19, 2014
Service wrote:
The Batavia Barn Boy lives in a palazzo in Wheatfield in a house that he paid in cash:$250,000 dollars, while his former secretary siphoned over 500,000 from St. Christopher's Parish.
And where is the secretary today? Is she his "housekeeper"?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#58439 Feb 19, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. Fr. Chalupka is not the last one that left the priesthood.
What about all the priests living and going on vacations, pilgrimages and cruises with their boy friends? If sex is with another man therefore weird and unnatural it's OK?
Idol

Lancaster, NY

#58440 Feb 19, 2014
Town Park wrote:
<quoted text>
The police found Anzelm on a picnic table on top of a woman having sexual intercourse in Cheektowaga Town Park. Obviously they were very disturbed when they asked for ID and it turned out to be the pastor of Corpus Christi. He was not wearing his virginal robes according to the police report. He was literally caught with his pants down.
Pants on the ground , pants on the ground,lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.
Yogi the Bear

Lancaster, NY

#58441 Feb 19, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont these priest know we are eating at these tables. WTF
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58442 Feb 20, 2014
Smart Pastor wrote:
<quoted text> The pastor who stands by his school parents is doing the smart thing. Those parents (in most cases) are huge supporters of a parish. They are the ones who still feel a Catholic education is important leading to a life of Catholicism for their kids. They get involve with service hours and many extend to other things. If a pastor does not support his parents or at least tries, he stands losing alot for that parish. Unless he moves on. However, he may want to stay there? The old saying among priests is going to become obsolete in this day and age, "when one bus (suckers touch ) leaves another one comes along." Each time you close a school or parish you lose people, support and money. You close enough, you have none! The Bishop can stand his ground as he will be the last to lose anything. My guess is that it will take two new generations of Bishops before they start realizing or feeling the effects of what they have and are doing.
Well said! Bishops are out of touch with reality and downstream implications of their decisions.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58443 Feb 20, 2014
Smart Pastor wrote:
<quoted text> The pastor who stands by his school parents is doing the smart thing. Those parents (in most cases) are huge supporters of a parish. They are the ones who still feel a Catholic education is important leading to a life of Catholicism for their kids. They get involve with service hours and many extend to other things. If a pastor does not support his parents or at least tries, he stands losing alot for that parish. Unless he moves on. However, he may want to stay there? The old saying among priests is going to become obsolete in this day and age, "when one bus (sucker) leaves another one comes along." Each time you close a school or parish you lose people, support and money. You close enough, you have none! The Bishop can stand his ground as he will be the last to lose anything. My guess is that it will take two new generations of Bishops before they start realizing or feeling the effects of what they have and are doing.
To keep open those schools that are already 'expiring' is wasting of time and money.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58444 Feb 20, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! Bishops are out of touch with reality and downstream implications of their decisions.
You are very wrong on this comment!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58445 Feb 20, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the priests living and going on vacations, pilgrimages and cruises with their boy friends? If sex is with another man therefore weird and unnatural it's OK?
Oh yes, they are part of that group also. "Pilgrimages?" Are you kidding? Do you know any by name?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58446 Feb 20, 2014
Yogi the Bear wrote:
<quoted text>Dont these priest know we are eating at these tables. WTF
Sex is uncontrollable action for many individuals.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58447 Feb 20, 2014
MsgrBadski wrote:
<quoted text> And where is the secretary today? Is she his "housekeeper"?
She is probably washing his old and filthy rearend.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58448 Feb 20, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is uncontrollable action for many individuals.
Chalupka cheated and lied to everyone at Corpus Christi for all those years, I am sure now he is cheating and lying with his girlfriend and daughter.
You can mark my words, he is getting it on the side even today.
Happy belated birthday to the Daughter of Anzelm!
anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58449 Feb 20, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is uncontrollable action for many individuals.
so how are the prists deal with it?cold shower every two hours?

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#58450 Feb 20, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text> so how are the prists deal with it?
...Bishop polishing, perhaps?
anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58451 Feb 20, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text> so how are the prists deal with it?cold shower every two hours?
That should read "priests" - I was rubbing one out while I was typing. Sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Dec 4 Matt 70
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
"Sanctuary" for Immigrants Comes Back to the Ba... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto... Nov 24 eBay is PayPal 1
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... Nov 24 Suprmeliberal 2

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:53 pm PST