Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#55805 May 16, 2013
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dare Gene Charles, why you half it two first names?
We dunt need it stoopit comment from guy want not put it up his pitcher. You can go it bye bye for all we carrot.
The buffalo Barfly twirps think my post was "hurtful". Awwwwwwwww
Mary of Magdela

Salamanca, NY

#55806 May 16, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> The buffalo Barfly twirps think my post was "hurtful". Awwwwwwwww
No......that was me! he is entitled to his opinion just as we are.(except for that "forget the liturgy", one.) Rethink that dear.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#55807 May 16, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
No......that was me! he is entitled to his opinion just as we are.(except for that "forget the liturgy", one.) Rethink that dear.
I Did rething it, deary. YOUR exceptions to entitled opinions? Please. His childish spittings are not even opinions. So, awwww to your "hurt" for him.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#55808 May 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean Kathy is going suing the CC because of what happened with Anzelm, or whatever his name is now?
I cannot believe that. She got exactly what she wanted.
I do not know what you mean. What I mean is that these so called victims sue the Diocese and get money even though there is no proof of any violence against them. Do you understand now? And can you get over those people at Corpus Cristi? They are not the first nor the last. What's the big deal anyway? No mature person expects a priest to be perfect. Be grateful the Church is still there for everybody to enjoy and don't be envious. Go dust the pews or something.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#55809 May 16, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Get a useful life, twirp.
We must be very compassionate of twirps. They will always be discriminated against because they are short and portly. They will never look good in any ecclesiastical garments or country and western clothes. They will never look American like John Wayne.
They will always be nasty and resentful, therefore will never be able to "get a useful life" Too Bad, but we have enough twirps here already , we do not need any more from out of town.
Polish National

United States

#55810 May 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
We must be very compassionate of twirps. They will always be discriminated against because they are short and portly. They will never look good in any ecclesiastical garments or country and western clothes. They will never look American like John Wayne.
They will always be nasty and resentful, therefore will never be able to "get a useful life" Too Bad, but we have enough twirps here already , we do not need any more from out of town.
The twirp dance starts at 795 Main with the guy with a lion hat.
Polonia Phil

Mohegan Lake, NY

#55811 May 17, 2013
Polish National wrote:
<quoted text>
The twirp dance starts at 795 Main with the guy with a lion hat.
And just who might that twirp be? Slubecky?
Vandalism

Buffalo, NY

#55812 May 17, 2013
Bricks were flying throught the glass doors at Calucci and Divine Mercy.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55813 May 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you mean. What I mean is that these so called victims sue the Diocese and get money even though there is no proof of any violence against them. Do you understand now? And can you get over those people at Corpus Cristi? They are not the first nor the last. What's the big deal anyway? No mature person expects a priest to be perfect. Be grateful the Church is still there for everybody to enjoy and don't be envious. Go dust the pews or something.
No, No, you misunderstand me I think.
I do not think Kathy wanted to sue the Pauline order, she just could not control herself.
She really got exactly what she wanted.
She planned what she did, and got the job done. It was premeditated.
And I do understand that since the dust has settled, we still have our wonderful beautiful Church to worship in and especially, we have our fantastic bowling and alcohol center on Sears Street.
Where would we be if we did not have that.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#55814 May 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Get a useful life, twirp.
Relax dare, Mr./Ms. Animus.

Dunt let dem huge bloomers get it big knot by dat tight dupa watt you got it. Listen it to some Bobby McFerrin.
Maybe take it couple puff on nice spliff.

Life too short to be angry person.
Love dat neighbor like it wass you; love dat Lord like it He love it to you.
Dunt worry it; be happy!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#55815 May 17, 2013
Vandalism wrote:
Bricks were flying throught the glass doors at Calucci and Divine Mercy.
Details please. Who is Calucci? Are you talking about the funeral home?
Polonia Phil

Mohegan Lake, NY

#55816 May 17, 2013
There are some prominent and credible researchers who are interested in accusations against former priests Marek Lanski and Anzelm Chalupka Do any of the contributors to this blog have any documentation, (e.g. newspapers article in English or Polish, court papers, etc.) that can support the claims. A mere mention on this blog is not credible evidence. (Well, look at some of the stuff people do place here.)
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#55817 May 17, 2013
Polonia Phil wrote:
There are some prominent and credible researchers who are interested in accusations against former priests Marek Lanski and Anzelm Chalupka Do any of the contributors to this blog have any documentation,(e.g. newspapers article in English or Polish, court papers, etc.) that can support the claims. A mere mention on this blog is not credible evidence.(Well, look at some of the stuff people do place here.)
Why don't they research Bialkowski? Show us credible evidence in that case. Is there any?
Anon

Lockport, NY

#55818 May 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No, No, you misunderstand me I think.
I do not think Kathy wanted to sue the Pauline order, she just could not control herself.
She really got exactly what she wanted.
She planned what she did, and got the job done. It was premeditated.
And I do understand that since the dust has settled, we still have our wonderful beautiful Church to worship in and especially, we have our fantastic bowling and alcohol center on Sears Street.
Where would we be if we did not have that.

Alcohol is the only thing that makes life in this diocese bearable.
The only thing the Bishops can offer us is demolition of our beautiful historic churches...great brains that they are.
Polonia Phil

Mohegan Lake, NY

#55819 May 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol is the only thing that makes life in this diocese bearable.
The only thing the Bishops can offer us is demolition of our beautiful historic churches...great brains that they are.
Yes a church just torn down in Malone's other current diocese, Portland.
Polonia Phil

Mohegan Lake, NY

#55820 May 17, 2013
One lesson from the current demographic situation in the church,build beautiful, but functional churches, that could be easily put to another use, should the situation require.
Polonia Phil

Mohegan Lake, NY

#55821 May 17, 2013
Does John Radice still attend Mass ar St. Peter & Paul in Williamsville? Technically, he has incurred excommunication, by resuming his priestly duties, after having been dispensed to marry. Tom Traverse, Pat Crotty and others still stayed as laymen. Radice ' "parish" is something less than a rousing success and may have to fold up.
Polish National

United States

#55822 May 17, 2013
Polonia Phil wrote:
There are some prominent and credible researchers who are interested in accusations against former priests Marek Lanski and Anzelm Chalupka Do any of the contributors to this blog have any documentation,(e.g. newspapers article in English or Polish, court papers, etc.) that can support the claims. A mere mention on this blog is not credible evidence.(Well, look at some of the stuff people do place here.)
If you want to know what "credible evidence" means, check the Internet
and let me know. The common denominator is: "Somebody says something."
Many cases are setttled without due process. Sometimes the priest does not even know who his accuser is or what exactly he is accused of. There is no cross-examination. Many cases are based on the freudian "repressed memory" debunked theory.

In the case of Marek Lanski, the DA did not find the accusation credible
Now the woman is suing also the DA.
Polonia Phil

Mohegan Lake, NY

#55823 May 17, 2013
Polish National wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know what "credible evidence" means, check the Internet
and let me know. The common denominator is: "Somebody says something."
Many cases are setttled without due process. Sometimes the priest does not even know who his accuser is or what exactly he is accused of. There is no cross-examination. Many cases are based on the freudian "repressed memory" debunked theory.
In the case of Marek Lanski, the DA did not find the accusation credible
Now the woman is suing also the DA.
Thanks for this. Yes, it is unfortunately true. "Credibly accused" in many cases does not meet the general American standard of "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt." In the DOB, the Bialokowski and now the Salemi case, have never seen closure.( I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. All I am saying is no one really knows.)
Polish National

United States

#55824 May 17, 2013
Polonia Phil wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for this. Yes, it is unfortunately true. "Credibly accused" in many cases does not meet the general American standard of "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt." In the DOB, the Bialokowski and now the Salemi case, have never seen closure.( I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. All I am saying is no one really knows.)
Did the WNYC ever say: "Fr. X.Y. is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?"... The insurance companies have imposed a gag order on the
dioceses for fear that they might say something which is unwarranted.
Archbishop Mansell has sued his insurance company over this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Oct 21 hardon22 67
Outdoor education: ELA could find niche as high... Oct 20 convenient for BI... 1
2nd potato in Atlantic Canada with metal object... Oct 16 HUB 2
Episcopal parishes on Staten Island to hold mem... Oct 15 RevKen 1
New mural a point of pride in North End Oct 3 chugs are POS 7
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Sep '14 Canada Big High S... 2
Town signs Community Covenant-first in Ontario,... Sep '14 Conception Bay So... 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE