Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 20 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Curious

Marlborough, MA

#56513 Jul 24, 2013
Girl From Ipenema wrote:
Anyone hear about Bialkowska's trip to Brazil for World Youth Day? The talk is that he is there to recruit beautiful young men for his gay ministry here in Buffalo.
According to many articles Brazil has a huge international sex trade. Money transactions are untraceable and children are sold to rapists by their families.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56514 Jul 24, 2013
Instructions wrote:
<quoted text>Is that for you, sir? Are you a gay priest, and are waiting for gay recruits from Brazil?
This is stupid.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56515 Jul 24, 2013
Girl From Ipenema wrote:
Anyone hear about Bialkowska's trip to Brazil for World Youth Day? The talk is that he is there to recruit beautiful young men for his gay ministry here in Buffalo.
Better that, than recruit ugly gay men, like yourself.
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

#56516 Jul 24, 2013
Bialkowska is now free to openly live as a gay man who likes young boys. Many probably go to his house for naked sleep overs and joint showering.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56517 Jul 24, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
Bialkowska is now free to openly live as a gay man who likes young boys. Many probably go to his house for naked sleep overs and joint showering.
You sound jealous.
Anon

Lockport, NY

#56518 Jul 24, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
So women like to gossip. years and years of experience have taught me. People like to gossip, men like to gossip more than women,and priests like to gossip more than most men.
Mea Culpa...I was ANSWERING to the statement made re SECRETARY. I am sorry, I should have known that not all secretaries are women especially in the church.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#56519 Jul 24, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
Hey Skippy, let your many topix fans in on your proclivities.

Although I don't know you, I do know your type.
Your big mouth writes checks that your sorry sissy ass can't cash.

You seem poorly bred, a cyber bully and a sexually repressed malcontent. One would hope you may someday climb from the tangles and knots that keep you such an unhappy soul.

By the bye, please GROW UP!
anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#56520 Jul 24, 2013
Instructions wrote:
<quoted text>Is that for you, sir? Are you a gay priest, and are waiting for gay recruits from Brazil?
no,but mazur in the falls sure is!!
Instructions

Buffalo, NY

#56521 Jul 24, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
Are you still in a closet? Peepshow? Gay Bar?
Anonymous

United States

#56522 Jul 24, 2013
California Bill 131 pushed by contingency lawyers to extend (again) the statutes of limitation
of abuse in order to suck more money only from the Catholic Church.
http://www.themediareport.com/2013/07/24/ashl...
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#56523 Jul 24, 2013
Eat Your Heart Out wrote:
I am pleased to report that the profit for our 9th Annual Chicken Barbecue was$7,239.56 and according to our records it is the largest "profit" we have ever made.
Mere pittance as compared to St. Marys picnic
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

#56524 Jul 24, 2013
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skippy, let your many topix fans in on your proclivities.
Although I don't know you, I do know your type.
Your big mouth writes checks that your sorry sissy ass can't cash.
You seem poorly bred, a cyber bully and a sexually repressed malcontent. One would hope you may someday climb from the tangles and knots that keep you such an unhappy soul.
By the bye, please GROW UP!
Now we know Bialkowska is Buffalo Barfly. You should put Gay Buffalo Barfly and we'd know it was you.
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

#56525 Jul 24, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Mere pittance as compared to St. Marys picnic
Bialkowska is going after his own parish because he must be mad that they fired him as pastor. You really are a sad azz attacking your own parish.
Realtor

Brooklyn, NY

#56526 Jul 25, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
Perfect opportunity for Dunkirk Dupa to write an article for the Am Pol on the status of Bialkowska. She and Roger were so fond of him in the past even writing an article to protest his innocence. Why not an article now to bring Polonia up to date on the leader of the Polish American clergy.
Really

Buffalo, NY

#56527 Jul 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>no,but mazur in the falls sure is!!
Are you for real?
Really

Buffalo, NY

#56528 Jul 25, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know Bialkowska is Buffalo Barfly. You should put Gay Buffalo Barfly and we'd know it was you.
Stop your craziness!
Really

Buffalo, NY

#56529 Jul 25, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Bialkowska is going after his own parish because he must be mad that they fired him as pastor. You really are a sad azz attacking your own parish.
Another guessing!
Really

Buffalo, NY

#56530 Jul 25, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
Were you holding a candle light?
anon

Buffalo, NY

#56531 Jul 25, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who posts what on this site but I do know that some really nasty posts were penned by Barfly and directed at me. I also know that Fr. David would NEVER have done that. As for Barfly, my vote of his real identity circles the chancery.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#56532 Jul 25, 2013
Curiosity wrote:
<quoted text>Especially the effeminate Aphrodite Batavia Barn Boy, alias Weldgen.
Whoever, you are, you are good judge of character. Weldgen, and his cousin Whitney, always claimed to have the "goods" on everybody. It was largely "bovine excrement". What does Weldgen have to say about his cousin's "mysterious" retirement, along with Wood and other sex abusers in 2003? What about Whitney" "strange demotion" to Holley from St. Paul's in Kenmore ? What does "barn boy" Weldgen know about it? He knows. Who else knows? Tokacz. but he is afraid to say anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mink farming stinks, in more ways than one 17 hr Ty Savoy 1
News Dutch cyclist retraces Terry Fox route on his o... Sun other routes 1
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) Sun what do MP MikeCh... 4
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) Sun evacuated from Nepal 3
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) May 1 prettyboy 105
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Apr 27 Kwane Mfusi 34
News New surgeon joins hospital's team (Nov '08) Apr 24 a look back 5
More from around the web