Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Comments (Page 2,802)

Showing posts 56,021 - 56,040 of57,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ANON

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Bonaventure Church in West Seneca never had a chance. There was no reason to close the Parish other than the Pastor and Woman Religious who was working for him wanted it closed. If a parishioner asked what was going on with the merger they would answer, "we are still going downtown" leading people to believe that they were trying to save the Parish when in fact they were making their plans to close. The most well attended Masses were shifted to the other Parish which made it look as though there was low attendance at St. Bonaventure. The parishioners contributed generously, the building were in good shape and there were things happening in the Parish. Mergered with St. Williams. Can't even use the hall for older or disabled persons as it is on the lower level with no rest rooms.
Just plain no good. Never believe anything they say. They want to fool the people ALL the timer not just some of the time. That goes for all of them starting with the Bishop.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Where are Philip Pecararo andTed Kruczinski?
yukkagal

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Close them evil places
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Just plain no good. Never believe anything they say. They want to fool the people ALL the timer not just some of the time. That goes for all of them starting with the Bishop.
Amen.
Mary of Magdela

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Burke - out Wuerl- in Interesting switch!
anon

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

RIP Fr. Bob Vogt and Fr. Bob (Tony) Struzynski OFM. Thanks for your ministry!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Archbishop Nienstedt is out after being accused to touching the buttocks of a 13 year old boy at a group photo shooting after Confirmation in 2009. Why accusing after 4 years? Who is the mandated reporter? Pinching in front of crowd of parents and friends and nobody saw anything? I see the piranhas circling.
Mary of Magdela

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Look, I am the first one to say that anyone who HURTS a child should rot in Hell. I have problems with the above post. These guys were not brought up right. They were sent to the sem too early. They are not pedophiles, they are 13 yr. olds. We need to fix the system not torture old men no matter how stupid and narcissistic they are. We made them. That is what the people wanted. Sucks to be wrong, doesn't it?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Nienstadt on his way out? Bishops who cover u for their priests often have something hidden in their own closets. I wonder if that's why McNulty, Head, Mansell and Kmiec and Cunningham were less than forthcoming on the clergy sex abuse issue n the Buffalo Diocese. Did some of the priest have the goods on the bishops?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Portland in Maine fnally getting its own bishop tomorrow?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Boston auxiliary, Deeley, named to succeed Malone, in Portland.
Psychotic People

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Archbishop Nienstedt is out after being accused to touching the buttocks of a 13 year old boy at a group photo shooting after Confirmation in 2009. Why accusing after 4 years? Who is the mandated reporter? Pinching in front of crowd of parents and friends and nobody saw anything? I see the piranhas circling.
This is really crazy! How far will this go? People are psychotic and pathologically sick.Is that how Fr. Bialkowski was accused of?
Finacial Problems

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

MsgrBadski wrote:
Boston auxiliary, Deeley, named to succeed Malone, in Portland.
This will give the local bishop mre time to focus on closing more churches which are not needed in Buffalo, Lackawanna, Dunkirk, Batavia, Niagara Falls, and other places.Good!
Finacial Problems

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Is St Peter in Lewiston having financial problems at this time as predicted by Fr. Zuffoletto when he was kicked out of that parish last summer?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Finacial Problems wrote:
Is St Peter in Lewiston having financial problems at this time as predicted by Fr. Zuffoletto when he was kicked out of that parish last summer?
Yes, "Zuffie" does deserve more credit than some people give him. Even when he was a seminarian, he displayed a lot of common sense, something rather "uncommon' at that time. The DOB should make better use of his talents.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Finacial Problems wrote:
Will St. Peter's be merging with St. Bernard's in Youngstown?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Will St. Peter's be merging with St. Bernard's in Youngstown?
Bound to happen ,sooner or later. Yhere is a problem in travel distance. Imagine LiPuma having to travel so many miles.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
This is happening in our noble and just America, not in Russia.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Finacial Problems wrote:
I do not know about Lewiston, but Corpus Christi is having major financial trouble.
Everybody should give to them even if it hurts their wallet. And I mean big time!
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Only 11 novices at the Jesuit novitiate in Syracuse, 11 2nd year and 5 1st year. The result of many years of false doctrine and "weird" spirituality. Besides, some of the leadership really had rather obvious psychological problems. One of the provincials was described by almost every one, as a "pathological liar" One novice master actually had a mistress and there were some indications of homosexuality, among the novices. Most Jesuits know these stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,021 - 56,040 of57,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••