Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 59976 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Info

Buffalo, NY

#57213 Sep 19, 2013
Anybody applying for Ransomville?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57214 Sep 19, 2013
Zuffoletto is enjoying his sudden retirement.
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57215 Sep 19, 2013
Is St. Peter's closing its schools in 2014?
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#57216 Sep 19, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe,she is with Art?
Et tu, Brutus? LOL! I am never far, just not that interested in this mindlessness. Actually the good padre is not speaking to me because he thinks my dog tried to kill his dog. You can't make that kind of crap up! LOL!
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#57217 Sep 19, 2013
Info wrote:
Is St. Peter's closing its schools in 2014?
Wouldn't be surprised.
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#57218 Sep 19, 2013
Info wrote:
Invoke the divine mercy and you will have more news!
Do tell!
joey

Paterson, NJ

#57219 Sep 19, 2013
Religion at hand.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#57220 Sep 19, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Et tu, Brutus? LOL! I am never far, just not that interested in this mindlessness. Actually the good padre is not speaking to me because he thinks my dog tried to kill his dog. You can't make that kind of crap up! LOL!
Well, at least, it is good to know you are still alive. I enjoy our agreements and occasional disagreements. Keeps this blog alive. Coming up soon the sixth anniversary of this blog.
Hes Not Rick

Newark, NJ

#57221 Sep 19, 2013
After many years as the morning drive sports anchor at Bloomberg Radio/WBBR, Jerry Azar walked away to recharge his batteries.
What better way for the veteran sportscaster to take his career into the slow lane than with a return home to Terre Haute.
“I’ve got a house paid for in Indiana,” Azar told Examiner.com from the Hoosier state.
Heading back to Terre Haute means Azar, an only child, will have more time to care for his soon-to-be 88-year-old mother.
At the heart of Azar’s decision to leave New York was waking up at those ungodly hours.
“Anyone who’s never done the graveyard shift can tell you:‘Here’s what you do. You go to bed at 7 o’clock at night, that way you get 7 hours of sleep.’”
But Azar, seemingly auditioning for the “$20,000 Pyramid,” lists why it’s not so simple.
“It’s things that people do not take for granted -- a time for exercise, your eating habits [and] the proper time of rest.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#57222 Sep 19, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
<quoted text> Well, at least, it is good to know you are still alive. I enjoy our agreements and occasional disagreements. Keeps this blog alive. Coming up soon the sixth anniversary of this blog.
ha gracias padre. I will try.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#57223 Sep 19, 2013
Mucha sp. LOL!
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#57224 Sep 19, 2013
GPS wrote:
<quoted text>
She lost her way.
your dog don't hunt!
telescope

Buffalo, NY

#57225 Sep 19, 2013
Info wrote:
Call Shawn and he is going to give you more information by spying on you like Snowden!
Speaking of the 8 th.
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57226 Sep 19, 2013
Is the present Pope a new antipope with his surprised news about abortion and gay marriage?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57227 Sep 19, 2013
Will the new pope have a wedding for certain priests who already live with their lovers?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57228 Sep 19, 2013
Is the pope asking the priests to sell their cottages and give to the poor?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57229 Sep 19, 2013
Is the pope asking the priests to buy inexpensive cars instead of buying Lexus, Mercedes, Lincoln, etc.?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57230 Sep 19, 2013
telescope wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the 8 th.
Will Shawn spy on certain priests who have luxurious cottages and drive very expensive cars, and report to the pope soon????
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57231 Sep 19, 2013
Hey guys, get ready of your lucrative parishes, and go to the mission countries!
Info

Buffalo, NY

#57232 Sep 19, 2013
Who is pairing with whom in this diocese?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lucky to be alive after a ruptured aneurysm, Ba... (Jan '09) Thu Linda 14
News Expat voting policy doesn't add up, couple says Sep 2 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News St. John's homeowner wakes up to burglar in bed... Aug 29 The Harpo Agenda ... 1
News Alberta premier won't back away from royalty re... Aug 23 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Red Deer accommodating growing Filipino community Aug 18 Phillip Eans - Mu... 6
News Margaret Atwood, Lawrence Hill just a sampling ... Aug 17 Rosetta Stoned 1
News Lack of Terry Fox Day hype insulting Aug 17 shinny shinbone 2
More from around the web