Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62441 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Friend

United States

#56495 Jul 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
IOR Prelate Ricca tenders his resignation?
http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines...
Nothing new under the sun!
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#56496 Jul 22, 2013
Whatever Francis I says in Rome or Brazil, things will never change in Buffalo. I think about 10 parishes will be closing in the next few months. More later. Regina is thinking.
anon

New York, NY

#56497 Jul 23, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Whatever Francis I says in Rome or Brazil, things will never change in Buffalo. I think about 10 parishes will be closing in the next few months. More later. Regina is thinking.
She can stop thinking. I'm over it. Just never realized the amount of people who were involved or who were 'let in'.
any sign of her resurfacing will result in immediate media involvement.
Daughter of Anzelm

Buffalo, NY

#56498 Jul 23, 2013
My brother Jesus once told me, "Blessed are those who are poor, for theirs is the kingdom of God." As I see what has become of my Earth Father's Corpus Christi Church, I see their new mission has no plan to accept or help the poor. The church is becoming a museum to the false Polish god of Pani Andy and the like there. They once called me Satana. It is because the devil always points his finger at someone else claiming they are the devil.
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#56499 Jul 23, 2013
I wonder how large is Slubecky's bank account?
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#56500 Jul 23, 2013
Buffalo, once known as the "City of Churches" may one day be known as the "City of Ecclesiastical Museums.
Curiosity

United States

#56501 Jul 23, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Curiosity kills the cat!
Curiosity

United States

#56502 Jul 23, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
What about Jacek's bank account????
Anonymous

United States

#56503 Jul 23, 2013
Just a couple weeks ago, New York media exploded with the news that some 128 New York City public school staff members have been found guilty of child sex abuse with students since just 2007, yet only 33 have been fired and many have returned to their jobs! Did you hear about it?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56504 Jul 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
How do you stop the gossip at CC?
Help!
Women with big dupas talk a lot. Try to go to the source and get the facts. There aren't as many secrets as people think.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56505 Jul 23, 2013
Pope Francis wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought my priests take a vow of poverty where do they get all the money.
Dear Francis, you should instruct your people better. We do NOT take a vow of poverty. But you can change that now that you are pope. When are you moving all the Vatican officials to Africa so you can make room for more Africans in Italy?
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#56506 Jul 23, 2013
So women like to gossip. years and years of experience have taught me. People like to gossip, men like to gossip more than women,and priests like to gossip more than most men.
Curiosity

United States

#56507 Jul 24, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
So women like to gossip. years and years of experience have taught me. People like to gossip, men like to gossip more than women,and priests like to gossip more than most men.
Especially the effeminate Aphrodite Batavia Barn Boy, alias Weldgen.
Curiosity

United States

#56508 Jul 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Francis, you should instruct your people better. We do NOT take a vow of poverty. But you can change that now that you are pope. When are you moving all the Vatican officials to Africa so you can make room for more Africans in Italy?
Jesus said,'poor, you will always have with you.'
Instructions

United States

#56509 Jul 24, 2013
Pope Francis wrote:
Hello Priests of Buffalo, This is your Pope speaking to you, God bless you. I urge you to sell all you have and give it to the hungry. Stop living secular lives and become closer to Christ and may you become holy in your vocation. I do not want you in worldly relationships with other men, women or children. Christ and his Church must be your one and only love. As for my nuns, I urge you to reform from your wickedness and be happy and holy brides of Christ.
No more short skirts for the nuns! Get dressed as nuns! This is the wish of the Pope Francis.
Instructions

United States

#56510 Jul 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sell your summer huts and your expensive cars!
Girl From Ipenema

Buffalo, NY

#56511 Jul 24, 2013
Anyone hear about Bialkowska's trip to Brazil for World Youth Day? The talk is that he is there to recruit beautiful young men for his gay ministry here in Buffalo.
Instructions

United States

#56512 Jul 24, 2013
Girl From Ipenema wrote:
Anyone hear about Bialkowska's trip to Brazil for World Youth Day? The talk is that he is there to recruit beautiful young men for his gay ministry here in Buffalo.
Is that for you, sir? Are you a gay priest, and are waiting for gay recruits from Brazil?
Curious

Waltham, MA

#56513 Jul 24, 2013
Girl From Ipenema wrote:
According to many articles Brazil has a huge international sex trade. Money transactions are untraceable and children are sold to rapists by their families.
anonymous

New York, NY

#56514 Jul 24, 2013
Instructions wrote:
<quoted text>Is that for you, sir? Are you a gay priest, and are waiting for gay recruits from Brazil?
This is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woodland council to talk about a sanctuary city... Jul 13 spytheweb 2
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Jul 10 anbmarks 90
News The meaning of reconciliation: 'We're not anywh... Jul 7 Marked BonerCowSki 3
News As a Newfoundlander born in 1952, I learned a g... Jul 1 Shoe Polish Sheldon 4
News Activist vying for non-binary birth certificate... Jun '17 TerriB1 1
News Supreme Court Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin ... Jun '17 pretty closed club 1
News The GPS of its time: Surveyor James Cook rememb... Jun '17 Sub hit by while ... 1
More from around the web