Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Read more
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56352 Jul 11, 2013
I am waiting! I think someone should say NOTHING until they explain that one. Thank you,
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56353 Jul 11, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are grotesquely obese.
I sense that I know you? There is something about your message that reminds me of a "Barfly" You must watch your language dear. That is why they boot you and I know you actually have something to say but watch the mouth.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#56354 Jul 11, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
I am waiting for the answer to my question. What is a Very Reverend? No Msgr. Just Very Reverend.
Superior of a religious order
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56355 Jul 11, 2013
AmPol wrote:
<quoted text>
Superior of a religious order
Thank you for that clarification, however, what if a diocesan priest called himself that? I am sorry to be such a pain but some people just need to be called out when they are mean. Thanks for your help.

Location hidden

#56356 Jul 12, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that clarification, however, what if a diocesan priest called himself that? I am sorry to be such a pain but some people just need to be called out when they are mean. Thanks for your help.
Look here: http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php... .

There is no official answer to your question. It just means they have other kind of administrative authority or higher office beyond their regular duties as a priest.
Grace

Niagara Falls, NY

#56357 Jul 12, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>Let the undercover agent by name Shawn find out the 'real truth!'
Who is Shawn??
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56358 Jul 12, 2013
Please keep Fr Jim Bartnik in your prayers. It's not looking good for him.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56359 Jul 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Please keep Fr Jim Bartnik in your prayers. It's not looking good for him.
I am sorry and will pray for him.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56360 Jul 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is a medical condition??? HAHAHAHA!
Come out of your cave, you MORON!
Why don't you join the 21st century, or the late 20th century for that matter.
Sorry to upset you but being gay is not normal in any part of the animal kingdom, not even the Catholic. You may protest all you want and have as many laws and so called "rights" in your favor as you want. The fact that you are always seeking acceptance proves YOUR sense of inferiority. You should know that you can not legislate acceptance. And you can not legislate acceptance of your life style by people who think you are wrong. It has nothing to do with what century we live in. I for one DO NOT wish to be accepted because of my sexual orientation, east or west,north or south. THAT would be truly demeaning.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56361 Jul 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Kmiec lying I remember Kmiec booting his azz out when he found out what a scumbag he was & what he was doing to kids.
Yo're nuts. Who told you to say that?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#56362 Jul 13, 2013
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Shawn??
He is 'am email sniffer.'
Info

Buffalo, NY

#56363 Jul 13, 2013
should be 'an e-mail sniffer.'
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56364 Jul 13, 2013
AmPol wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here: http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php... .
There is no official answer to your question. It just means they have other kind of administrative authority or higher office beyond their regular duties as a priest.
Thank you. The site gave me my answer. However, it is a bit pompous, isn't it? I suppose if you think that highly of yourself, you do not fit in with a life of prayer, love, and humility and are kept out in the boondocks.

Location hidden

#56365 Jul 13, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. The site gave me my answer. However, it is a bit pompous, isn't it? I suppose if you think that highly of yourself, you do not fit in with a life of prayer, love, and humility and are kept out in the boondocks.
I'm not sure who you are writing about. In any case, there would never be any necessary reason for a R.C diocesan priest to use the term Very Reverend to identify himself unless it was connected to his special authority or duties. If he was just responding to a personal matter or something you said or asked about, then it's just an example of someone who overestimates his importance. Such people deserve to be ignored.
get over it

Buffalo, NY

#56366 Jul 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Kmiec lying I remember Kmiec booting his azz out when he found out what a scumbag he was & what he was doing to kids.
He was guilty and the bishop axed him because he had no other choice. Stop blaming the bishop and everyone else for crying out loud. Are you people nuts or something? They can't keep a priest who had a bunch of accusations against him. The bishop removed him because Bialkowski was guilty beyond any doubt.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56367 Jul 13, 2013
Fathere Ted complaining money is tight at St. Stan's. People need to give more to keep things going or it will close up for masses.
Postmenopausal Btch

Buffalo, NY

#56368 Jul 13, 2013
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
He was guilty and the bishop axed him because he had no other choice. Stop blaming the bishop and everyone else for crying out loud. Are you people nuts or something? They can't keep a priest who had a bunch of accusations against him. The bishop removed him because Bialkowski was guilty beyond any doubt.
He is innocent I say because he was not arrested or locked up. I'm the btch that paid to keep his a ssss out of jail.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56369 Jul 13, 2013
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to Taste of Buffalo with Moby Dick? Leave some food for the rest of us. If we see you we`ll say hi.
tell the truth

Buffalo, NY

#56370 Jul 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to Taste of Buffalo with Moby Dick? Leave some food for the rest of us. If we see you we`ll say hi.
Keep it up and watch how people start to get a certain yellow envelope like the bishop did. Why don't you tell your hag friends the truth and get over it? Tell them what a scumbag you were and what you did. Just remember azz hol that I didn't sign any papers promising not to tell anyone about you.
Rutgers

Buffalo, NY

#56371 Jul 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
If this person is really the size of Moby Dick, they need to be well watered on a day like today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Wed Schmones 33
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Wed rogers-wireless-b... 4
News Brighter, fresher space as St. John Ambulance o... Mar 5 John 1
News Ice conditions in Cabot Strait worst in three d... Feb 28 more 1
News Acton Public Library Presents Key Chain Collect... Feb 28 meanwhile 1
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Feb '15 Jumah 83
News Land & Sea archival extra: Five Islands 1984 Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web