Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Comments (Page 2,731)

Showing posts 54,601 - 54,620 of58,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Fan wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Fr. Bialkowski lately???? His story has died out....no word of him recently. Wondered what ever happened to him. Where is he living?
Bialkowska was known to frequent the gay bars on Allen Street. Does he still go now that he has been exposed? I heard he is working for an undertaker or something like that. Do you remember when Kmiec
lied to protect him and said he was leaving for medical reasons?
Anon

South Lancaster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Bialkowska was known to frequent the gay bars on Allen Street. Does he still go now that he has been exposed? I heard he is working for an undertaker or something like that. Do you remember when Kmiec
You must frequent gay bars in order to know if someone is there. He is Co-owner of Polish Villa and works for two undertakers.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

The UN Commission on the Right of the Child would like to force the Vatican to reveal any documentation on sexual abuse of children by the clergy to which the United States has not subscribed.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

How is it that someone knows who frequents which bars or places if they aren't there themselves?
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretaries of bishops don't become bishops in Buffalo - it has never happened. Most just get a nice parish. Just an aside - when Mansell wanted to get rid of Grosz and stop him from coming to the Chancery and acting like he had some responsibility in running the diocese, Mansell stuck him in a garbage can in Niagara Falls. LiPuma came out smelling better than Grosz with his Niagara County assignment.
Now that Pepe Le Pew is in Niagara County, he can continue the work that he and Destructo unleashed on the Diocese. Next target, St Peter's school. Celebrating its 60th Anniversary this year. Pep can hardly wait to participate in celebration. Translation: The school will be closed within a year.
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

What are they going to do with Zuffoletto?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is medical reason enough and Kmiec should have joined him for any number of reasons.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is medical reason enough and Kmiec should have joined him for any number of reasons.
Being gay is a medical condition??? HAHAHAHA!
Come out of your cave, you MORON!

Why don't you join the 21st century, or the late 20th century for that matter.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that nobody talks about the 325,00 kids who are sexually abused in the USA?
(Answer: media are too busy talking about less than a dozen cases of abuses by the Catholic clergy)
READ:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Now that Pepe Le Pew is in Niagara County, he can continue the work that he and Destructo unleashed on the Diocese. Next target, St Peter's school. Celebrating its 60th Anniversary this year. Pep can hardly wait to participate in celebration. Translation: The school will be closed within a year.
Apparently, St John de la Salle, Mount Carmel, and St. Stan's also known as Divine Mercy are closing within a year.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

MsgrGoodski wrote:
What are they going to do with Zuffoletto?
He is retiring!
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Ransomville will be open in September since Badding is retiring from that parish.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
How is it that someone knows who frequents which bars or places if they aren't there themselves?
Are you gay?
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Perhaps wrote:
Ransomville will be open in September since Badding is retiring from that parish.
Ransomville? Hmmmm? Perfect parish for you know who. I bet he will apply. He will be closer to his lake hut.
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, St John de la Salle, Mount Carmel, and St. Stan's also known as Divine Mercy are closing within a year.
Wouldn't be surprised.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Kmiec lying I remember Kmiec booting his azz out when he found out what a scumbag he was & what he was doing to kids.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not the only one that frequented gay bars in Buffalo.
Perhaps

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ransomville? Hmmmm? Perfect parish for you know who. I bet he will apply. He will be closer to his lake hut.
He 'needs absolute privacy.'
anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>He 'needs absolute privacy.'
i wonder why...
Anon

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Kmiec lying I remember Kmiec booting his azz out when he found out what a scumbag he was & what he was doing to kids.
You are grotesquely obese.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,601 - 54,620 of58,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newfoundland Discussions

Search the Newfoundland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ATV park takes riders through forgotten coal mi... (Oct '10) 7 hr New 2 Town 28
Cell tower badly needed: Rogers Jul 10 Ted Baker 1
What's happening in Halton Hills on Canada Day Jul 1 Dominion Day 1
The search for mental health in a pill Jun 29 STARTS WITH VACCINES 6
We asked: What does being Canadian mean to you?... Jun 27 better than Liberty 1
Widow still waiting for chopper safety change Jun 23 Survey says 1
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Jun 22 Discreet guy 55
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••