Eagles rock 2013 Toyota Salmon Festival

Eagles rock 2013 Toyota Salmon Festival

There are 1 comment on the Telegram story from Jul 13, 2013, titled Eagles rock 2013 Toyota Salmon Festival. In it, Telegram reports that:

The Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie's enthusiastic performance at the 2013 Toyota Salmon Festival was undoubtedly a highlight for Hip fans in the audience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegram.

john williams

Fredericton, Canada

#1 Jul 14, 2013
eagles were great but the venue totally dropped the ball on this one. 2500 VIP tickets sold turned into around 6500 total in the VIP section. there was no paths to walk so u had to crawl over people just to go wait in the long long long lines for everything!!!!!! bathrooms, food, beer. On a day when the tempature was over 30 degrees on top of it all they run out of water. I paided the extra 100 dollars for my VIP ticket to have some comfort and not be so packed into the general admission crowd, but i would have been better staying home. this was nothing other then a money grab by the promoter and it was shameful!!!!!!! the bands were great but i will never go to another one ever again. thanks salmonfest promoters for ruining my trip to the eagles!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 6 hr anon 61,685
News Quebec and N.L.: Why peace won't come quickly b... Dec 4 Nfld got short st... 1
News Did Trudeau tip his hand on NAFTA? Not while Tr... Nov 19 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Ireland Nov 15 McCafe 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Irela... Nov 15 McCafe 2
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Nov 10 Lynnette 89
News Young Atlantic Canadians shouldn't have to leav... Nov 7 No Jobs No Cash eh 1
More from around the web