Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56308 Jul 8, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
And I can also serve as sacramental minister.
You had mentioned that you were NOT a priest. If you take the time to go back, you'll find the post. How could you be a sacramental minister?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56309 Jul 8, 2013
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes.....you are the same!!!!
Could be! After all, when you deal with a BSer, you never know what is true and what is not.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56310 Jul 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You had mentioned that you were NOT a priest. If you take the time to go back, you'll find the post. How could you be a sacramental minister?
Get some new glasses.....I can be a parish administrator and NOT a sacramental minister. Jeez, no wonder you get everything wrong, you can't see
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56311 Jul 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be! After all, when you deal with a BSer, you never know what is true and what is not.
you should know, you are the biggest BSer that ever lived
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#56312 Jul 8, 2013
Re: my apparent contradictions---Heuristic techniques.
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#56313 Jul 8, 2013
Mary and Phil are not the same person. Phil is more masculine and intellectual in temperament; Mary more intuitive and feminine. Both approaches compliment each other. Sometimes we agree and other times we don't Our goal is the same -- cleaning up the DOB.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56314 Jul 8, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Mary and Phil are not the same person. Phil is more masculine and intellectual in temperament; Mary more intuitive and feminine. Both approaches compliment each other. Sometimes we agree and other times we don't Our goal is the same -- cleaning up the DOB.
Art, you are making a fool of yourself!
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56315 Jul 8, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Don't forget my dear friend, 1 you speak more languages than me. 2. You have received more sacraments than I have 3. you are more conservative than me. 4. you have more education than I do. I think we are done with that person. I have a question though, if I may, What is a Very Reverend?(no other title but why would a priest call themselves a Very Reverend? Mucho gracias! LOL! I understand a little Spanish.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56316 Jul 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Art, you are making a fool of yourself!
No, if I may be so rude, YOU are the one making a fool out of yourself as I am pretty sure we all know who we are. So sad.
RYe

Lancaster, NY

#56317 Jul 8, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if I may be so rude, YOU are the one making a fool out of yourself as I am pretty sure we all know who we are. So sad.
You're full of yourself tonite, are you not.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56318 Jul 9, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget my dear friend, 1 you speak more languages than me. 2. You have received more sacraments than I have 3. you are more conservative than me. 4. you have more education than I do. I think we are done with that person. I have a question though, if I may, What is a Very Reverend?(no other title but why would a priest call themselves a Very Reverend? Mucho gracias! LOL! I understand a little Spanish.
5.) You're referring to a fellow blogger (who admittedly you don't know) as "my dear friend." How many other bloggers would consider someone they do not know as a "dear friend?" Obviously, you do know each other because you are one and the same. I think what gave it away was your over defense of Art (YOU). You went to far and made it obvious you were he defending himself.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56319 Jul 9, 2013
Phil + Mary = Art
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56320 Jul 9, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Re: my apparent contradictions---Heuristic techniques.
part of your training in psychology?
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56321 Jul 9, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
part of your training in psychology?
Close, but not exactly
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56322 Jul 9, 2013
How many people follow this blog? Does it really get 795 upset?
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56323 Jul 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Phil + Mary = Art
Phil,ie.MsgrGoodski,MsgrBadski ,etc. and Mary are not the same person. I suspect that Mary is in frequent contact with Art, but I cannot prove it.
Buffalo Fan

Tonawanda, NY

#56324 Jul 9, 2013
Has anyone heard anything about Fr. Bialkowski lately???? His story has died out....no word of him recently. Wondered what ever happened to him. Where is he living?
795 Connection

West Milford, NJ

#56325 Jul 9, 2013
Buffalo Fan wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Fr. Bialkowski lately???? His story has died out....no word of him recently. Wondered what ever happened to him. Where is he living?
this is precisely what the DOB is hoping for. that all the memory of the 60 or so credibly accused sexual abuser priests will fade away. Unfortunately, it is going to take a bit longer than the DOB thinks.
Parishioner

Buffalo, NY

#56326 Jul 9, 2013
The bishop is right that Mike is provoking some parishioners. Then he wonders why people don't like him. Because he has become so paranoid he actually thinks people and staff are out to sabotage everything he does. Sounds like a good candidate for therapy!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56327 Jul 9, 2013
MsgrGoodski wrote:
<quoted text> Phil,ie.MsgrGoodski,MsgrBadski ,etc. and Mary are not the same person. I suspect that Mary is in frequent contact with Art, but I cannot prove it.
Art, you are making a fool of yourself again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Oct 21 hardon22 67
Outdoor education: ELA could find niche as high... Oct 20 convenient for BI... 1
2nd potato in Atlantic Canada with metal object... Oct 16 HUB 2
Episcopal parishes on Staten Island to hold mem... Oct 15 RevKen 1
New mural a point of pride in North End Oct 3 chugs are POS 7
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Sep '14 Canada Big High S... 2
Town signs Community Covenant-first in Ontario,... Sep '14 Conception Bay So... 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE