Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

#56328 Jul 10, 2013
Buffalo Fan wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Fr. Bialkowski lately???? His story has died out....no word of him recently. Wondered what ever happened to him. Where is he living?
Bialkowska was known to frequent the gay bars on Allen Street. Does he still go now that he has been exposed? I heard he is working for an undertaker or something like that. Do you remember when Kmiec
lied to protect him and said he was leaving for medical reasons?
Anon

Enfield, CT

#56329 Jul 10, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Bialkowska was known to frequent the gay bars on Allen Street. Does he still go now that he has been exposed? I heard he is working for an undertaker or something like that. Do you remember when Kmiec
You must frequent gay bars in order to know if someone is there. He is Co-owner of Polish Villa and works for two undertakers.
Anonymous

United States

#56330 Jul 10, 2013
The UN Commission on the Right of the Child would like to force the Vatican to reveal any documentation on sexual abuse of children by the clergy to which the United States has not subscribed.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56331 Jul 10, 2013
How is it that someone knows who frequents which bars or places if they aren't there themselves?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56332 Jul 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretaries of bishops don't become bishops in Buffalo - it has never happened. Most just get a nice parish. Just an aside - when Mansell wanted to get rid of Grosz and stop him from coming to the Chancery and acting like he had some responsibility in running the diocese, Mansell stuck him in a garbage can in Niagara Falls. LiPuma came out smelling better than Grosz with his Niagara County assignment.
Now that Pepe Le Pew is in Niagara County, he can continue the work that he and Destructo unleashed on the Diocese. Next target, St Peter's school. Celebrating its 60th Anniversary this year. Pep can hardly wait to participate in celebration. Translation: The school will be closed within a year.
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56333 Jul 10, 2013
What are they going to do with Zuffoletto?
Anon

Lockport, NY

#56334 Jul 10, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is medical reason enough and Kmiec should have joined him for any number of reasons.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56335 Jul 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is medical reason enough and Kmiec should have joined him for any number of reasons.
Being gay is a medical condition??? HAHAHAHA!
Come out of your cave, you MORON!

Why don't you join the 21st century, or the late 20th century for that matter.
Anonymous

United States

#56336 Jul 10, 2013
Why is it that nobody talks about the 325,00 kids who are sexually abused in the USA?
(Answer: media are too busy talking about less than a dozen cases of abuses by the Catholic clergy)
READ:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

#56337 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Now that Pepe Le Pew is in Niagara County, he can continue the work that he and Destructo unleashed on the Diocese. Next target, St Peter's school. Celebrating its 60th Anniversary this year. Pep can hardly wait to participate in celebration. Translation: The school will be closed within a year.
Apparently, St John de la Salle, Mount Carmel, and St. Stan's also known as Divine Mercy are closing within a year.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

#56338 Jul 11, 2013
MsgrGoodski wrote:
What are they going to do with Zuffoletto?
He is retiring!
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

#56339 Jul 11, 2013
Ransomville will be open in September since Badding is retiring from that parish.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

#56340 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
How is it that someone knows who frequents which bars or places if they aren't there themselves?
Are you gay?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56341 Jul 11, 2013
Perhaps wrote:
Ransomville will be open in September since Badding is retiring from that parish.
Ransomville? Hmmmm? Perfect parish for you know who. I bet he will apply. He will be closer to his lake hut.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56342 Jul 11, 2013
Perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, St John de la Salle, Mount Carmel, and St. Stan's also known as Divine Mercy are closing within a year.
Wouldn't be surprised.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56343 Jul 11, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Kmiec lying I remember Kmiec booting his azz out when he found out what a scumbag he was & what he was doing to kids.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

#56344 Jul 11, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not the only one that frequented gay bars in Buffalo.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

#56345 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ransomville? Hmmmm? Perfect parish for you know who. I bet he will apply. He will be closer to his lake hut.
He 'needs absolute privacy.'
anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#56346 Jul 11, 2013
Perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>He 'needs absolute privacy.'
i wonder why...
Anon

Hadley, MA

#56347 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Kmiec lying I remember Kmiec booting his azz out when he found out what a scumbag he was & what he was doing to kids.
You are grotesquely obese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Wed jazsi 69
"Sanctuary" for Immigrants Comes Back to the Ba... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto... Nov 24 eBay is PayPal 1
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... Nov 24 Suprmeliberal 2
Oakville Children's Choir kicks off 2014-15 sea... Nov 17 SEAC 1
'Danny' an intimate look at the life of Danny W... Nov 10 Newfie 1
Bazaar happenings in November Nov 5 Burlington man MIA 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News