Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61069 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56173 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Mmmmm.......big news happening in the Diocese, yet Phil and Artie don't seem to know. I would think this news would be a great discussion on here.
Ding Dong, guess who's gone?
Do tell.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56174 Jul 1, 2013
Enter Ryzard..........Exit Pumer!!!!!!!

Of course, Phil knew the whole time, he just wasn't at liberty to say.

Now, Mary, you recall Ryzard well. He's the priest (then deacon) who accused Artie of jumping into his bed naked.

Mmmmm, I wonder who they believed.......Artie who is confined to nursing home ministry or Ryzard the new Secretary to the Bishop.
So Long Farewell

Buffalo, NY

#56175 Jul 1, 2013
Ding Dong

Buffalo, NY

#56176 Jul 1, 2013
anon

Buffalo, NY

#56177 Jul 1, 2013
I just heard the news!

Good riddance.....
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#56178 Jul 1, 2013
If it's true about LiPuma getting the boot, then this is the day the DOB is born again to follow the straight and narrow path. Now maybe I can get a letter to the bishop without someone intercepting it.
News

United States

#56179 Jul 1, 2013
Bee Knees wrote:
Welcome, Honey Bee!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, yes, this honey bee is husky,humble, and hot!
News

United States

#56180 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Now, Mary, you recall Ryzard well. He's the priest (then deacon) who accused Artie of jumping into his bed naked.
Mmmmm, I wonder who they believed.......Artie who is confined to nursing home ministry or Ryzard the new Secretary to the Bishop.
His name is Ryszard!

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#56181 Jul 1, 2013
Bride wrote:
Can I have a wedding Mass at Holy Trinity? If I have the ceremony only without the Mass, is my marriage recognized in the Catholic Church?
How much do you weigh?
Anonymous

United States

#56182 Jul 1, 2013
It's true about LiPuma. What happens to him now? A parish?
MsgrBadski

Selden, NY

#56183 Jul 1, 2013
I do not know whatever I am supposed to know. Anyway, if it is true, I predicted LiPuma's "ouster" quite some time ago. I just wonder why it took this long. Every bishop has replaced his secretary within a year of his appointment. LiPuma will probably get a parish as did Murphy, Williamson, Popadick et al. and he can forget about getting a miter. Too many people are wise to him.
Trickster

Buffalo, NY

#56184 Jul 1, 2013
Ryszard must turn Malone on!
Maloney Baloney

Buffalo, NY

#56185 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Malone will show Artie how its done. Ryszard will not be able to reject Malone's advances like he did Artie's!
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#56186 Jul 1, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
I do not know whatever I am supposed to know. Anyway, if it is true, I predicted LiPuma's "ouster" quite some time ago. I just wonder why it took this long. Every bishop has replaced his secretary within a year of his appointment. LiPuma will probably get a parish as did Murphy, Williamson, Popadick et al. and he can forget about getting a miter. Too many people are wise to him.
It took so long because of Fr. Joe's suicide. LiPuma wasn't looking good, the family is suing and to remove him too soon after that would only add fuel to the flames. Have I figured it out?
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#56187 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
It's true about LiPuma. What happens to him now? A parish?
He is on his way to Lewiston.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56188 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Mmmmm.......big news happening in the Diocese, yet Phil and Artie don't seem to know. I would think this news would be a great discussion on here.
Ding Dong, guess who's gone?
A lot of Ding Dongs are dead or should be dead but the wicked witch and warlocks are not. With wicked people we always lose.
They find a way to make themselves look good no matter what and there are still a lot of them around.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56189 Jul 1, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>I just visited their website ( http://www.historicht.org/ ) and do not see that they offer a nuptial mass. It is expected that two practicing Catholics (you need to be a practicing Catholic to be married in a Catholic nuptial) will be married at a mass in a Catholic church.
Who said it is a requirement to have a mass at a funeral or a wedding? Check the catechism of he Catholic Church. It's very interesting.

P.S.Of all the baloney on this blog your question is the best.
Anonymous

East Aurora, NY

#56190 Jul 1, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>He is on his way to Lewiston.
The blog announced this months ago. It is amazing how "the blog" knows before everyone else. This has happened over and over again during these past 5 years. If you want to know something, check the blog.
News

United States

#56191 Jul 1, 2013
Trickster wrote:
Ryszard must turn Malone on!
Is Shown going to spy on this individual?
News

United States

#56192 Jul 1, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>He is on his way to Lewiston.
LiPuma will arrive on August 24, 2013. Napoleon is on a march!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
JUSTIN TRUDEAU ! Already a World Statesman ! (Nov '15) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
News Moose beating remains a mystery (Aug '09) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
News Letter: Most-used libraries among those slated ... May '16 wabush-mines-clos... 1
News Ryan Snoddon: May 24th weekend is looking prett... May '16 Mother Nature 1
News Grant Tapper: charged with sexually assaulting ... (Aug '08) May '16 Sinja 65
News Trudeau government to kick off new pipeline rev... May '16 CBC GEY NEWS at 11 1
More from around the web