Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anon

Lockport, NY

#56086 Jun 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Fr. James Greenfield, provincial of the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales Wilmington-Philadelphia province, expressed disappointment in the recent sentencing of Fr. Englehardt and vouched for his priestís innocence while an appeal is pending.
How many bishops are standing up for their own priests who are falsely accused? They condmemn them without trial!
Most Bishops are too chicken now.
PoloniaPhil

West Milford, NJ

#56087 Jun 15, 2013
What are former priests Valentine Littman and Robert Wood doing with themselves these days?
Anonymous

United States

#56088 Jun 15, 2013
Here comes the wizzard. Papa Francesco has appointed Msgr. Battista Ricca as "interim prelate" of the Vatican Bank. He will take his own minutes of the meetings for Framcesco.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56089 Jun 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Here comes the wizzard. Papa Francesco has appointed Msgr. Battista Ricca as "interim prelate" of the Vatican Bank. He will take his own minutes of the meetings for Framcesco.
Does this mean we can use credit cards in the Vatican again?
Is he related to the HSBC Execs and the Canadian Consuls who were in Buffalo? Anybody being investigated?
Anonymous

United States

#56090 Jun 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean we can use credit cards in the Vatican again?
Is he related to the HSBC Execs and the Canadian Consuls who were in Buffalo? Anybody being investigated?
They are checking the treasury of the Temple(s) and looking in the mouth of St. Peter's fish and in Judas' purse, following the money trail around the world.
Get a Life Loser

Buffalo, NY

#56091 Jun 16, 2013
PoloniaPhil wrote:
What are former priests Valentine Littman and Robert Wood doing with themselves these days?
Unlike, PoloniaPhil (among other aliases), they probably have a life and have no need to be on the blog just about EVERYDAY. And unlike Polonia Phil (among other aliases), they probably have enough things happening in their lives that they do not need to go on-line wondering/asking how people they hardly know are doing.
PoloniaPhil

West Milford, NJ

#56092 Jun 16, 2013
Get a Life Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike, PoloniaPhil (among other aliases), they probably have a life and have no need to be on the blog just about EVERYDAY. And unlike Polonia Phil (among other aliases), they probably have enough things happening in their lives that they do not need to go on-line wondering/asking how people they hardly know are doing.
Oh, you so hurt my feelings. I went to bed in tears.
PoloniaPhil

West Milford, NJ

#56093 Jun 16, 2013
Get a Life Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha, At least I am still a priest. Wood, Littman and others are the real losers. No one who has left the priesthood,for whatever reason, deserves respect.
UR caught lying and wrong

Buffalo, NY

#56094 Jun 16, 2013
PoloniaPhil wrote:
<quoted text> Ha,Ha,Ha, At least I am still a priest. Wood, Littman and others are the real losers. No one who has left the priesthood,for whatever reason, deserves respect.
Actually,it would be just the opposite! Though you are NOT a priest and are only a wannabe, your comment reflects the attitude of priests. And that's why only low life and people who have no other choice still remain.

Like Mary, you are a liar who has difficulty keeping your lies straight.
Admonishing the sinner

Buffalo, NY

#56095 Jun 16, 2013
PoloniaPhil wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, you so hurt my feelings. I went to bed in tears.
That I believe because you have no life! The only life you have is to go on a blog like a gossiping old lady and pretending to be a religious person. Your comments do not reflect the Gospel, but fulfill your need to be part of an institution in which you did not get admitted to the higher levels. Now, you hide behind a screen and release your venom through a keyboard.
anonymous

Naples, FL

#56096 Jun 16, 2013
PoloniaPhil wrote:
Val is an Episcopal priest, and, married. Don't know what happened to Bob, after his alleged, sexual transgression.
PoloniaPhil

West Milford, NJ

#56097 Jun 16, 2013
Admonishing the sinner wrote:
<quoted text>
That I believe because you have no life! The only life you have is to go on a blog like a gossiping old lady and pretending to be a religious person. Your comments do not reflect the Gospel, but fulfill your need to be part of an institution in which you did not get admitted to the higher levels. Now, you hide behind a screen and release your venom through a keyboard.
I am going home and tell my mother on you, and my mother is going to tell your mother, and remember my daddy is bigger than your daddy.
PoloniaPhil

West Milford, NJ

#56098 Jun 16, 2013
UR caught lying and wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,it would be just the opposite! Though you are NOT a priest and are only a wannabe, your comment reflects the attitude of priests. And that's why only low life and people who have no other choice still remain.
Like Mary, you are a liar who has difficulty keeping your lies straight.
And just what makes you think I am not a priest. My frequent references to liturgy, Canon Law, Greek and Hebrew should have led you to the opposite conclusion. Mary is not a liar. She just has a different point of view. Sometimes, we agree and sometimes we don't.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56099 Jun 16, 2013
PoloniaPhil wrote:
<quoted text> And just what makes you think I am not a priest. My frequent references to liturgy, Canon Law, Greek and Hebrew should have led you to the opposite conclusion. Mary is not a liar. She just has a different point of view. Sometimes, we agree and sometimes we don't.
I'd vouch that you're not a priest! LOL!
PoloniaPhil

West Milford, NJ

#56100 Jun 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're wrong, I am. Anyway, it is worth noting that the DOB has provided the Episcopal church with so many priests.
Mary of Magdela

Salamanca, NY

#56101 Jun 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What is THIS??????? Pick on Phil day. Reading these posts makes one believe instead of discussing the current issue, you are trying to get Phil to reveal info about himself. Be careful Phil, that nasty anonymous almost got me once.
Admonishing the sinner

Buffalo, NY

#56102 Jun 17, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
What is THIS??????? Pick on Phil day. Reading these posts makes one believe instead of discussing the current issue, you are trying to get Phil to reveal info about himself. Be careful Phil, that nasty anonymous almost got me once.
Quit trying to make yourself sound credible. What is happening is the calling out names of people who are ancient history and fishing/hoping for gossip. That's not discussing "current issues" or even issues.

Phil is NOT a priest (I wish he was because he would fit in well -- he's a gossiping scum). Both Phil and Mary lie so much that they lose track of what they have written in the past.
Mary of Magdela

Salamanca, NY

#56103 Jun 17, 2013
Call yourself whatever you want.....you are that nasty Anonymous. I usually ignore you. If you don't like our comments, don't read them. See? that wasn't hard was it?
PhDs Bulletin

Buffalo, NY

#56104 Jun 17, 2013
Another successful Fathers Day collection! I'm happy to report that I robbed (I mean took in) close to $4,000. These people are real suckers. I give them about nine Masses - calling it a Fathers Day Novena - and charge about $400 for each Mass. I'm able to pocket the rest and as I go to the drive-through of the bank, you can be assured there's a big smirk on my dumb face. Its the best gimmick I have! And no, I am not going to give back to the parish anything for the air-conditioner and patio roof I destroyed when I opened my bedroom window and let the damn thing fall out and destroy the patio roof. The parish has enough money and I'm not going to reimburse them anything even if my lack of intelligence is to blame for this incident.
For those of you waiting for me to get out of the parish and make room for Peter Z. please be patient, I will be happy to go to Christians as soon as Richard gets out.(By that time many of your funds will be depleted anyway). I know you really want him and the staff is all praying that it happens as soon as possible before everyone from this place has left to join other parishes.
People who know me realize that I read this blog everyday. And of course it makes me very upset the way people mock and ridicule me. Its totally uncalled for and shows a lack of appreciation for my degree in psychology. But I must say there is one thing that upsets me even more than this blog: its when people say something nice about another priest whom I know. I turn green with envy and can't stand it when someone tells me something positive about another priest, especially someone who is my friend. Why am I like this, you might ask? Why do I have to fib and make up things about other people that aren't necessarily true? If I were to psychoanalyze myself, you might think that its a lack of self-esteem and so I have to compensate for the inability to appreciate myself as much as I should. But having been the only child in my home, I certainly had a lot of attention. Well, apparently, I can never have too much attention. The point I am trying to say, is never say anything positive about someone I know! May God love you and Mary bless you!(whatever that means).
Anon

Lockport, NY

#56105 Jun 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
They are checking the treasury of the Temple(s) and looking in the mouth of St. Peter's fish and in Judas' purse, following the money trail around the world.
They should stick their hands in the bocca della verita.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New mural a point of pride in North End Wed chugs are POS 4
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Sep 29 Canada Big High S... 2
Town signs Community Covenant-first in Ontario,... Sep 26 Conception Bay So... 2
Youth group to groom tomorrow's Globe stars (Sep '08) Sep 22 Video purports re... 6
Facts on candidates for leadership of Newfoundl... Sep 10 birds of some fea... 1
Faith groups gather in Oakville to promote peace Sep 8 good luck 1
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Sep 8 Alex 66

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE