Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 63292 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anon

Buffalo, NY

#57578 Nov 8, 2013
Does anyone remember Fr. Kolodziej?
Sexslaves

United States

#57579 Nov 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
Oh, yes, I remember him well as being a very important person at Cardinal O'Hara High School. He was very much interested in wrestling with the boys. That was his 'specialty.'
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#57580 Nov 9, 2013
Sexslaves wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes, I remember him well as being a very important person at Cardinal O'Hara High School. He was very much interested in wrestling with the boys. That was his 'specialty.'
Last, I heard, he was an assistant pastor in Georgia. as seminarian,, he was quite friendly with known sex abuser, James Spielman.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#57581 Nov 9, 2013
Sexslaves wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes, I remember him well as being a very important person at Cardinal O'Hara High School. He was very much interested in wrestling with the boys. That was his 'specialty.'
I remember you as well...a shy husky lad with layers of baby fat and bouncy titties.

You tried to hide your teeny pecker and your pimply girly fanny while showering. I wouldn't think much has changed since high school.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#57582 Nov 9, 2013
Mean nasty Pani at CC tonite. Gossip, Gossip, Gossip.
chet

Brighton, MA

#57583 Nov 9, 2013
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
http://www.iberkshires.com/sto ry/45092/Priest-Who-Served-in- Chicopee-Facing-Abuse-Allegati ons-.html
The more things change the more they stay the same.
Don't know if this link will open, but thought I'd give it a try because of the local connection.
Hey dupa your daughter still suckin cock for $$? You got quite the reputation on a few corners. She does good business. Now that you've been exposed for protecting a few polish priest criminals what is your next move? Everyone hates you with a passion.
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#57584 Nov 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
Heard he had a fondness for dressing up like a Felician nun in a REAL Felician habit. Wonder where he could have got that. He apparently put it on every Halloween and then some. Too bad he has to besmirch the name of an elite school like St. Francis. Know some people from Dunkirk and Fredonia who send their sons there for the academics and athletics and to give them a first-rate CATHOLIC education.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#57585 Nov 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Mean nasty Pani at CC tonite. Gossip, Gossip, Gossip.
Never mind last night----gossip, gossip, gossip at Corpus Christi this morning.
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#57586 Nov 10, 2013
Kolodziej, Spielma,Siverio, Krusczinski, all from the same class at SJV. It rises doubts about the pyschiatric evaluation of seminarians at the Msgr. Carr Institute,involving Zahm,Zielinski, et al. emphasis seems to be on getting seminarians, who would be the Buffalo brand of priests, unwilling to rock the boat. Zielinski and Whitney are largely to blame for the poor quality of priests emerging from SJV. and Whitney and his cousing, Weldgen tried to extend their influence through the Clergy Personnel Board. Eventually, they were found out.
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#57587 Nov 10, 2013
Other memorable cases of evaluation. Robert Wood, Dennis Sparks, and James Sweeney, the latter two of whom left SJV under a cloud, and had somewhat controversial deaths. They were in Slubecky's class, he knows the details. also in the class Timothy Coughlin, later State Judge and gay activist.
anon

New York, NY

#57588 Nov 11, 2013
Secretum wrote:
Which priests are going to flock to Rome for canonization on April 27, 2014 of John Paul II and John XXIII?
What is the meaning of this? Why is this on this blog?
anon

New York, NY

#57589 Nov 11, 2013
jerks
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#57590 Nov 11, 2013
What exactly were the responsibilities of the Personal Board?
Mike

Buffalo, NY

#57591 Nov 11, 2013
Surprise surprise! The Sexual Abuse Hotline at Catholic Charities is not working. Calling the police is suggested.
Bishop of Limburg

Lancaster, NY

#57592 Nov 11, 2013
Bring me the young. Bring me the old,but when you come to Rome bring me your gold.
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#57593 Nov 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind last night----gossip, gossip, gossip at Corpus Christi this morning.
Should we gossip about the gossipers? What would that make us? And how do you know. Are you a stalker or voyeur?
ANONYMOUS

Buffalo, NY

#57594 Nov 11, 2013
I would like to know why the powers that be are so set on doing in St. Ann's Church. Can't they just leave them be and let them figure out how to do repairs and pay their bills. Why be so mean and nasty? Is that to insure they will never go to church again anywhere? What up with that??
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#57595 Nov 12, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we gossip about the gossipers? What would that make us? And how do you know. Are you a stalker or voyeur?
Neither!
I just want to worship in peace, and experience Eucharist in a healthy environment for me and my family.
Corpus Christi is a great place, and has good worship. The gossip just gets in the way.
Anonymous

United States

#57596 Nov 12, 2013
WHO IS COVERING UP WHAT? In Oregon, Bishop Liam Cary suspended Fr. James Radloff as pastor assigning him to another parish. The bishop praised Radloff for his hard work and accomplishments and declared that he remains a priest in good standing and did nothing illegal. The priest then sued his bishop with the Vatican to find the reasons for his removal. When media broke the case, the Bishop suspended the priest from his the reassignment claiming confidentiality. Worse than the Inquisition: at least Galileo had the chance to appear in court and we still have the minutes of that trial.
Daughter of Anzelm

Buffalo, NY

#57597 Nov 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither!
I just want to worship in peace, and experience Eucharist in a healthy environment for me and my family.
Corpus Christi is a great place, and has good worship. The gossip just gets in the way.
Are you talking about Corpus Christi, TX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 18 hr 9rivers 5
News Mainly about the money: Muskrat Falls inquiry l... Mar '18 water pollution 2 eh 1
News New tariffs will cost Corner Brook Pulp and Pap... Mar '18 water pollution 2 eh 1
News Passed out on Pleasant Street; in St. John's co... Mar '18 Witless Council eh 1
News VIDEO: 'Come From Away' celebrates first annive... Mar '18 NWO sing-along eh 1
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Mar '18 best-cheapest-plans 8
News Virginia mom mysteriously disappears from front... Feb '18 Nutcase 1